OK Right Wingers. Time to put your money where your mouth is on the Bathroom thing..

You're saying they don't get to pee in public restrooms with women because they make ugly women.
No, I am saying they don't get to piss in the women's room because they are men. They can use a urinal. A woman can't.
They are not men. They don't feel like they are men but you're forcing that identity on them due to a piece of flesh.

They are men. You can put them in a dress, staple on some fake boobs, and put them on their knees with a dick in their mouths, they are still men.
Man is not their identity, woman is. They are women on the inside and should be treated as such, whether they choose to surgically alter the flesh in their nether region or not.

And as we all know, progressives identify women as just a pair of tits.
Example, please?

the fact that you obviously don't understand the issue is problematic in itself.

Disagreeing with your warped perspective means I understand it entirely.
If it helps you sleep at night, keep telling yourself that.
But for the record? I don't think that your dreams of having sex with children are within the norms of society.
Oh, did they say they dream of having sex with children? Please point out where Arianrhod explicitly expressed such interests.

No, I am saying they don't get to piss in the women's room because they are men. They can use a urinal. A woman can't.
They are not men. They don't feel like they are men but you're forcing that identity on them due to a piece of flesh.

They are men. You can put them in a dress, staple on some fake boobs, and put them on their knees with a dick in their mouths, they are still men.
Man is not their identity, woman is. They are women on the inside and should be treated as such, whether they choose to surgically alter the flesh in their nether region or not.

And as we all know, progressives identify women as just a pair of tits.
Example, please?

Men are women when they obtain BREASTS.

I have a much deeper respect for females then to base my opinion of who they are by what's on their chests.

the fact that you obviously don't understand the issue is problematic in itself.

But for the record? I don't think that your dreams of having sex with children are within the norms of society.

Scintillating rebuttal there, Sparky. What else ya got?

Oh, did they say they dream of having sex with children? Please point out where Arianrhod explicitly expressed such interests.

He's projecting. His avatar tells you all you need to know about him. ;)

You've been hanging in the wrong town. None of the transgendered women I know look anything like that.

Even if they did, aren't ugly women allowed to pee in your world?
Men doing a bad job of trying to look like women are allowed to pee. No one is stopping them. Wherever did you get the ridiculous idea anyone was trying to stop them from taking a piss?

You're saying they don't get to pee in public restrooms with women because they make ugly women.
nope, nobody is forcing that identity on them. We are only trying to figure out how to give them the ability to use the restroom that corresponds to who they feel they are, while at the same time keeping it safe from the perverts that will dress up like a woman to beat the system and gain access to our wives and daughters.
again, its a shame liberals are not able to see past the initial emotion. Its a major reason we have so many problems in this country today.
Actually, I do understand that point of view of trying to protect people from predators and I know that that's a legitimate conflict of disagreement on this issue, but a conflicting identity is in fact being forced on transwomen who don't have any desire to prey on other women but rather just want to be viewed the way they feel on the inside. Strictly defining a person's identity based on their sexual organ is in fact forcing an identity on them.

Well, think of a hypothetical scenario where the majority of Christians carry out a witch hunt against gays, going so far as to execute them. Now suppose a ban on Christianity is put in place to protect gays. Would it be fair to Christians who are against that sort of behaviour but still want to have their right to their religion? Of course not! This situation is hardly different to me.

Men doing a bad job of trying to look like women are allowed to pee. No one is stopping them. Wherever did you get the ridiculous idea anyone was trying to stop them from taking a piss?

nope, nobody is forcing that identity on them. We are only trying to figure out how to give them the ability to use the restroom that corresponds to who they feel they are, while at the same time keeping it safe from the perverts that will dress up like a woman to beat the system and gain access to our wives and daughters.
again, its a shame liberals are not able to see past the initial emotion. Its a major reason we have so many problems in this country today.
Actually, I do understand that point of view of trying to protect people from predators and I know that that's a legitimate conflict of disagreement on this issue, but a conflicting identity is in fact being forced on transwomen who don't have any desire to prey on other women but rather just want to be viewed the way they feel on the inside. Strictly defining a person's identity based on their sexual organ is in fact forcing an identity on them.

