OK Right Wingers. Time to put your money where your mouth is on the Bathroom thing..

this is one of the worst troll threads i have read in a very long time...,

JUNK IT !!!

I had a co-worker at a previous job who was born male and had a sex change. Full-on, lopped the dick off, took the hormones, the whole nine yards. No one would have ever known,

You just made my entire point. You WONT know who has a dick or not so how can you possibly make that a condition without having someone feel for dicks outside a restroom

If you can't figure out who is who by looking, good luck dating
There are effiminate men who can pass for attractive women, and manly women that can pass for ugly men. Both natural born. That won't work.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Dude, wear your dress and pumps into a restroom where our daughters are at.....I promise you that you will rue the day you do
Question, do you read what you write?

You are accusing me, an innocent person of being a danger and a criminal because of... my penis? The thing I'm actively working to remove.
Because I, like any other human being, must need use the restroom from time to time. You threaten me, you denigrate my character, you insult my person. Based on ignorance, fear and hatred.

History teaches us that sort of mentality leads to VERY bad things.

I get you want to protect children from bad actors. Guess what? So do I! I have a daughter, and a son. I agree with you that the bathroom laws are TOO permissive, we need to set some standards before you can just march on into the ladies restroom.

This attitude, this angry "If you go into a ladies room with your penis you'll regret it!" shit is NOT HELPING. All you are doing is fostering irrational hate of innocent PEOPLE.

The LGBT Crowd is far too in your face and rambunctious, they push too hard and flaunt their arrogance. That has to stop. However, the flip side, people like you are NO BETTER.

There is middle ground. If you're a Transwoman (or man), and are under care from a licensed doc (as I am) and your transition has reached the point where outwardly you present female and are headed towards living full time as the Gender you moving towards you get a card. Kinda like the ones handicapped folks get for service dogs. These cards protect the rights of the disabled who need service dogs and the rights of businesses to keep out bad actors.

Same here, I'd gladly have such a card. This way, should someone feel threatened by my presence in the restroom, and authorities become involved I can prove "Hey, I belong here, sorry you felt uneasy"

Let's stop that "MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY" mentality people, on BOTH SIDES.

the conservative reasoning is transgender people will be molesting our young girls and boys in bathrooms ... to date no transgender persons have ever been arrested for that kind of behavior ... I suspect that they will be forced to have to build a third restroom every where ... oh the fun they will have .... guessing is that a man or is that a a worms coming out the transgender restroom ??? you know like when your driving with your kids and you point out VW beetle or popeyes ... I guess the new game would be is it a innie or a outie ... this is stupid plain stupid

Here's the freaking deal. A beautiful male to female transsexual shouldn't have a problem unless she flaunts a body part that shouldn't be there. In that case she is subject to being kicked the hell out and or arrested. Nobody gives a damn in the men's room as long as the pisser looks like a man. If she flaunts a vagina she is subject to arrest. Under no circumstance should young girls be forced to share a locker room or shower with a confused boy. The system seems simple enough even for left wing bigots to understand.
Is it an actual crime on the books to go into opposite sex public restrooms?

Dude, wear your dress and pumps into a restroom where our daughters are at.....I promise you that you will rue the day you do
History is replete with with examples of irrational fear driving people to do horrible things to innocent people. Fortunately, this gal is armed. So if you or any or your other irrational bigoted friends want to do anything, go ahead, make my day.

Ah, but when you go out armed, is it in basic black or a stylish pink? ;)

BTW Renae, my boss (female) is married to a post operative male to female transsexual. Two of my favorite people in the world. I call my boss's wife my work step mom.
Beretta Px4 Storm Type F Full Size. They only come in black :p

I've been married to my wife for 10 years. She knew on our second date I was different, and we've traveled this road together, and will continue to as long as the Good Lord allows us too.

Aces on your boss and her wife :)

Born with a dangly bit use the men's restroom, born w/o said bit use the ladies room. It's not hard to understand

I will even go so far as to say, if you had a dangly bit added or removed, then fine. Having spent two decades cleaning up after people who stand to pee, I'm not eager to have them sharing my bathroom just because they didn't always stand to pee.
But if all you've got is a haircut and new clothes, then I don't want to hear about your delusions.

Catch one with a dangly bit in the same restroom as our daughters and HE may walk out without the dangly bit. I'm not playing this game, keep it away from our children
So you would attack and hurt a transwoman out of ignorant fear?
How.. bigoted of you.

So do you have the same standard if you see a Catholic Priest walk into the mens restroom and you know your child is in there?

Why would I attack a priest in a men's restroom? Reread your comment....then realize how stupid it is.

I do not want some dude dressed up like a woman using the restroom with our daughters. It's that simple

I'm not worried about the guys who want to become women.

