OK Republicans……Who would make a better President? Donald Trump, Ron DeSantis or Mike Pence?

Who would make a better President in 2024?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Ron DeSantis

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Mike Pence

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Other

Votes: 8 21.1%

• Total voters
Yeah, he killed it yesterday.

So did DeSantis.

Those two and Trump are the only candidates worth considering.

Haley honestly did a good job, but she's way too much of a neocon for my liking.

I never heard of Haley but yeah all three of them are good choices it's just that I do believe that Trump is going to be tough to beat and he both scares and intimidates the left in ways that no other candidate does so since I can only vote for one that's why he's (at least currently) my pick.

Of the three, both Trump and DeSantis are basically bullies with a strong sense of revenge

Pence has the better temperament to be President. Able to take the personal attacks, better able to work with the opposition, less impulsive. Pence has a better understanding of the powers and limitations of the Constitution

Pence also has a better chance to attract Moderates and Undecideds in the General Election
Yet Pence and desantis's wives have both refused to show their titties. Perhaps after debate season starts

I'm not a republican, but I'd go for a Rand Paul/Tulsi Gabbard combo.

Not that it is about to happen, mind you.

Unfortunately, we need people like Rand and Massie holding their noses and running as Republicans to infiltrate the establishment GOP and operating in their respective roles from within the Senate/Congress.

Someone has to set an example. And they're more valuable to the cause of liberty in their current roles.

And it will never be the establishment Republicans. Not where it really matters. Huh uh...

They're just as corrupt and anti-liberty minded as their Marxist counterparts who are functioning from within the Democrat party.

I can’t understand why the culture war is a top Republican priority.

Don‘t you have anything more important?
The culture war is a top Republican priority because Republicans have nothing of merit to offer, they have no solutions to the nation’s issues, and seek only to obstruct and destroy.

Republicans use culture war fearmongering and lies to keep the base frightened, angry, and going to the polls.

Bullshit! He stopped a planned overthrow of free elections, wild eye supporters and leadership actively disavowing their oath to the constitution. Most patriotic Americans that support the Constituion and Rule of law thank him, for that action of clarity in the face of a President that would usurp the power of the Constitution and will of the people for personal benefit and control.
It was not a planned overthrow you idiot. It was the exercising the rights of representitives to protest an election. The elctors were challenged because fraud was a possibility and it was a way to make sure the legislatures had more time to verify the results. The only thing planned was the fraud and the ensuing Fedsurection.

poison to the looney left maybe.
The bane of conservativism is destroying America – the racism, bigotry, and hate, the illiberal anti-democratic authoritarianism, the war on women, the right to vote, and individual liberty, and the right’s campaign of misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies all jeopardize the well-being of this nation.

The bane of conservativism is destroying America – the racism, bigotry, and hate, the illiberal anti-democratic authoritarianism, the war on women, the right to vote, and individual liberty, and the right’s campaign of misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies all jeopardize the well-being of this nation.
You are a fool or a stone cold gutless liar.

Unfortunately, we need people like Rand and Massie holding their noses and running as Republicans to infiltrate the establishment GOP and operating in their respective roles from within the Senate/Congress.

Someone has to set an example. And they're more valuable to the cause of liberty in their current roles.

And it will never be the establishment Republicans. Not where it really matters. Huh uh...

They're just as corrupt and anti-liberty minded as their Marxist counterparts who are functioning from within the Democrat party.
The way I see it is that the two parties simply represent two different groups of elites. The Republicans represent the old industrialists and the democrats represent the technos.

Republicans have a tough choice ahead. The candidate they select will decide the path of the country and the electability in the General Election

Choose your poison
Ron DeSantis. Trump was an excellent president. But he has not stopped bragging. DeSantis does not have that flaw.

Trump would be the best choice but maybe not the most logical one because of the intense hatred he would have to face in the media and among democrats.

Trump would be the best choice but maybe not the most logical one because of the intense hatred he would have to face in the media and among democrats.

He's used to it. That doesn't bother him at all because he knows that's because they're afraid of him and feel threatened by him.

Forum List

Back