OK Republicans……Who would make a better President? Donald Trump, Ron DeSantis or Mike Pence?

Who would make a better President in 2024?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Ron DeSantis

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Mike Pence

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Other

Votes: 8 21.1%

• Total voters
Republicans have a tough choice ahead. The candidate they select will decide the path of the country and the electability in the General Election

Choose your poison
Do you think only republicans are voting in your poll? Stop with the two party crap. It is a group effort destroying this country.

I'm not a Republican but of the declared candidates DeSantis is the best. He's actually fighting the Culture War. Because politics is downstream from culture this is actually the most important thing right now. Republicans surrendered in the Culture War decades ago and now we're chopping off kids' dicks and calling them girls. Trump talks about the Culture War, but in his 4 years he did nothing to fight it. Pence and the rest of the Neocons are cheese eating surrender monkeys. Vivek has the enthusiasm for fighting the Culture War, but seems clueless about the mechanics of government. Besides I don't want a brown person in the White House.

I can’t understand why the culture war is a top Republican priority.

Don‘t you have anything more important?

Obviously Pence of those three, as the only one provably level headed enough (by word and deed) not to go with overthrow of the government, for personal advantage or desires of MAGA crowd for fun and profit.
Pence betrayed the country when he did not send the electors back to each disputed state. Period.

Republicans have a tough choice ahead. The candidate they select will decide the path of the country and the electability in the General Election

Choose your poison
Democrats have an even tougher choice.

You have your choice of baby-eaters, cackling fake blacks, or hair jell.

F1BSwoBaAAAHJgs.jpg
F1BUYMpWwAgk9Hy.jpg

I have. But you’ve never voted for. Republican. When you claim that you have, as usual, you’re lying.

Going way back….I voted for Reagan and Bush

I live in NJ and have voted for Chris Christie and have voted for my Congressman Chris Smith who is Republican

Locally, most elected representatives at the town and county levels are Republican

I live in NJ and have voted for Chris Christie and have voted for my Congressman Chris Smith who is Republican

Locally, most elected representatives at the town and county levels are Republican
As I correctly noted. You lie.

Of the three, both Trump and DeSantis are basically bullies with a strong sense of revenge

The poll should be Trump, Desantis or Ramaswamy.

Anyone with half a brain knows Pence will never be President, esp. after Tucket KO'ed his career in Iowa yesterday.

On the other hand, Vivek had the crowd eating out of his hand.

DeSantis did very well also.

Meanwhile: When is your senility-addled corrupt Chinese puppet going to fall his way down the stairs on his final exit from the White House? ;)

I’m thoroughly unimpressed with everyone running. I predict a Desantis Newsom showdown in the general election

Yeah?
Then why do you 100% of the time attack any and all republicans and 100% of the time defend any and all democrats?

So, why did you switch from conservative to Marxist?

I can’t understand why the culture war is a top Republican priority.

Don‘t you have anything more important?
As I said, politics is downstream from culture. Culture determines the future of politics. Republicans are powerless, even when they're in the majority, because they've let the Democrats control and warp the culture.

Pence betrayed the country when he did not send the electors back to each disputed state. Period.
He had no power to order them back. They would have told him to pound sand and there's nothing he could do about it. Even if he'd fled DC and refused to perform the certification ceremony it would have accomplished nothing. In his absence Sen. Leahy (D) would do it, per the Constitution.

Forum List

Back