OK Right Wingers. Time to put your money where your mouth is on the Bathroom thing..

Here is a simple test.

confphotos17f-8-web.jpg

This is Chaz. Chaz was born a female. Do you want Chaz to use the womens bathroom?

a8a5992970e54077dcbefb1f1ab7814c.jpg

This is Laverne. Laverne was born a male. Do you want Laverne in the Mens Bathroom.

Chase-Fairy-Dad-Mother-hed-20161.png

This is the guy from that commercial...whatever. This is what republicans want you to believe transgender people look. Without this over the top stereotype they literally have no objection other than to portray humans as having waves of arrousal wash over them just from being in a filthy tampon littered womans bathroom.

For some reason they believe that the guy above will attempt to use a womans bathroom and they will have to sit there sobbing to themselves in a stall as this guy grunts out his morning turd. Whats worse? They will have to sit there and take it because the new law apparently also takes away their voice too!

There is a difference between what the law does and what republicans THINK the law does
and you would be ok with this using the womens restroom?
crossdresser1.jpg

RW'ers dont seem to understand simple bathroom behavior. Heres a quick cheat sheet.

When you enter the bathroom use the urinal. DO NOT whip out your dick for all to see. Who does that?

When you're in a stall. Close the door. There is little opportunity to see your dick when you do this step.

Women (Even Transgenders) do not pee in the sink. You'd have a better chance at picking up a turd from the clean end than that happening.

Do not walk into a stall when another person is on the toilet. That prevents any unwanted viewings of random genitalia.

Here is a simple test.

confphotos17f-8-web.jpg

This is Chaz. Chaz was born a female. Do you want Chaz to use the womens bathroom?

This is Laverne. Laverne was born a male. Do you want Laverne in the Mens Bathroom.

This is the guy from that commercial...whatever. This is what republicans want you to believe transgender people look. Without this over the top stereotype they literally have no objection other than to portray humans as having waves of arrousal wash over them just from being in a filthy tampon littered womans bathroom.

For some reason they believe that the guy above will attempt to use a womans bathroom and they will have to sit there sobbing to themselves in a stall as this guy grunts out his morning turd. Whats worse? They will have to sit there and take it because the new law apparently also takes away their voice too!

There is a difference between what the law does and what republicans THINK the law does
crossdresser1.jpg

Are you wondering if that is a woman or not?

Here is a simple test.

confphotos17f-8-web.jpg

crossdresser1.jpg

are you saying that you would stop the one I posted the picture of?
I can see lawsuits coming if you are going to have someone stand at the door and enforce a minimum looks requirement.
you have no choice but to let all three pee where they want.

Here is a simple test.

confphotos17f-8-web.jpg

crossdresser1.jpg

I can see lawsuits coming if you are going to have someone stand at the door and enforce a minimum looks requirement.

Doesnt matter. This law doesnt prevent you from having common sense.

You're acting like those parents who have bad ass kids and then say "I cant stop them because....YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO SPANK THEM ANYMORE" lol. As if some invisible force will stop you from seeing the guy above as a dude and you have to let him in the bathroom with your family lol

It's not complicated bruh.

If you have a dick you go in the men's room. If not you don't.

Simple? Will you be volunteering for the penis check then?
We will be relying on people like you, people without honor, to be honest. It's a dice roll, I know.

So your plan is unenforceable? Which is nothing?

Thats a pretty cool story bro
It's simply not possible to police all the liberal freaks that exist. Sadly we have to rely on your honesty.

Exactly! Now you just described why your entire plan is bullshit. Congrats on following the bread crumbs! :smiliehug:

The idea that people can decide what gender they are is bullshit. This issue wouldn't even have come up if it wasn't for morons like you who think all of society should be rearranged to accommodate 0.1% of the population.

Here is a simple test.

confphotos17f-8-web.jpg

crossdresser1.jpg
Except that isn't who will be in there
You are irrational.

It's not complicated bruh.

If you have a dick you go in the men's room. If not you don't.

