Okay, finally some good news about Trump's Coronavirus briefings

Well, I'm actually feeling sorry for him now...And embarrassed for him after yesterday's performance at his Corona presser.... it's painful to watch.....

Everyone is making fun of him on the news, and it is deserved... for his injection of disinfectant comments etc

He's gone through his whole TV life, allowed to baffle people with his bull shit.... con them, confuse them, operating through chaos to distract from his know nothingness...

Well, last night's campaign pep rally performance was the straw that broke the camel's back.... enough is enough.... he's so unfit and unqualified to serve us......

We've heard all this before. Russia, Kavanaugh, Mueller. Impeached.

If you win in November, just wait. You people started it. You won't like where it finishes. In fact, you will hate it. But then, the Left never is known for thinking ahead.

What’s gonna happen? Are the GOP, FOX and RW Talk Radio hosts gonna be mean to the Dems?

Maybe we'll impeach your president based on nothing.

And hold kangaroo courts based on nothing.

And cry about stuff like you are this morning, based on nothing.

You will love it. Trust me. Love it.

Awwww. You poor, poor thing! You’ve had it so rough being a Trump supporter. I’m so sorry!

You often have little to say. Save USMB the bandwidth when this is all you can come up with, why don't you.

Well, I'm actually feeling sorry for him now...And embarrassed for him after yesterday's performance at his Corona presser.... it's painful to watch.....

Everyone is making fun of him on the news, and it is deserved... for his injection of disinfectant comments etc

He's gone through his whole TV life, allowed to baffle people with his bull shit.... con them, confuse them, operating through chaos to distract from his know nothingness...

Well, last night's campaign pep rally performance was the straw that broke the camel's back.... enough is enough.... he's so unfit and unqualified to serve us......

If you win in November, just wait. You people started it. You won't like where it finishes. In fact, you will hate it. But then, the Left never is known for thinking ahead.

What’s gonna happen? Are the GOP, FOX and RW Talk Radio hosts gonna be mean to the Dems?

oh ... you mean THAT? good luck. you are gonna need to flip the house back for starters & 2018, the senate stayed strong because only a few were up for reelection.

this time it's differant & more (R) seats are up for grabs.

You have to be truly beyond stupid to ponder injecting yourself with disinfectant. Trump lies, gives false information and generally conducts himself as a lunatic at these pressers. You’d have to be an idiot to believe anything Trump has to say. Most Americans now see that. Unfortunately, there are still those that believe the babble that spews from Trump’s mouth, and, unfortunately, you have Trumptards who continue to justify and push Trump’s lies and false information as true.
You’d have to be truly beyond stupid to vote for Trump.

View attachment 327252
Do you feel dirty when you post a sound bite out of context?
Because it makes you look like an idiot.

donny loves the poorly educated long time.
Play the entire statement.
You are proving you’re just another simple minded tool.
Your kind exists on both sides of the aisle.
I know you’re proud of yourself for being an idiot.

So a majority of Americans, even quite a few Republicans, know not to trust what he's saying, and no doubt the "ratings" he's so proud of (boy, that's creepy) are for his experts.

"Just 28% of Americans say they’re regularly getting information from Trump about the coronavirus and only 23% say they have high levels of trust in what the president is telling the public. Another 21% trust him a moderate amount. Confidence in Trump is higher among his supporters, though only about half of Republicans say they have a lot of trust in Trump’s information on the pandemic — and 22% say they have little or no trust in what he says about the COVID-19 outbreak."

Phew.

Damn. I was hoping he released the hounds on the reporters. THis is just more trump bashing.
Take x!
Same result.

Trump actually has been right more often than Fauci and he's making Democrats look like lost children. Dems continue to just resist because they're not problem solvers. The only time Dems. have anything to say is when Trump proposes to spend money. Then they come running with their grubby shithooks out, salivating over the prospect of blowing money on bullshit pet projects.
“Trump actually has been right more often than Fauci…”

lol

Too funny.

Trump supporters lie as much as Trump – no wonder they love him.
Fauci is a one hit wonder like your boys Woodward and Bernstein. They all made one big score and spent the rest of their lives living off of it. So while Fauci is pretending to attempt stopping the virus, Trump is trying to save our economy while beating the virus, a major feat that he is currently winning. Meanwhile back at the ranch, the MSM and other pretenders like Pelosi and her whining party will continue their coup of disinformation against Trump, in hopes of attracting enough ignoramuses to vote for your senile basement boy and beat Trump. Face facts. There's not enough ignorant people in this country for Biden to even come close to beating Trump.

oh ... you mean THAT? good luck. you are gonna need to flip the house back for starters & 2018, the senate stayed strong because only a few were up for reelection.

this time it's differant & more (R) seats are up for grabs.

You started it, playtime.

I hope to heck it's Biden. You will hate having to defend him. You will hate the things we say about him, but we will be right.

You dunderheads always start the game, but being useful idiots, never think to wonder where the game will end up when it's our turn to play.

The games of stupid children, playtime. You're always first in line, aren't you?

but his psychophants won't do a thing about it. they are scared shitless to be on his 'enemy' list, & his basket of deplorables will still vote for him - despite having broke almost every commandment there is. they will still vote him in even if he broke the ultimate commandment because they are only pro birth & have never truly been pro life.; & he knows it.

