OK Republicans……Who would make a better President? Donald Trump, Ron DeSantis or Mike Pence?

Who would make a better President in 2024?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Ron DeSantis

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Mike Pence

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Other

Votes: 8 21.1%

• Total voters
The Bible provides the foundation of the Constitution.

And it was signed on the
"Seventeenth day of September in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and eighty seven" and not one of the signatures is amended to say otherwise, so we have to assume that every signer was a Christian.

Obviously Pence of those three, as the only one provably level headed enough (by word and deed) not to go with overthrow of the government, for personal advantage or desires of MAGA crowd for fun and profit.
Translation:
”Since I’m left leaning I prefer the most nutless of the three….the one that will allow leftist filth to trample all over his sackless ass….so it’s Pence for me.”

DeSantis has demonstrated himself to be a fascist thug, racist, and bigot – he and his Republican enablers have managed to turn Florida into an oppressive, authoritarian hellhole, and DeSantis want’s to do the same to America.
You are not worth answering.

Like I said, Bullshit. You guys could not prove any fraud in 63 court outings, not winning one single fraud allegation, when proof was required. You are just part of the sour grapes bunch.
That is a tired excuse when you should know no evidentiary hearings took place. It means nothing but legal opinions from corrupt or intimidated judges.

That is a tired excuse when you should know no evidentiary hearings took place. It means nothing but legal opinions from corrupt or intimidated judges.
The trump appointed judges and Supreme Court, too. Nah, you guys didn't have jack sh#t. Your lawyers (big names from party faithful, knowing possibly working for free, except publicity, simply were not worth a sh#t in court, though we all enjoyed Rudy's press conference from the lawn and garden store.:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

And it was signed on the "Seventeenth day of September in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and eighty seven" and not one of the signatures is amended to say otherwise, so we have to assume that every signer was a Christian.

Or at least a Deist or Theist.

I have been voting for 45 years and have never voted a straight ticket.

Have you ever voted for a Democrat?
Depends on the office and the person, I have voted for more independents in elections than D or R.

You will not vote for Pence and you know it, he will be ridiculed by you if was to become the nominee. His policies don’t align with you, quit being dishonest.

The trump appointed judges and Supreme Court, too. Nah, you guys didn't have jack sh#t. Your lawyers (big names from party faithful, knowing possibly working for free, except publicity, simply were not worth a sh#t in court, though we all enjoyed Rudy's press conference from the lawn and garden store.:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Bullshit excuses from a dummy like you are not worth answering. So you should stop.

Yeah, the Christo-fascist crap is about as predictable as francoHFW's "brainwashed functional moron" schtick.

The new BSGOP and its crap propaganda for the dupes is the worst thing that has ever happened to American politics, Super Dupe. Try reality. Your disrespect for all American institutions based on pure baloney is a disgrace. No evidence of any of your conspiracies.....

Republicans have a tough choice ahead. The candidate they select will decide the path of the country and the electability in the General Election

Choose your poison
As MOST GOPers should.........but will NOT, trying to pick the President is a joke. I lean more towards who we can get elected.

GOPer's can want, what they want. But, the question really is, what is it you DO NOT want! Are they willing to put up a probable LOSER because they want him, or are they willing to accept a probable LESS THAN, to insure the whole country doesn't go off the rails?

This IS the question of 2024!

Pence is of course an old guard Christo-fascist racist and bigot, the worst of the religious right who’ll place the bible before the Constitution.
Frankly I see virtually zero support for the Constitution by Democrats. I spent a long time as one. They drove me away.

Bullshit excuses from a dummy like you are not worth answering. So you should stop.
It is either lack of evidence or maybe Republican Lawyers just simply aren't worth a damn, maybe the way you raise them or something and they really just incapable of operating in front of a judge, as if they were really just media whores for public, non-legal representation, standing better chance of facing disbarment, than being able to operate within the rules across the country, even in front of Trump appointed judges. Maybe you should hire democrat lawyers to represent you. Some those folks are absolute beasts in a courtroom.:dunno:

The new BSGOP and its crap propaganda for the dupes is the worst thing that has ever happened to American politics, Super Dupe. Try reality. Your disrespect for all American institutions based on pure baloney is a disgrace. No evidence of any of your conspiracies.....
Have a bumper sticker made supporting that delusion!!!!

As MOST GOPers should.........but will NOT, trying to pick the President is a joke. I lean more towards who we can get elected.

GOPer's can want, what they want. But, the question really is, what is it you DO NOT want! Are they willing to put up a probable LOSER because they want him, or are they willing to accept a probable LESS THAN, to insure the whole country doesn't go off the rails?

This IS the question of 2024!
Biden refuses to support his own granddaughter. But you want him to return? Given he denies her, why won't he deny you too?

Yes, you believe all that.

Forum List

Back