Ok Maxine Waters has had death threats, should the secret service investigate

While I DO NOT support the open slaughter of coloreds I don't have that same issue with Democrats.

Oh GayFury (DarkFury's new handle)...the most racist, openly gay Trumpbot.

Only a monumentally stupid, lowlife would actually call African-Americans - 'colored'.

Have a less hate-filled day.

While I DO NOT support the open slaughter of coloreds I don't have that same issue with Democrats.

Oh GayFury (DarkFury's new handle)...the most racist, openly gay Trumpbot.

Only a monumentally stupid, lowlife would actually call African-Americans - 'colored'.

Have a less hate-filled day.

Tall order for that one. It's his sustenance.

When he first got here he was using Ricardo Montalban for an avatar. I let it go for a while then one day pointed out that Montalban was a lifelong Mexican citizen. He fell all over himself scrambling to get rid of it and dug up another avatar.

I have no idea who that is he's using now though.

since the majority of buffoons here do not want Sanders to have secret service protection, do you also feel that Waters is also deserving of no protection in the face of murder threats?

Be careful what you wish for, because it might just find you

I don't find this a partisan issue. No representative should have to tolerate death threats or even harm. In most cases it's just people venting off steam, but in this day and age, you simply never know and can't take any chances.

And if there is evidence of somebody making those threats, they should be arrested and put in prison for at least ten years.
50 million people in prison for ten years, not gonna happen

Absolutely, that is unacceptable. If they find the perps, they should prosecute the hell out of them. If it turns out to be B.S., she should at the very least be made to reimburse the taxpayers for the cost of the investigation.

Absolutely, that is unacceptable. If they find the perps, they should prosecute the hell out of them. If it turns out to be B.S., she should at the very least be made to reimburse the taxpayers for the cost of the investigation.
So should Sanders get the same respect?

I would laugh it she were brought up on charges of conspiring or inciting to harass or inflict harm upon elected officials, convicted, and imprisoned for life.

I do, however, support protecting her while she still holds elective office.

I would laugh it she were brought up on charges of conspiring or inciting to harass or inflict harm upon elected officials, convicted, and imprisoned for life.

Now do you support protecting Sanders who can not eat dinner without being harassed by retarded dems like you

since the majority of buffoons here do not want Sanders to have secret service protection, do you also feel that Waters is also deserving of no protection in the face of murder threats?

In Maxine's case, secret service protection should be taken away.
Why?

So should Sanders get the same respect?

I would think so, why not? You just can't just go around threatening Congresscritters.

Now do you support protecting Sanders who can not eat dinner without being harassed by retarded dems like you
1. Yes, I support Sanders being provided government-paid protection, if he is experiencing death threats or chronic harassment

2. I'm not a retard

3. I'm not a Democrat

Pi$$ant.

In Maxine's case, secret service protection should be taken away.
Why?
Because she's her own worst enemy.
She is on the receiving end of what she's been preaching to put on other people.

Waters should get SS protection for certain.

1. Yes, I support Sanders being provided government-paid protection, if he is experiencing death threats or chronic harassment

2. I'm not a retard

3. I'm not a Democrat

Pi$$ant.
The really odd thing is that there is NOT one person here that voted for Clinton, or will admit to it..

Next

Forum List

Back