OK Right Wingers. Time to put your money where your mouth is on the Bathroom thing..

Why do "trans" people refer to themselves as "trans" anyway?

If you are a guy and believe you should be a woman (or vice versa) and go through everything that is entailed to live like that .... then why not just call yourself a woman? By referring to yourself as "trans" all that does is let the world know that you were not born female, that you've been "modified". You just continually draw attention to yourself. Ah, perhaps I've answered my own question?
A valid point. I use Transwoman just to make it clear I'm TRANSITIONING. Once I'm done with the process you probably won't hear me use it unless I'm forced too.

What about hermaphrodites that have both the male and female sex organs? Which dad burn bathroom should they be legislated to use?
Closed captions looks inspector will also be trained in penis measurement technique. If the penis is under a certain length, the individual will be directed to the women's side, if it exceeds the recommended insertion capacity, they will be directed to the mens side.

TSA has not been doing much lately and we could add "public restroom pecker length check" as one of their official duties.

Don't forget ladies who brought this shit down on you...the party that has the WAR ON WOMEN!

OCUXbcx.jpg

It's a truly sad commentary on how far we've sank as a nation that "should boys use the boy's bathroom" has became a political issue .

I've answered this before

We don't discriminate against ugly women or insane men

Easy enough for you?

Gotta pecker, it's in the men's room with you, got none, stay the hell out

How will you know who has a penis? Will you be head ball inspector?

LOL ever registered a child for school , theres a box for gender. I suppose if you lie and mark down that Johnny is a girl, that's on you, but at some point the school may find out otherwise.

So you'll have people with ID checks and registration papers to use the bathrooms?
Just another insane issue created to divide us..

Liberals always take the irrational stand and everybody else use common-sense.

And you, unable to take the bait, are falling for the divide right now. Everyone has their role, I guess
And yours is stupidity as usual.

Why do "trans" people refer to themselves as "trans" anyway?

If you are a guy and believe you should be a woman (or vice versa) and go through everything that is entailed to live like that .... then why not just call yourself a woman? By referring to yourself as "trans" all that does is let the world know that you were not born female, that you've been "modified". You just continually draw attention to yourself. Ah, perhaps I've answered my own question?
A valid point. I use Transwoman just to make it clear I'm TRANSITIONING. Once I'm done with the process you probably won't hear me use it unless I'm forced too.

Isn't the whole point is that you believe you really are a woman? So why even bother mentioning that you're "transitioning"? All that does is draw attention. Unless that's the part of it all? Why not just refer to yourself as a woman and leave it at that?

the conservative reasoning is transgender people will be molesting our young girls and boys in bathrooms ... to date no transgender persons have ever been arrested for that kind of behavior ... I suspect that they will be forced to have to build a third restroom every where ... oh the fun they will have .... guessing is that a man or is that a a worms coming out the transgender restroom ??? you know like when your driving with your kids and you point out VW beetle or popeyes ... I guess the new game would be is it a innie or a outie ... this is stupid plain stupid
Don't don't say conservative. It's not. The IRRATIONAL reasoning, because trust me there are lefties that harbor the same hate in their hearts.

Yes there are, but only one political party is pushing these laws.
Eh, the various states can make their own laws, find out what works, I'm very much a states rights gal. Fine, the people of NC want to be irrational. See how long that works for them. Ted Cruz isn't going to push a national bathroom law when he wins the White House so I'm really not worried, less worried they'd actually pass it.

We'll have to agree to disagree on that one. This isn't about baking a cake or delivering flowers, this is about a trans employee of the state not being able to use the facilities they are most comfortable in.

NC and MS will bend when it starts costing them millions. TN caved to the education money they could, potentially, lose.

Transgender Bathroom Bill Delayed Amid Financial Questions

Here is a simple test.

confphotos17f-8-web.jpg

This is Chaz. Chaz was born a female. Do you want Chaz to use the womens bathroom?

a8a5992970e54077dcbefb1f1ab7814c.jpg

This is Laverne. Laverne was born a male. Do you want Laverne in the Mens Bathroom.
You can pretend all transgender people are indistinguishable from the gender of their choice, but you are only fooling yourself.

