Okay, I'm Getting Worried The Past Two Nights I've Been Hearing Voices

It's getting to be where even though I am still getting my regular amount of sleep that I'm afraid to go to sleep at night and that's because right before I fall asleep I've been hearing voices (audibly) when I'm the only one in my bedroom. The other night I heard somebody saying "hey" and last night it was inaudible whispers in my left ear and I'm not sure why this is happening but it's really freaking me out.
Serious questions...

Change to medications?
Major change in lifestyle?

Could you be dreaming?

I once awoke to whispering when my alarm did not go off, good thing or I would have been late.

Only happened once in my life though.

Isn't FJB that guy who writes provocative stories about interesting personal issues as though they are true, but they never are true and after people waste a lot of time talking about it, he tells us it was never true?

I hate that. I got caught in it once and I'm not going to get into that again.

Isn't FJB that guy who writes provocative stories about interesting personal issues as though they are true, but they never are true and after people waste a lot of time talking about it, he tells us it was never true?

I hate that. I got caught in it once and I'm not going to get into that again.

No, that's fbj.

And if I believe you, I'm tricked again. Not happening.

Umm,.. I'm the one who told you about The Song Of The South DVD and I used to be The Doctor's Wife. We're like really good friends on here.

It's getting to be where even though I am still getting my regular amount of sleep that I'm afraid to go to sleep at night and that's because right before I fall asleep I've been hearing voices (audibly) when I'm the only one in my bedroom. The other night I heard somebody saying "hey" and last night it was inaudible whispers in my left ear and I'm not sure why this is happening but it's really freaking me out.
Do you take ambien?

Try turning off the TV and you should be good to go ;)

Umm,.. I'm the one who told you about The Song Of The South DVD and I used to be The Doctor's Wife. We're like really good friends on here.
Okay, mis-identification, then and if so, I'm sorry. If you are the Song of the South person, that was a really good tip. You are right, I really like The Doctor's Wife; the avatar name change has thrown me a little.,

SOMEBODY did that telling lies for fun thing, it was a thread about whether to give up your dog or your girlfriend who didn't like the dog. Eventually the person said it had all been a lie, and I was greatly displeased.

Good luck with the monster under the bed. I once heard clear footsteps in the attic above the bedroom, got the whole house upset and worried, but it turned out to be a dream and the dust on the attic floor was undisturbed.

Okay, mis-identification, then and if so, I'm sorry. If you are the Song of the South person, that was a really good tip. You are right, I really like The Doctor's Wife; the avatar name change has thrown me a little.,

SOMEBODY did that telling lies for fun thing, it was a thread about whether to give up your dog or your girlfriend who didn't like the dog. Eventually the person said it had all been a lie, and I was greatly displeased.

Good luck with the monster under the bed. I once heard clear footsteps in the attic above the bedroom, got the whole house upset and worried, but it turned out to be a dream and the dust on the attic floor was undisturbed.

Thanks and yeah I have absolutely have no idea what you're talking about with the dog thing and I'm a female so I don't have any girlfriends. In that sense anyways. XD

Forum List

Back