Well, think of a hypothetical scenario where the majority of Christians carry out a witch hunt against gays, going so far as to execute them. Now suppose a ban on Christianity is put in place to protect gays. Would it be fair to Christians who are against that sort of behaviour but still want to have their right to their religion? Of course not! This situation is hardly different to me.

Simply put, how would a women, seeking a private place to do what nature demands she do, have absolute knowledge that the man in the restroom is in fact trans.

Should she not have a right to that knowledge when she enters a room marked "Women". If not, why not?

Here is a simple test.

confphotos17f-8-web.jpg

This is Chaz. Chaz was born a female. Do you want Chaz to use the womens bathroom?

a8a5992970e54077dcbefb1f1ab7814c.jpg

This is Laverne. Laverne was born a male. Do you want Laverne in the Mens Bathroom.

Chase-Fairy-Dad-Mother-hed-20161.png

This is the guy from that commercial...whatever. This is what republicans want you to believe transgender people look. Without this over the top stereotype they literally have no objection other than to portray humans as having waves of arrousal wash over them just from being in a filthy tampon littered womans bathroom.

For some reason they believe that the guy above will attempt to use a womans bathroom and they will have to sit there sobbing to themselves in a stall as this guy grunts out his morning turd. Whats worse? They will have to sit there and take it because the new law apparently also takes away their voice too!

There is a difference between what the law does and what republicans THINK the law does

What a freak show. They need their own perv room either off to the side of women and men or an outhouse.

Here is a simple test.

confphotos17f-8-web.jpg

This is Chaz. Chaz was born a female. Do you want Chaz to use the womens bathroom?

a8a5992970e54077dcbefb1f1ab7814c.jpg

This is Laverne. Laverne was born a male. Do you want Laverne in the Mens Bathroom.

Chase-Fairy-Dad-Mother-hed-20161.png

This is the guy from that commercial...whatever. This is what republicans want you to believe transgender people look. Without this over the top stereotype they literally have no objection other than to portray humans as having waves of arrousal wash over them just from being in a filthy tampon littered womans bathroom.

For some reason they believe that the guy above will attempt to use a womans bathroom and they will have to sit there sobbing to themselves in a stall as this guy grunts out his morning turd. Whats worse? They will have to sit there and take it because the new law apparently also takes away their voice too!

There is a difference between what the law does and what republicans THINK the law does

I think the owner of the bathroom should determine the rules for who uses it.

Make all the public restrooms out of order.......................in repairs..................

Then everyone will just have to hold it.............

Then you'll see the men peeing behind a clump of trees .........Then you'll know who the men are..............

:ack-1:

We can pretty much use the honor system.
Not really since if this person uses the ladies bathroom, as you suggest, the police might likely be called. Using your system, someone's gotta check.

confphotos17f-8-web.jpg
No, someone does not. That has been the contrived straw man that those like you try to use to avoid the real point here. The majority of the people do not give a damn where transgendered people like the ones that you point out go. A post op obviously uses the restroom that fits their current 'configuration.' A pre op that is indistinguishable from the sex they are trying to become would not even be noticed.

The question has always been and will always be that codifying it in law allows a horny 18 year old to walk into the woman's bathroom and blame the WOMEN in there when they are uncomfortable and/or feel threatened that a creepy man is in the restroom with them. It is getting to the point that a they feel that they should be allowed to shower in open stalls with the opposite sex because they 'claim' that they are that sex. it si not only asinine but extremely stupid.

At the end of the day, if you have undergone the 'transformation' then no one there knows at all. No one. So what does the law accomplish that allows anyone to use the restroom or shower of their 'stated' gender? Nothing but allow predators to use it as a cover.