I'm worried about the predators pretending to be transgendered going in.
And...how do these laws protect people from those?

the conservative reasoning is transgender people will be molesting our young girls and boys in bathrooms ... to date no transgender persons have ever been arrested for that kind of behavior ... I suspect that they will be forced to have to build a third restroom every where ... oh the fun they will have .... guessing is that a man or is that a a worms coming out the transgender restroom ??? you know like when your driving with your kids and you point out VW beetle or popeyes ... I guess the new game would be is it a innie or a outie ... this is stupid plain stupid
Don't don't say conservative. It's not. The IRRATIONAL reasoning, because trust me there are lefties that harbor the same hate in their hearts.

You are accusing me, an innocent person of being a danger and a criminal because of... my penis? The thing I'm actively working to remove.
Because I, like any other human being, must need use the restroom from time to time. You threaten me, you denigrate my character, you insult my person. Based on ignorance, fear and hatred.

I get you want to protect children from bad actors. Guess what? So do I! I have a daughter, and a son. I agree with you that the bathroom laws are TOO permissive, we need to set some standards before you can just march on into the ladies restroom.

This attitude, this angry "If you go into a ladies room with your penis you'll regret it!" shit is NOT HELPING. All you are doing is fostering irrational hate of innocent PEOPLE.

The LGBT Crowd is far too in your face and rambunctious, they push too hard and flaunt their arrogance. That has to stop. However, the flip side, people like you are NO BETTER.

There is middle ground. If you're a Transwoman (or man), and are under care from a licensed doc (as I am) and your transition has reached the point where outwardly you present female and are headed towards living full time as the Gender you moving towards you get a card. Kinda like the ones handicapped folks get for service dogs. These cards protect the rights of the disabled who need service dogs and the rights of businesses to keep out bad actors.

Same here, I'd gladly have such a card. This way, should someone feel threatened by my presence in the restroom, and authorities become involved I can prove "Hey, I belong here, sorry you felt uneasy"

Don't worry too much. The country is fundamentally supportive of your lifestyle and freedom to be who you are. The moronic states that are creating a problem will lose their idiotic battle to be jerks and in a short time will just be another example of their stupidity.

Here is a simple test.

confphotos17f-8-web.jpg

This is Chaz. Chaz was born a female. Do you want Chaz to use the womens bathroom?

a8a5992970e54077dcbefb1f1ab7814c.jpg

This is Laverne. Laverne was born a male. Do you want Laverne in the Mens Bathroom.

Chase-Fairy-Dad-Mother-hed-20161.png

This is the guy from that commercial...whatever. This is what republicans want you to believe transgender people look. Without this over the top stereotype they literally have no objection other than to portray humans as having waves of arrousal wash over them just from being in a filthy tampon littered womans bathroom.

For some reason they believe that the guy above will attempt to use a womans bathroom and they will have to sit there sobbing to themselves in a stall as this guy grunts out his morning turd. Whats worse? They will have to sit there and take it because the new law apparently also takes away their voice too!

There is a difference between what the law does and what republicans THINK the law does
It's not complicated bruh.

If you have a dick you go in the men's room. If not you don't.

Don't worry too much. The country is fundamentally supportive of your lifestyle and freedom to be who you are. The moronic states that are creating a problem will lose their idiotic battle to be jerks and in a short time will just be another example of their stupidity.
It's not a lifestyle lol. It is a mental illness. But you are correct, Americans support a lot of bullshit.

Don't don't say conservative. It's not. The IRRATIONAL reasoning, because trust me there are lefties that harbor the same hate in their hearts.

Yes there are, but only one political party is pushing these laws.

It's not a lifestyle lol. It is a mental illness. But you are correct, Americans support a lot of bullshit.
Why do you persist in saying that which is not true?
Science, medical science has determined that folks like me are suffering from a verifiable condition known as "Gender Dysmorphia"
Allow Science to guide you here:
Feeling that your body does not reflect your true gender can cause severe distress, anxiety, and depression. "Dysphoria" is a feeling of dissatisfaction, anxiety, and restlessness. With gender dysphoria, the discomfort with your male or female body can be so intense that it can interfere with the way you function in normal life, for instance at school or work or during social activities.

Gender dysphoria used to be called “gender identity disorder.” But the mismatch between body and internal sense of gender is not a mental illness. Instead, what need to be addressed are the stress, anxiety, anddepression that go along with it.
What Is Gender Dysphoria?

Now I'll be the first to admit that science doesn't always get it right, think AGW for example, in this case though after decades of treatment and study it's pretty clear that those of us that are Trans are not mentally ill.

We're just different from you.

