OK Right Wingers. Time to put your money where your mouth is on the Bathroom thing..

You scumbag perverts have such problems.....

jLOE9ti.jpg
Stereotype much?

Yes, Truth hurts?
I'm not the one stereotyping, so you tell me does it hurt?

Well then go piss in the restroom that your EQUIPMENT dictates, your MENTAL HEALTH is being questioned here.... BTW, what fucking scientific PROOF do you have that your mental illness is NOT mental illness... Perhaps a group of LGBTQ doctors say so?.... What's your DNA say?

Your attempt at placing yourself in the same boat with blacks was obvious and laughable.
/shrug, I was highlighting ignorance. Hating on people that are different then you are.

Dude, it's laughable how you preach against hatred, and for acceptance, when you refuse to accept yourself in such a hating way that you will self mutilate!

Get real before it's too damn late

Here is a simple test.

confphotos17f-8-web.jpg

This is Chaz. Chaz was born a female. Do you want Chaz to use the womens bathroom?

a8a5992970e54077dcbefb1f1ab7814c.jpg

This is Laverne. Laverne was born a male. Do you want Laverne in the Mens Bathroom.

Chase-Fairy-Dad-Mother-hed-20161.png

This is the guy from that commercial...whatever. This is what republicans want you to believe transgender people look. Without this over the top stereotype they literally have no objection other than to portray humans as having waves of arrousal wash over them just from being in a filthy tampon littered womans bathroom.

For some reason they believe that the guy above will attempt to use a womans bathroom and they will have to sit there sobbing to themselves in a stall as this guy grunts out his morning turd. Whats worse? They will have to sit there and take it because the new law apparently also takes away their voice too!

There is a difference between what the law does and what republicans THINK the law does
The fact remains, no one was, is or will ever be born in the wrong body...

Well then go piss in the restroom that your EQUIPMENT dictates, your MENTAL HEALTH is being questioned here.... BTW, what fucking scientific PROOF do you have that your mental illness is NOT mental illness... Perhaps a group of LGBTQ doctors say so?.... What's your DNA say?

The best medical science.
=-=-=-=
Biological sex and gender identity
Biological sex is determined based on the appearance of the infant usually at birth.

Gender identity, however, is the sex the person feels themselves to be.

For example, a woman may have an anatomy and physical features of a woman but may feel like a man underneath and identify herself as such.

This is not a mental illness but is a recognised condition that may need treatment. (1-4)
What is Gender Dysphoria?

Now, you are educated. So here's your chance to show you aren't a hate filled person.

The best medical science.
=-=-=-=
Biological sex and gender identity
Biological sex is determined based on the appearance of the infant usually at birth.

Gender identity, however, is the sex the person feels themselves to be.

For example, a woman may have an anatomy and physical features of a woman but may feel like a man underneath and identify herself as such.

This is not a mental illness but is a recognised condition that may need treatment. (1-4)
What is Gender Dysphoria?

Now, you are educated. So here's your chance to show you aren't a hate filled person.

Read a study, chop off a body part.

Nice

Did the study also explain why you think you have to pee differenly pre op?

Hey, Renee.... this is what your father should have done to you YEARS AGO...

I played for the Kansas 6A State Champion Football starting Defensive End. I spent 10 years in the military. I have two wonderful children. I have a wonderful wife.

Something tells me I've been more of a man then you'll ever achieve.

So you're going to post mental health experts at every restroom door to weed out the "legit" from the perv's.

Alrighty then.........
You are right, it's much easier to just assume all trans are actually sex offenders. Because this is America, and you're guilty if we say you might be.

We should deny black males the right to own or purchase firearms. Hey, you don't know if that's a legitimate purchase by a law abiding citizen or a gangbanger right?
Don't like the comparison, don't use that logic.

Rosa Parks is like, WTF tranny, I can't help being black!
I didn't say that. I said the ignorant mentality is the same. Deflect all you want the truth is you're no different.

You'll always be XY Chromosome, you can never be XX Chromosome, therefore you'll always be biologically a man. You can have your penis chopped off and get boobies, but you'll always be a man.

Nice
Spend 20 years fighting something you don't understand. Finally sit down and learn, realize you are infact suffering. That you are not alone. That you are not mental, what you are experiencing is real. Choose to stop suffering. Man up, as it were, and realize what needs to be done.

A real "man" hehe, faces reality, a coward hides and denies it. I'm facing reality, you aren't.

Hey, Renee.... this is what your father should have done to you YEARS AGO...

I played for the Kansas 6A State Champion Football starting Defensive End. I spent 10 years in the military. I have two wonderful children. I have a wonderful wife.

Something tells me I've been more of a man then you'll ever achieve.

Yes, we only want big strong future lesbians with dicks in the restroom with our daughters.

I feel sooooooooo much better now

So you're going to post mental health experts at every restroom door to weed out the "legit" from the perv's.

Alrighty then.........
You are right, it's much easier to just assume all trans are actually sex offenders. Because this is America, and you're guilty if we say you might be.

We should deny black males the right to own or purchase firearms. Hey, you don't know if that's a legitimate purchase by a law abiding citizen or a gangbanger right?
Don't like the comparison, don't use that logic.

Rosa Parks is like, WTF tranny, I can't help being black!
I didn't say that. I said the ignorant mentality is the same. Deflect all you want the truth is you're no different.

You'll always be XY Chromosome, you can never be XX Chromosome, therefore you'll always be biologically a man. You can have your penis chopped off and get boobies, but you'll always be a man.
I've NEVER DENIED biologically that was not true.

But there is more to Sex and Gender then chromosomes. One day that might even change. Would you still say the same thing if 5 years from now they could alter my DNA to XX? Hmm? What then would you say?

Nice
Spend 20 years fighting something you don't understand. Finally sit down and learn, realize you are infact suffering. That you are not alone. That you are not mental, what you are experiencing is real. Choose to stop suffering. Man up, as it were, and realize what needs to be done.

A real "man" hehe, faces reality, a coward hides and denies it. I'm facing reality, you aren't.

Classic enabling

I can't help you, but I can help my wife, daughter and granddaughters.

And that I will

Thanks so much

Nice

How is it reality? You're saying that you were born male, but have always been female and are actually a lesbian trapped inside a man's body.

How is this reality?

Here is a simple test.

confphotos17f-8-web.jpg

This is Chaz. Chaz was born a female. Do you want Chaz to use the womens bathroom?

a8a5992970e54077dcbefb1f1ab7814c.jpg

This is Laverne. Laverne was born a male. Do you want Laverne in the Mens Bathroom.

Chase-Fairy-Dad-Mother-hed-20161.png

This is the guy from that commercial...whatever. This is what republicans want you to believe transgender people look. Without this over the top stereotype they literally have no objection other than to portray humans as having waves of arrousal wash over them just from being in a filthy tampon littered womans bathroom.

For some reason they believe that the guy above will attempt to use a womans bathroom and they will have to sit there sobbing to themselves in a stall as this guy grunts out his morning turd. Whats worse? They will have to sit there and take it because the new law apparently also takes away their voice too!

There is a difference between what the law does and what republicans THINK the law does
The fact remains, no one was, is or will ever be born in the wrong body...
No matter how many times you deny reality, you're still wrong.

Forum List

Back