OK Right Wingers. Time to put your money where your mouth is on the Bathroom thing..

So you're going to post mental health experts at every restroom door to weed out the "legit" from the perv's.

Alrighty then.........
You are right, it's much easier to just assume all trans are actually sex offenders. Because this is America, and you're guilty if we say you might be.

We should deny black males the right to own or purchase firearms. Hey, you don't know if that's a legitimate purchase by a law abiding citizen or a gangbanger right?
Don't like the comparison, don't use that logic.

So you're going to post mental health experts at every restroom door to weed out the "legit" from the perv's.

Alrighty then.........
You are right, it's much easier to just assume all trans are actually sex offenders. Because this is America, and you're guilty if we say you might be.

We should deny black males the right to own or purchase firearms. Hey, you don't know if that's a legitimate purchase by a law abiding citizen or a gangbanger right?

Rosa Parks is like, WTF tranny, I can't help being black!

The Hildebeast is ALL IN!

wabStsW.png

Dude, wear your dress and pumps into a restroom where our daughters are at.....I promise you that you will rue the day you do
History is replete with with examples of irrational fear driving people to do horrible things to innocent people. Fortunately, this gal is armed. So if you or any or your other irrational bigoted friends want to do anything, go ahead, make my day.

So is this one....now run along. I'm weary of you trying to convince me you are normal. Oh and you're not a "gal".....dude

I think I recognize him from another forum that I used to frequent. I don't know if he's come and and said so here, but on that the forum, he “came out” some time ago as a tranny. He had identified as male, then one day, he announced that he was “transitioning” to “female”. He even posted a picture of a bottle of prescription medicine, which, a quick google search revealed is indeed commonly used by pre-op trannies.

So, you're apparently correct. This is not a “gal” at all, but a seriously mentally-ill man, who has decide to “identify” as female, and is in the process of having his body mutilated to better fit with his delusions.

And he's just here announced that he is armed, and is willing to use deadly force to defend his “right” to share restrooms with your young daughters.

So Dr. Baylock, please give us the actual clinical diagnosis and the recommended treatment.

You know, it's not like we all woke up today and suddenly there were transsexuals among us. We actually have entire organizations dedicated to physical and mental health. What do these respected organizations have to say?

Does anyone here who is not liberal understand that in order to transition that you must be under the care of a mental health professional? Were any of you aware that prior to transitioning that you must live as the gender you are transitioning to for at least one year? Where would you like these individuals, who must live as the gender they are transitioning to prior to getting the surgery, to pee or poop when out in public?

Let me remind you all that being an insensitive, ignorant, asshole does not change the reality of these people living their lives.

Finally, let me remind all you "it's for the children" idiots, that more children have been sexually abused by Catholic priests or Republican members of Congress than by preoperative transexuals peeing in the restroom associated with the gender they are transitioning to.

Alrighty then.........

Actually, I like Renae's idea of having a "transitioning card". Until she has had the surgery, it would identify her as preoperative and would grant her all the rights, benefits and privileges of being most awesomely female (as is recommended prior to transitioning)

History is replete with with examples of irrational fear driving people to do horrible things to innocent people. Fortunately, this gal is armed. So if you or any or your other irrational bigoted friends want to do anything, go ahead, make my day.

So is this one....now run along. I'm weary of you trying to convince me you are normal. Oh and you're not a "gal".....dude

I think I recognize him from another forum that I used to frequent. I don't know if he's come and and said so here, but on that the forum, he “came out” some time ago as a tranny. He had identified as male, then one day, he announced that he was “transitioning” to “female”. He even posted a picture of a bottle of prescription medicine, which, a quick google search revealed is indeed commonly used by pre-op trannies.

So, you're apparently correct. This is not a “gal” at all, but a seriously mentally-ill man, who has decide to “identify” as female, and is in the process of having his body mutilated to better fit with his delusions.

And he's just here announced that he is armed, and is willing to use deadly force to defend his “right” to share restrooms with your young daughters.

So Dr. Baylock, please give us the actual clinical diagnosis and the recommended treatment.

You know, it's not like we all woke up today and suddenly there were transsexuals among us. We actually have entire organizations dedicated to physical and mental health. What do these respected organizations have to say?

Does anyone here who is not liberal understand that in order to transition that you must be under the care of a mental health professional? Were any of you aware that prior to transitioning that you must live as the gender you are transitioning to for at least one year? Where would you like these individuals, who must live as the gender they are transitioning to prior to getting the surgery, to pee or poop when out in public?

Let me remind you all that being an insensitive, ignorant, asshole does not change the reality of these people living their lives.

Finally, let me remind all you "it's for the children" idiots, that more children have been sexually abused by Catholic priests or Republican members of Congress than by preoperative transexuals peeing in the restroom associated with the gender they are transitioning to.

Alrighty then.........

Actually, I like Renae's idea of having a "transitioning card". Until she has had the surgery, it would identify her as preoperative and would grant her all the rights, benefits and privileges of being most awesomely female (as is recommended prior to transitioning)

Insane, Renae is admittedly a male who wishes to become a female so it can become a lesbian. That is absolutely no different than a straight male while he remains with male sex organs.

If he is allowed in women's restrooms, seeing he (Renae) has the same attraction to females, with the same sexual organ of a straight male, there is no logical reason to exclude any male from woman's restrooms.

Alrighty then.........

I didn't say that. I said the ignorant mentality is the same. Deflect all you want the truth is you're no different.

Alrighty then.........

Insane, Renae is admittedly a male who wishes to become a female so it can become a lesbian. That is absolutely no different than a straight male.

If he is allowed in women's restrooms, seeing he has the same attraction to females, with the same sexual organ of a straight male, there is no logical reason to exclude any male from woman's restrooms.

It's a classic case of mental illness. Nothing more and nothing else

Alrighty then.........

I didn't say that. I said the ignorant mentality is the same. Deflect all you want the truth is you're no different.

Your attempt at placing yourself in the same boat with blacks was obvious and laughable.

It's a classic case of mental illness. Nothing more and nothing else
Actually Gender Dysphoria is not a mental illness. No matter how much you click your heels and wish it be so, you are wrong.

Now that you are educated, you can either keep screaming reality is not real, or you can admit you were wrong.

Forum List

Back