The cause, most likely hormonal imbalance in the womb. We can spend our lives denying the feelings, fighting the feelings, and for some, that works. But for most of us, it's a damned miserable existence. I didn't just wake up one morning and decide this path.

Yes there are, but only one political party is pushing these laws.
Eh, the various states can make their own laws, find out what works, I'm very much a states rights gal. Fine, the people of NC want to be irrational. See how long that works for them. Ted Cruz isn't going to push a national bathroom law when he wins the White House so I'm really not worried, less worried they'd actually pass it.

Who's gonna be in charge of crotch sniffin? lol Skanky?

We can pretty much use the honor system.
Not really since if this person uses the ladies bathroom, as you suggest, the police might likely be called. Using your system, someone's gotta check.

confphotos17f-8-web.jpg
No, someone does not. That has been the contrived straw man that those like you try to use to avoid the real point here. The majority of the people do not give a damn where transgendered people like the ones that you point out go. A post op obviously uses the restroom that fits their current 'configuration.' A pre op that is indistinguishable from the sex they are trying to become would not even be noticed.

The question has always been and will always be that codifying it in law allows a horny 18 year old to walk into the woman's bathroom and blame the WOMEN in there when they are uncomfortable and/or feel threatened that a creepy man is in the restroom with them. It is getting to the point that a they feel that they should be allowed to shower in open stalls with the opposite sex because they 'claim' that they are that sex. it si not only asinine but extremely stupid.

At the end of the day, if you have undergone the 'transformation' then no one there knows at all. No one. So what does the law accomplish that allows anyone to use the restroom or shower of their 'stated' gender? Nothing but allow predators to use it as a cover.

There is no pecker checker. There is no one monitoring them. There is simply the phone call that the person in the bathroom makes to the police when some creepy ass man walks into the restroom and demands that he can hang out there because he feels like a woman. The actual transgender person is largely ignored.

There is a simple solution to this. Make ALL bathrooms integrated. That will not happen though because we, as a society, have recognized how utterly stupid that idea is. Now everyone wants to skirt that reality but hold people to different standards.
Of course, someone has to check. When that person enters a women's bathroom and the police are called, their gender will need to be proven.
Haven't had that problem in the 100 years of it being illegal for men to use the woman's bathroom. I guess you just ignore that.
So...why more laws?

Here is a simple test.

confphotos17f-8-web.jpg

This is Chaz. Chaz was born a female. Do you want Chaz to use the womens bathroom?

This is Laverne. Laverne was born a male. Do you want Laverne in the Mens Bathroom.

This is the guy from that commercial...whatever. This is what republicans want you to believe transgender people look. Without this over the top stereotype they literally have no objection other than to portray humans as having waves of arrousal wash over them just from being in a filthy tampon littered womans bathroom.

For some reason they believe that the guy above will attempt to use a womans bathroom and they will have to sit there sobbing to themselves in a stall as this guy grunts out his morning turd. Whats worse? They will have to sit there and take it because the new law apparently also takes away their voice too!

There is a difference between what the law does and what republicans THINK the law does
If no one is going to know its a freak then why do you need laws letting this guy into the bathroom with a 6 year old girl?
GAME OVER.
image.jpeg

Catch one with a dangly bit in the same restroom as our daughters and HE may walk out without the dangly bit. I'm not playing this game, keep it away from our children
So you would attack and hurt a transwoman out of ignorant fear?
How.. bigoted of you.

So do you have the same standard if you see a Catholic Priest walk into the mens restroom and you know your child is in there?

Why would I attack a priest in a men's restroom? Reread your comment....then realize how stupid it is.

I do not want some dude dressed up like a woman using the restroom with our daughters. It's that simple

Right...so you'll support the passing of laws that require this individual use the restroom with your daughters instead.

a9a7ba94ed67785aead5b71bdb48b892ac354a34_full.jpg

You're so smart...and such a protector of children!

Hey SassyGunSlinger...how many children have been attacked by transsexual women who were using a public restroom to pee? Now compare that to the number of children attacked and harmed by Catholic Priests. (Or the longest Republican Speaker of the House for that matter)

GFY ya old slag

Wow...that was a truly epic response. I'm just taken aback by how well thought out and reasoned it was. Did it take you a long time to formulate that response?

How many children have been harmed by preoperative transsexual women using a public women's restroom to pee? How many children have been harmed by Catholic Priests?

It's okay SGL, we understand why you won't answer the question and we understand why these laws are so incredibly stupid, but NC and Old Miss will find out soon enough...when it really starts hitting them in the pocketbook.

Go Free Market!!! :lol:
Sassay was PWN3D!

Here is a simple test.

confphotos17f-8-web.jpg

It's not complicated bruh.

If you have a dick you go in the men's room. If not you don't.

Simple? Will you be volunteering for the penis check then?

Forum List

Back