OK Republicans……Who would make a better President? Donald Trump, Ron DeSantis or Mike Pence?

Who would make a better President in 2024?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Ron DeSantis

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Mike Pence

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Other

Votes: 8 21.1%

• Total voters
It was not a planned overthrow you idiot. It was the exercising the rights of representitives to protest an election. The elctors were challenged because fraud was a possibility and it was a way to make sure the legislatures had more time to verify the results. The only thing planned was the fraud and the ensuing Fedsurection.
Like I said, Bullshit. You guys could not prove any fraud in 63 court outings, not winning one single fraud allegation, when proof was required. You are just part of the sour grapes bunch.

He's used to it. That doesn't bother him at all because he knows that's because they're afraid of him and feel threatened by him.
The real power is held by the Media. And recall the hostility against Fox by the majors? The media has the power of words. Formed to change your mind. See what they did during the farce known Trump impeachments? Today Democrats still milk that for all it's worth. Bear in mind, the media defeated Trump and not Biden.

DeSantis has demonstrated himself to be a fascist thug, racist, and bigot – he and his Republican enablers have managed to turn Florida into an oppressive, authoritarian hellhole, and DeSantis want’s to do the same to America.
He gets outstanding reports unless you are a Bigot or a Democrat.

If Trump wins yeah, to you it will be.

As I said before, I really like DeSantis too, but I just don't think that he scares the left like Trump does.
I personally do not think the left is scared. They know they control schools, the media, the Senate and the President's office. Even our bite at the house barely gave us any leverage.

Of Trump they are. That's why they're doing everything they can to stop him from running again.
We agree they are scared of Trump only should he win. And of course they have the levers to stop him. They can't stop DeSantis is my estimation. He is pretty nice as is Pence. Recall their fear of Trump only caused them to prosecute him and attempt to remove him from office, or overthrowing the government as Democrats enjoy claiming.

Recall their fear of Trump only caused them to prosecute him and attempt to remove him from office, or overthrowing the government as Democrats enjoy claiming.

That's because the left despises people who tell the truth. That's exactly why Jesus was crucified.

Republicans have a tough choice ahead. The candidate they select will decide the path of the country and the electability in the General Election

Choose your poison
It's too early for me to actually vote but you are making a very huge mistake if you automatically think that Trump has an electability question.

None of the above.

Of course I am no longer a registered Republican, so the question was not meant for me despite my slight right of center sensibilities...
The conversation is so distorted by one guy that it's as if none of them can just say what they want to say.

They're all hamstrung by the fact that they'll be tested on the "rigged election" scam, and they know if they go right after him he'll slime them like they're on the playground.

Seems to me anyone who thinks this is the right time to run in that party is nuts. Throw Trump out there, see what happens, then run in '28. Why roll around in this sludge?

I believe in Ron DeSantis. His results are astounding.

Agreed.

Trump is bluster without substance.

Ron is substance, but without bluster.

Mike has neither.

I'll take substance over all else anytime, particularly in my politics. I will be forever grateful that Trump beat out Hilary when he did, but nothing President Trump did ingratiated me towards his politics. Candidate Trump rightly pointed out the issues we were facing as a country, but once in office President Trump just towed the line. That's why I have no desire to see him in office again.

Forum List

Back