We will be relying on people like you, people without honor, to be honest. It's a dice roll, I know.

It's simply not possible to police all the liberal freaks that exist. Sadly we have to rely on your honesty.

Exactly! Now you just described why your entire plan is bullshit. Congrats on following the bread crumbs! :smiliehug:

You plan to allow these freaks to use whatever restroom they want to use is bullshit. Why do you imagine 2 kinds of rest rooms were created in the first place? We have countless laws based on having separate restrooms for men and women.

No one cares about tarted up Trans. It's the predator who takes advantage of the opportunity presented by these laws. Like the guy who slapped on a padded bra and a dress so he could set up his cameras.
And they were doing that before the laws will do it after the laws changed
I'm not religious ya moron. God is as much a fraud as this is a MENTAL CONDITION.
So you're just straight willfully ignorant. You deny God, you deny Science, you go with your gut instinct.

Well have fun with that.
We have already determined you're not of sound mind or judgment so spew all the nonsense you like. I gave you links yesterday that showed you your own mental illness is just that. Not a surprise that you would ignore them. Now go worry about today's lipstick choice freak
No, you posted garbage, garbage that appeals to your mentally weak perception of the world. You, are a simpleton, a bigot and a I for one pity you.

Here is a simple test.

confphotos17f-8-web.jpg

crossdresser1.jpg

Doesnt matter. This law doesnt prevent you from having common sense.

You're acting like those parents who have bad ass kids and then say "I cant stop them because....YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO SPANK THEM ANYMORE" lol. As if some invisible force will stop you from seeing the guy above as a dude and you have to let him in the bathroom with your family lol
Of course it matters.
how are you going to stop mr perv from going it?
what if he is already in there when you send your young daughter in to use the restroom at the mall?
you cant legally stop him. So you get what you asked for.

The idea that people can decide what gender they are is bullshit. This issue wouldn't even have come up if it wasn't for morons like you who think all of society should be rearranged to accommodate 0.1% of the population.
Its honestly not a big a load of crap as you think. The percentages are extremely low, and I think it should be either a physical birth defect or a mental defect, but the reality is that it is possible for someone to have the thought process as a female while sporting the tools of the trade of the male.
Its really more than just genitals that make up the difference between the two sexes.
Some are honestly just not in the right body.

Of course it matters.
what if he is already in there when you send your young daughter in to use the restroom at the mall?

Query: Do you hold that all Trans are pervs and threats to children?
never said that. Point out where I did?
do you suggest everyone with a hand gun is a serial killer?

What about hermaphrodites that have both the male and female sex organs? Which dad burn bathroom should they be legislated to use?

Why do "trans" people refer to themselves as "trans" anyway?

If you are a guy and believe you should be a woman (or vice versa) and go through everything that is entailed to live like that .... then why not just call yourself a woman? By referring to yourself as "trans" all that does is let the world know that you were not born female, that you've been "modified". You just continually draw attention to yourself. Ah, perhaps I've answered my own question?

What about hermaphrodites that have both the male and female sex organs? Which dad burn bathroom should they be legislated to use?
Closed captions looks inspector will also be trained in penis measurement technique. If the penis is under a certain length, the individual will be directed to the women's side, if it exceeds the recommended insertion capacity, they will be directed to the mens side.

Why do "trans" people refer to themselves as "trans" anyway?

If you are a guy and believe you should be a woman (or vice versa) and go through everything that is entailed to live like that .... then why not just call yourself a woman? By referring to yourself as "trans" all that does is let the world know that you were not born female, that you've been "modified". You just continually draw attention to yourself. Ah, perhaps I've answered my own question?
The real born that way person will go through life as the sex they think they are. They don't bring attention to themselves on purpose.

Of course it matters.

Query: Do you hold that all Trans are pervs and threats to children?
never said that. Point out where I did?
do you suggest everyone with a hand gun is a serial killer?
No no, I misunderstood you, I appologize.

Forum List

Back