There is no pecker checker. There is no one monitoring them. There is simply the phone call that the person in the bathroom makes to the police when some creepy ass man walks into the restroom and demands that he can hang out there because he feels like a woman. The actual transgender person is largely ignored.

There is a simple solution to this. Make ALL bathrooms integrated. That will not happen though because we, as a society, have recognized how utterly stupid that idea is. Now everyone wants to skirt that reality but hold people to different standards.
Of course, someone has to check. When that person enters a women's bathroom and the police are called, their gender will need to be proven.
Haven't had that problem in the 100 years of it being illegal for men to use the woman's bathroom. I guess you just ignore that.
We have it now, depending on the state. North Carolina, for example...

http://www.ncleg.net/Sessions/2015E2/Bills/House/PDF/H2v4.pdf

... so ... ? who's gonna check?
Nice deflection.

It has been illegal for people to use the 'wrong' bathroom for a long time. Never had the need for someone to 'check.'

Not really since if this person uses the ladies bathroom, as you suggest, the police might likely be called. Using your system, someone's gotta check.

confphotos17f-8-web.jpg
No, someone does not. That has been the contrived straw man that those like you try to use to avoid the real point here. The majority of the people do not give a damn where transgendered people like the ones that you point out go. A post op obviously uses the restroom that fits their current 'configuration.' A pre op that is indistinguishable from the sex they are trying to become would not even be noticed.

The question has always been and will always be that codifying it in law allows a horny 18 year old to walk into the woman's bathroom and blame the WOMEN in there when they are uncomfortable and/or feel threatened that a creepy man is in the restroom with them. It is getting to the point that a they feel that they should be allowed to shower in open stalls with the opposite sex because they 'claim' that they are that sex. it si not only asinine but extremely stupid.

At the end of the day, if you have undergone the 'transformation' then no one there knows at all. No one. So what does the law accomplish that allows anyone to use the restroom or shower of their 'stated' gender? Nothing but allow predators to use it as a cover.

There is no pecker checker. There is no one monitoring them. There is simply the phone call that the person in the bathroom makes to the police when some creepy ass man walks into the restroom and demands that he can hang out there because he feels like a woman. The actual transgender person is largely ignored.

There is a simple solution to this. Make ALL bathrooms integrated. That will not happen though because we, as a society, have recognized how utterly stupid that idea is. Now everyone wants to skirt that reality but hold people to different standards.
Of course, someone has to check. When that person enters a women's bathroom and the police are called, their gender will need to be proven.
Haven't had that problem in the 100 years of it being illegal for men to use the woman's bathroom. I guess you just ignore that.

Nice deflection.

It has been illegal for people to use the 'wrong' bathroom for a long time. Never had the need for someone to 'check.'
It's not a deflection -- it's reality and more and more states are playing with similar legislation.

So who's gonna check?

I notice you either don't want to answer that or you can't answer it.

confphotos17f-8-web.jpg

Nice deflection.

The truth is that a good many (we have one on this board actually) males seeking to be female, even after surgery still want relations with WOMEN.

So allowing a male tranny into a woman's restroom when they are sexually attracted to woman (and they still have a penis) is no different than allowing straight men in.

This subject is dead, once and for all

Nice deflection.

It's not a deflection -- it's reality and more and more states are playing with similar legislation.

So who's gonna check?

It's been answered dozens of times.

Nice deflection.

So who's gonna check?

It's been answered dozens of times.
And he has ignored it every single time :/

Born with a dangly bit use the men's restroom, born w/o said bit use the ladies room. It's not hard to understand

I will even go so far as to say, if you had a dangly bit added or removed, then fine. Having spent two decades cleaning up after people who stand to pee, I'm not eager to have them sharing my bathroom just because they didn't always stand to pee.
But if all you've got is a haircut and new clothes, then I don't want to hear about your delusions.