You thought we attempted to destroy Barack Obama.

Just wait, if you win in November, just wait. This pandemic has really opened my eyes.

ooooOOOOOoooo - are you gonna git yer guns, suzy? or be a sideline cheerleader for those that do?

Maybe we'll get a loudmouth Maxine Waters and impeach, or hold some Kangaroo courts like Kavanaugh, or start all the complaining hashtags like you all do.

You will love it, playtime. Just don't forget who started it.

I hope like heck it's Biden. Don't you dare, not even once, whine about he's a demented (literally) old man and we should leave him alone, because you knew that.

gotta say, suzie - your misplaced anger is tickling me bigley.

please CONtinue. :lmao:

but his psychophants won't do a thing about it. they are scared shitless to be on his 'enemy' list, & his basket of deplorables will still vote for him - despite having broke almost every commandment there is. they will still vote him in even if he broke the ultimate commandment because they are only pro birth & have never truly been pro life.; & he knows it.

You thought we attempted to destroy Barack Obama.

Just wait, if you win in November, just wait. This pandemic has really opened my eyes.

ooooOOOOOoooo - are you gonna git yer guns, suzy? or be a sideline cheerleader for those that do?

Maybe we'll get a loudmouth Maxine Waters and impeach, or hold some Kangaroo courts like Kavanaugh, or start all the complaining hashtags like you all do.

You will love it, playtime. Just don't forget who started it.

I hope like heck it's Biden. Don't you dare, not even once, whine about he's a demented (literally) old man and we should leave him alone, because you knew that.

gotta say, suzie - your misplaced anger is tickling me bigley.

please CONtinue. :lmao:

She cited reasons for her anger. YOur pretense otherwise makes you look like a fool or an ass.

Which is it? Are you a fool, too stupid to understand a simple sentence?

Or are you just an ass, saying shit to be a troll?

Well, last night's campaign pep rally performance was the straw that broke the camel's back.... enough is enough.... he's so unfit and unqualified to serve us......it's pathetic....
Trump embarrasses himself, his supporters, and the country as a whole.

But there’s no reason to ‘feel sorry’ for Trump – he has only himself to blame.

Trump alone is responsible for his ignorance and stupidity.

And those who voted for Trump are responsible for placing in office someone clearly unfit to be president.

So a majority of Americans, even quite a few Republicans, know not to trust what he's saying, and no doubt the "ratings" he's so proud of (boy, that's creepy) are for his experts.

"Just 28% of Americans say they’re regularly getting information from Trump about the coronavirus and only 23% say they have high levels of trust in what the president is telling the public. Another 21% trust him a moderate amount. Confidence in Trump is higher among his supporters, though only about half of Republicans say they have a lot of trust in Trump’s information on the pandemic — and 22% say they have little or no trust in what he says about the COVID-19 outbreak."

Phew.

Which is yet another in the wide range of reasons why serious leaders appoint an incident commander who can operate outside of the sphere of influence and ego.

Democrats chose basket-case Biden because they are blessed with ... epic brilliance.. :lmao:

Well, last night's campaign pep rally performance was the straw that broke the camel's back.... enough is enough.... he's so unfit and unqualified to serve us......it's pathetic....
Can you imagine if Fallon and company were actually able to unload after that presser yesterday?

Trump embarrasses himself, his supporters, and the country as a whole.

But there’s no reason to ‘feel sorry’ for Trump – he has only himself to blame.

Trump alone is responsible for his ignorance and stupidity.

And those who voted for Trump are responsible for placing in office someone clearly unfit to be president.

Reaping and sowing.

Don't forget that when it's your turn.

"IF you (democrats) win".... I still think the blob will ooze back into office since Americans usually give their Presidents two terms and the 2018 Senate races were not very bad for the GOP. But it's kinda surprising to hear a blob supporter coming out with "If you win...." Telling.

much TDS lately ....hahahhahahahahah
That`s the best and only defense there is for Trump. Did you just make that up?

As I have been saying in this thread: When it's our turn to treat your president the way you have treated Trump, i hope to heck it's Biden.

I really do.
You had your turn with Obama.

Oh honey. Oh no. Obama was pre-Trump.

YOU started the Trump. Now we get to answer. You won't like the answer, but you dunderheads never, EVER think about that, do you?

Trump actually has been right more often than Fauci and he's making Democrats look like lost children. Dems continue to just resist because they're not problem solvers. The only time Dems. have anything to say is when Trump proposes to spend money. Then they come running with their grubby shithooks out, salivating over the prospect of blowing money on bullshit pet projects.
Your blob said we'd be at zero cases. How'd that work out?

much TDS lately ....hahahhahahahahah
That`s the best and only defense there is for Trump. Did you just make that up?

As I have been saying in this thread: When it's our turn to treat your president the way you have treated Trump, i hope to heck it's Biden.

I really do.
You had your turn with Obama.

Oh honey. Oh no. Obama was pre-Trump.

YOU started the Trump. Now we get to answer. You won't like the answer, but you dunderheads never, EVER think about that, do you?

LOL...

I usually don't think much about things that don't matter--see the mirror for an example.

Oh you mean you're going to be angry, small minded, belligerent, and profane? You're already there loser.

Forum List

Back