Ok, so this isn't a joke... But a plea of help from people who have a sense of humor

Shelzin

Equal Opportunity Asshole
Jul 15, 2012
I'm looking for a idea for a Flag... Like an outdoor goes on a flag poll type thing. Getting it for a woman who does sheep husbandry for a living.

Can't have anything to do with Trump, that ain't going to get me laid. Thoughts?

I'm looking for a idea for a Flag... Like an outdoor goes on a flag poll type thing. Getting it for a woman who does sheep husbandry for a living.

Can't have anything to do with Trump, that ain't going to get me laid. Thoughts?
How about the ever popular Sheep Shagger Flag? I hear it's SHEAR brilliance in its design................

How about the ever popular Sheep Shagger Flag? I hear it's SHEAR brilliance in its design................
Hey, if they make it link me... lol

Hey, if they make it link me... lol
Probably not, I DID make it up.

Probably not, I DID make it up.
sheep-sign1.jpg

Simple. Here is the isis flag.

isis flag.png

Turn it upside down and it shows a muslim doing a naughty thing to a sheep. Problem solved.

isis flag upside down.png

Forum List

Back