OK police haters why do some blacks act this way?

Seems about right. 13 times or so, he had to tell her to exit. Of course media would cut it down into an arm grab and yank alone. Kept it on mute, but pretty clear and typical. Stupid idiots grow up respecting no authority, and then somehow it's the authority's fault that they bring more misery onto themselves. Shameful.

Nice police work

She could have made an argument in court that they had no reasonable suspicion to justify running her plate in the first place. And she could have claimed the plate switch was accidental, she got the plates mixed up when she changed vehicles.

I'm about 90% sure I could have talked my way out of that, even if the car smelled like weed.

As to why black people act like this, it's mostly the women, because many of them (not all, or even most) are simply crazy and thrive on conflict to the point that they appear damn near rabid, and unfortunately for the black community, the number of fatherless households leave too many young black men being raised by these fucking psycho bitches.

That's why.

Nice police work

She could have made an argument in court that they had no reasonable suspicion to justify running her plate in the first place. And she could have claimed the plate switch was accidental, she got the plates mixed up when she changed vehicles.

I'm about 90% sure I could have talked my way out of that, even if the car smelled like weed.

As to why black people act like this, it's mostly the women, because many of them (not all, or even most) are simply crazy and thrive on conflict to the point that they appear damn near rabid, and unfortunately for the black community, the number of fatherless households leave too many young black men being raised by these fucking psycho bitches.

That's why.

Here's my experience
While on the night shift I observed a vehicle sitting at a green light it sat through two or three green lights then proceeded to move after the light changed once again. So I followed the car for a couple of blocks it then pulled over to the curb. So I conduct a traffic stop 17 year old kid stolen tag, no DL and blew .08 I had probul cause to stop because of his eradic driving behavior

Nice police work

That's why.

Here's my experience
While on the night shift I observed a vehicle sitting at a green light it sat through two or three green lights then proceeded to move after the light changed once again. So I followed the car for a couple of blocks it then pulled over to the curb. So I conduct a traffic stop 17 year old kid stolen tag, no DL and blew .08 I had probul cause to stop because of his eradic driving behavior

All you need....

As long as they can articulate the specific facts in evidence that would lead a reasonable person to believe criminal activity may be afoot, they're good.

Try being an officer for even one shift.

Try being a black man in this country.
Why don't you try being a minority in some other country?

Bet you'll be back here before long.

Because America and other countries treat minorities badly is suppose to say what?
It's supposed to say that it could be a damn sight worse.
At least we try to make things better.

Some of us, anyway.

Because America and other countries treat minorities badly is suppose to say what?

Some of us, anyway.

Not nearly enough.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Some of us, anyway.

Not nearly enough.
Name another country that fought a war to free people that most folks didn't even consider human at the time.

I'll wait.

Some of us, anyway.

Not nearly enough.
Name another country that fought a war to free people that most folks didn't even consider human at the time.

I'll wait.

When you have to go back 150 years to find something..............

Some of us, anyway.

Not nearly enough.

We've done plenty and it's done more harm than good.

Why you think so many niggas get belligerent with the poeleece and get they dumb asses shot?

There we go.

Forum List

Back