Even a child can spot a transgender person from a distance. My kids know when a boy is pretending to be a girl and vice versa. They tell me every time they see one on the street.

And I don't want either your airbrushed Laverne or your Chaz in the same bathroom with my kids. Sorry. The movement is going a bridge too far.

And I don't want either your airbrushed Laverne or your Chaz in the same bathroom with my kids. Sorry.

What is with you guys? When was the last time you pulled your kids out of a bathroom because someone weird went in? Never?

So why do you guys think this law is making child rape legal or something? Chaz wants to use the urinal who's going to enforce that he doesnt?

The bathroom cops?

And I don't want either your airbrushed Laverne or your Chaz in the same bathroom with my kids. Sorry.

What is with you guys? When was the last time you pulled your kids out of a bathroom because someone weird went in? Never?

So why do you guys think this law is making child rape legal or something? Chaz wants to use the urinal who's going to enforce that he doesnt?

The bathroom cops?
Chaz still has to sit down to pee. Chaz is a female trying to look like a male.

If your workplace wants to let Chaz use the men's room, fine. But public restrooms my kids use? Nope.

And I don't have to pull my kids out. My kids will, and have, leave on their own.

The bathroom cops?
Chaz still has to sit down to pee. Chaz is a female trying to look like a male.

Exactly, and since we dont have toilets like jails there will be a door there

If your workplace wants to let Chaz use the men's room, fine. But public restrooms my kids use? Nope.

The thing is tho....You wouldnt even know since Chaz isnt a chick with a baseball glove going "Heeeey, I'm just one of the guys" like a bad 80's movie

And I don't have to pull my kids out. My kids will, and have, leave on their own.

Exactly again!

the conservative reasoning is transgender people will be molesting our young girls and boys in bathrooms ... to date no transgender persons have ever been arrested for that kind of behavior ... I suspect that they will be forced to have to build a third restroom every where ... oh the fun they will have .... guessing is that a man or is that a a worms coming out the transgender restroom ??? you know like when your driving with your kids and you point out VW beetle or popeyes ... I guess the new game would be is it a innie or a outie ... this is stupid plain stupid
Don't don't say conservative. It's not. The IRRATIONAL reasoning, because trust me there are lefties that harbor the same hate in their hearts.

Yes there are, but only one political party is pushing these laws.
Eh, the various states can make their own laws, find out what works, I'm very much a states rights gal. Fine, the people of NC want to be irrational. See how long that works for them. Ted Cruz isn't going to push a national bathroom law when he wins the White House so I'm really not worried, less worried they'd actually pass it.

We'll have to agree to disagree on that one. This isn't about baking a cake or delivering flowers, this is about a trans employee of the state not being able to use the facilities they are most comfortable in.

NC and MS will bend when it starts costing them millions. TN caved to the education money they could, potentially, lose.

Transgender Bathroom Bill Delayed Amid Financial Questions
Im quite aware of the situation. However I think this will settle itself out, stupid rules tend to do that. Relax.

Here is a simple test.

confphotos17f-8-web.jpg

This is Chaz. Chaz was born a female. Do you want Chaz to use the womens bathroom?

a8a5992970e54077dcbefb1f1ab7814c.jpg

This is Laverne. Laverne was born a male. Do you want Laverne in the Mens Bathroom.

Chase-Fairy-Dad-Mother-hed-20161.png

This is the guy from that commercial...whatever. This is what republicans want you to believe transgender people look. Without this over the top stereotype they literally have no objection other than to portray humans as having waves of arrousal wash over them just from being in a filthy tampon littered womans bathroom.

For some reason they believe that the guy above will attempt to use a womans bathroom and they will have to sit there sobbing to themselves in a stall as this guy grunts out his morning turd. Whats worse? They will have to sit there and take it because the new law apparently also takes away their voice too!

There is a difference between what the law does and what republicans THINK the law does
It's not complicated bruh.

If you have a dick you go in the men's room. If not you don't.

Simple? Will you be volunteering for the penis check then?
We will be relying on people like you, people without honor, to be honest. It's a dice roll, I know.

So your plan is unenforceable? Which is nothing?

Thats a pretty cool story bro

That's quite the admission

Forum List

Back