ok leftists I need you to clear something up

The Old Gray Lady is behind a paywall. I can't imagine anyone paying for leftist drivel, but nevertheless.

Read the Reason.com article; it explains the NYT piece quite simply. Unless you're a coward. Are you a coward?

I'm sure you can cut and paste the NYT's stunning admission...can't you, boy?

The Old Gray Lady is behind a paywall. I can't imagine anyone paying for leftist drivel, but nevertheless.

Read the Reason.com article; it explains the NYT piece quite simply. Unless you're a coward. Are you a coward?
It's To stupid to comprehend what it says

Lol that's one of the worn out jokes you leftists keep repeating.if they wanted to they would have done it. Hell if they did it in 2016 Obama knew about it because he told Putin to knock it off. Lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
So you understand that they did help Trump in 2016. They probably wouldn't have been successful then if Comey hadn't done his tricks.

Roody the Ghoul was hoping for a repeat with Russian help both online and with the (fizzled) laptop

So you understand that they did help Trump in 2016. They probably wouldn't have been successful then if Comey hadn't done his tricks.

Roody the Ghoul was hoping for a repeat with Russian help both online and with the (fizzled) laptop
Not did they help trump in 2020. But you leftists have been pushing that lie for 5 years.

No, I can't, because it's behind a paywall, you moron.

Click the link, coward.
So you haven't seen this stunning admission from the Times but swear it's on a link you provided....but can't take a cut and paste of the admission in the link?

Wow, boy, you really have a problem being honest don't you. PS: I read the times daily....no such admission exists.

So you haven't seen this stunning admission from the Times but swear it's on a link you provided....but can't take a cut and paste of the admission in the link?

Wow, boy, you really have a problem being honest don't you. PS: I read the times daily....no such admission exists.
Your refusal to see it is your own problem. But okay, coward, I'll hold your hand if that's what you want.

The New York Times Belatedly Admits the Emails on Hunter Biden's Abandoned Laptop Are Real and Newsworthy

Yesterday The New York Times published a story that quotes emails from a laptop that Hunter Biden, President Joe Biden's son, abandoned at a computer repair shop in Delaware. The messages reinforce the impression that Burisma, a Ukrainian energy company that reportedly paid the younger Biden $50,000 a month to serve on its board, expected him to use his influence with his father for the company's benefit—an allegation that figured prominently in the scandal that led to Donald Trump's impeachment for pressuring the Ukrainian government to announce a Biden-Burisma corruption investigation. The messages include evidence that Hunter Biden arranged an April 2015 meeting between his father, then the vice president, and a Burisma executive.

If all that sounds familiar, it's because the New York Post first reported this eyebrow-raising information back in October 2020, a month before the presidential election. Pro-Biden, anti-Trump journalists, including several at the Times, portrayed the Post's story as unsubstantiated at best. Politico reported that "more than 50 former senior intelligence officials" believed the emails had "all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation." Some journalists suggested it was reckless even to acknowledge the Post's report. Twitter, which initially blocked links to the article, seemed to agree. While the Times did not ignore the story, the paper's coverage treated it with skepticism and disdain.

But that was then. A year and a half later, the Times thinks the emails it viewed as suspect before Joe Biden's election are now newsworthy. "People familiar" with a federal investigation of Hunter Biden, it reports, "said prosecutors had examined emails" between him, his former business partner Devon Archer, "and others" regarding "Burisma and other foreign business activity." Those emails "were obtained by The New York Times from a cache of files that appears to have come from a laptop abandoned by Mr. Biden in a Delaware repair shop." The messages "were authenticated by people familiar with them and with the investigation."

Forum List

Back