Okay, I'm Getting Worried The Past Two Nights I've Been Hearing Voices

The other night I heard somebody saying "hey" and last night it was inaudible whispers in my left ear and I'm not sure why this is happening but it's really freaking me out.
I had something similar happen to me a few years back. I finally realized those whispers were actual voices I was hearing due to radio transmissions being picked up by my metal fillings. It was waaay spooky until I figured it out. Do you have any metal dental work?

I had something similar happen to me a few years back. I finally realized those whispers were actual voices I was hearing due to radio transmissions being picked up by my metal fillings. It was waaay spooky until I figured it out. Do you have any metal dental work?

No, I already said that I didn't lol enough with the urban legend stuff! It's not April Fool's Day yet! XD

First try a tape recorder, that you crank up the volume when you play it back the next day.
If there is some radio or neighbor noise, that will allow you to identify it.
But second is that most incidents of hearing voices is actually just from the delay between the communications between the 2 halves of the brain.
It is likely perfectly normal, and can be ignored unless it is saying to do something harmful.

First try a tape recorder, that you crank up the volume when you play it back the next day.
If there is some radio or neighbor noise, that will allow you to identify it.
But second is that most incidents of hearing voices is actually just from the delay between the communications between the 2 halves of the brain.
It is likely perfectly normal, and can be ignored unless it is saying to do something harmful.

It's alright, like I already said, I haven't been hearing voices anymore. :)

Forum List

Back