Catch one with a dangly bit in the same restroom as our daughters and HE may walk out without the dangly bit. I'm not playing this game, keep it away from our children

How would you know it has a dick? You keep saying dangly bit but cant tell us how you would find that out

Why are you so invested in using a restroom with people who don't want you there? Are you really trying to say that you think the "feelz" of a minute handful of people are more important than the privacy of over half the population?

Born with a dangly bit use the men's restroom, born w/o said bit use the ladies room. It's not hard to understand

It's not hard for sane people to understand.

It seems that in the past several years, liberalism has devolved to the point that many of its adherents are no longer able to understand the distinction between men and women, nor why this distinction is important.

I think some of you do not realize that there is no way that a biologically function man can change into a biologically functioning woman. Or vice versa!

The. "sex change" operation is cosmetics involving mutilation and prosthetics plus hormone regimens.

The man turned "female" can not be impregnated.

The woman turned "male" can not impregnate!

It is cosmetics meant to fool people into treating the transexual in the manner of its choosing. In other words, to fool us into playing along with their sicko delusions!!

The truth of the matter is that the only doctor a trans should seek is a psychologist that recognize the trans is stuck in a delusion.

These plastic surgeons that pray [sic] on them are sick greedy bastards that betray their patients for profits and worst.

It's worse than most people realize.

As a biological man, my body will maintain its male form for my entire life, without me having to give it any special maintenance for this purpose.

If I were to decide to “transition” into a “woman”, the result is unstable. Trannies don't just undergo a finite course of hormones,and a round of surgery, and be done with it. Their body will try, as best as it can, to heal itself back to its proper form; it takes continuous hormone treatment, and occasional ongoing surgery, to maintain the altered form. For the rest of their life, they will require this.

It's like the ultimate addictive drug; once hooked past a point, the addict is hooked and dependent for life, on costly drugs and surgery, and can never, ever be free of it. Their bodies are ruined, as greedy, corrupt physicians will continue to profit from the work needed to maintain this ruined condition.

It is no wonder, then,that there are plenty of doctors who will put aside any considerations of morals or ethics or science in pursuit of the blood money that they can extract from this foul industry.

I think some of you do not realize that there is no way that a biologically function man can change into a biologically functioning woman. Or vice versa!

The. "sex change" operation is cosmetics involving mutilation and prosthetics plus hormone regimens.

The man turned "female" can not be impregnated.

The woman turned "male" can not impregnate!

It is cosmetics meant to fool people into treating the transexual in the manner of its choosing. In other words, to fool us into playing along with their sicko delusions!!

The truth of the matter is that the only doctor a trans should seek is a psychologist that recognize the trans is stuck in a delusion.

These plastic surgeons that pray [sic] on them are sick greedy bastards that betray their patients for profits and worst.

It's worse than most people realize.

As a biological man, my body will maintain its male form for my entire life, without me having to give it any special maintenance for this purpose.

If I were to decide to “transition” into a “woman”, the result is unstable. Trannies don't just undergo a finite course of hormones,and a round of surgery, and be done with it. Their body will try, as best as it can, to heal itself back to its proper form; it takes continuous hormone treatment, and occasional ongoing surgery, to maintain the altered form. For the rest of their life, they will require this.

It's like the ultimate addictive drug; once hooked past a point, the addict is hooked and dependent for life, on costly drugs and surgery, and can never, ever be free of it. Their bodies are ruined, as greedy, corrupt physicians will continue to profit from the work needed to maintain this ruined condition.

It is no wonder, then,that there are plenty of doctors who will put aside any considerations of morals or ethics or science in pursuit of the blood money that they can extract from this foul industry.
None of which has anything to do with laws seeking to disadvantaging transgender Americans.

Your unwarranted fear, your authoritarianism, your desire to compel conformity, and your ridiculous bigotry is not ‘justification’ to legislate hate.

Forum List

Back