OK Right Wingers. Time to put your money where your mouth is on the Bathroom thing..

Only in America.............will Liberals have to ARGUE on where to take a shit............

Good Freaking God.................:ack-1:

Because in more civilized countries it's not even an issue.
No matter what the topic you always seem to fit in your comment that everywhere else is more civilized.

Granted most Americans get over the "Someone's looking at my pee-pee!" phobia by the time they start kindergarten, but USMB seems to be a repository for many who haven't.

That is what most of them look like, without the beard.
Even if that were true, which it is not, ugly women have to use the men's room too?
You mean men trying to look like ugly women. And it is true.

No, it's not. Some do, most don't.

Most look like this:
351z6kk.jpg
epj9fr.jpg
1193qxj.jpg
261c9ib.jpg

You've been hanging in the wrong town. None of the transgendered women I know look anything like that.

Even if they did, aren't ugly women allowed to pee in your world?
Men doing a bad job of trying to look like women are allowed to pee. No one is stopping them. Wherever did you get the ridiculous idea anyone was trying to stop these guys from taking a piss?

Only in America.............will Liberals have to ARGUE on where to take a shit............

Good Freaking God.................:ack-1:

Because in more civilized countries it's not even an issue.
No matter what the topic you always seem to fit in your comment that everywhere else is more civilized.

Granted most Americans get over the "Someone's looking at my pee-pee!" phobia by the time they start kindergarten, but USMB seems to be a repository for many who haven't.
the fact that you obviously don't understand the issue is problematic in itself.

Irrational?

Like a dude who chops his dick off to become a lesbian?

Jesus, a restroom to you is just a place to check out the merchandise
You have serious issues. I use the bathroom cause I have to use the bathroom. You're off your rocker if you think I take any sort of excitement from going in there.

FTR I'm married to the same woman I was married to as a man.

Even if that were true, which it is not, ugly women have to use the men's room too?

Most look like this:
351z6kk.jpg
epj9fr.jpg
1193qxj.jpg
261c9ib.jpg

You've been hanging in the wrong town. None of the transgendered women I know look anything like that.

Men doing a bad job of trying to look like women are allowed to pee. No one is stopping them. Wherever did you get the ridiculous idea anyone was trying to stop them from taking a piss?

You're saying they don't get to pee in public restrooms with women because they make ugly women. Do only pretty transsexuals get to use the restroom of the gender they're transitioning to or nobody does?

BTW, cross dressing is not the same as being transsexual.

Irrational?

You have serious issues. I use the bathroom cause I have to use the bathroom. You're off your rocker if you think I take any sort of excitement from going in there.

I'm off MY rocker?

Your having your dick chopped off so you can..........

HAVE SEX WITH CHICKS???

You can't make this shit up folks

Most look like this:
351z6kk.jpg
epj9fr.jpg
1193qxj.jpg
261c9ib.jpg

Men doing a bad job of trying to look like women are allowed to pee. No one is stopping them. Wherever did you get the ridiculous idea anyone was trying to stop them from taking a piss?

You're saying they don't get to pee in public restrooms with women because they make ugly women.
No, I am saying they don't get to piss in the women's room because they are men. They can use a urinal. A woman can't.

Most look like this:
351z6kk.jpg
epj9fr.jpg
1193qxj.jpg
261c9ib.jpg

You're saying they don't get to pee in public restrooms with women because they make ugly women. Do only pretty transsexuals get to use the restroom of the gender they're transitioning to or nobody does?

do you plan to have a psychological profiler at the door doing entrance interviews before allowing a transgender into the bathroom?

Irrational?

I'm off MY rocker?

Your having your dick chopped off so you can..........

HAVE SEX WITH CHICKS???

You can't make this shit up folks
Must be very rewarding to the real female in the relationship.

Most look like this:
351z6kk.jpg
epj9fr.jpg
1193qxj.jpg
261c9ib.jpg

do you plan to have a psychological profiler at the door doing entrance interviews before allowing a transgender into the bathroom?

B I N G O

Most look like this:
351z6kk.jpg
epj9fr.jpg
1193qxj.jpg
261c9ib.jpg

You're saying they don't get to pee in public restrooms with women because they make ugly women.
No, I am saying they don't get to piss in the women's room because they are men. They can use a urinal. A woman can't.
They are not men. They don't feel like they are men but you're forcing that identity on them due to a piece of flesh.

Most look like this:
351z6kk.jpg
epj9fr.jpg
1193qxj.jpg
261c9ib.jpg

They are not men. They don't feel like they are men but you're forcing that identity on them due to a piece of flesh.

They are men. You can put them in a dress and heels, staple on some fake boobs, put them on their knees with a dick in their mouth, and shrink their paychecks by 25 percent, they are still men.

They are men. You can put them in a dress, staple on some fake boobs, and put them on their knees with a dick in their mouths, they are still men.
Man is not their identity, woman is. They are women on the inside and should be treated as such, whether they choose to surgically alter the flesh in their nether region or not.

They are men. You can put them in a dress, staple on some fake boobs, and put them on their knees with a dick in their mouths, they are still men.
Man is not their identity, woman is. They are women on the inside and should be treated as such, whether they choose to surgically alter the flesh in their nether region or not.
They can be a woman "on the inside", but when their outside needs to piss, they are men.

They can be a woman "on the inside", but when their outside needs to piss, they are men.
That's a really arbitrary requirement.

Besides, women do more than urinate or defecate in the ladies' room. It's where they go to fix their hair and make-up and is the occasion for which they really dress up, as they exchange compliments there. Denying a transwoman that right is essentially denying her womanhood just because of a piece of flesh.

Personally, I avoid public restrooms of any nature like the plague, so I only know most of this from what women say.

And as we all know, progressives identify women as just a pair of tits.

That is what most of them look like, without the beard.

Most look like this:
351z6kk.jpg
epj9fr.jpg
1193qxj.jpg
261c9ib.jpg

Women don't have dicks. So you are not exhibiting the least little bit of logic.

That's a really arbitrary requirement.

Besides, women do more than urinate or defecate in the ladies' room. It's where they go to fix their hair and make-up and is the occasion for which they really dress up, as they exchange compliments there. Denying a transwoman that right is essentially denying her womanhood just because of a piece of flesh.

Personally, I avoid public restrooms of any nature like the plague, so I only know most of this from what women say.

Could this get even a tiny biy loonier?

Most look like this:
351z6kk.jpg
epj9fr.jpg
1193qxj.jpg
261c9ib.jpg

nope, nobody is forcing that identity on them. We are only trying to figure out how to give them the ability to use the restroom that corresponds to who they feel they are, while at the same time keeping it safe from the perverts that will dress up like a woman to beat the system and gain access to our wives and daughters.
again, its a shame liberals are not able to see past the initial emotion. Its a major reason we have so many problems in this country today.

Forum List

Back