Okay, I'm Getting Worried The Past Two Nights I've Been Hearing Voices

Back when I was still married my wife was out of town...I fell asleep about 10 pm after speaking with her on the phone...she was visiting her mother in Portland and we lived in San Diego at the time.... at about four in the morning... I rolled over and someone was in my bed talking in their sleep...I jumped up and about had a heart attack only to find that it was my wife...she had taken a red eye home....:ack-1:

Instead of "Much luck", you should have used "rots of ruck" to enhance the effect. Yes, shameless, but appropriate.
wuhan wang.jpg

You make fun of Black Chinee, you much racist. Wuhan no like you. Hope FJB audio demon find your CD player.

Do you live on a ranch? Maybe the cattle were saying "hay." Otherwise, check for tinnitus.
Even if he lives in the city or the burbs, it could be animals outside his house. Or something inside his house (furnace, dishwasher) could be making strange sounds.

Do you live on a ranch? Maybe the cattle were saying "hay." Otherwise, check for tinnitus.

Cattle everywhere should be glad I don't. I'm eating a cheeseburger for lunch right now.

Even if he lives in the city or the burbs, it could be animals outside his house. Or something inside his house (furnace, dishwasher) could be making strange sounds.

She, but I doubt it and look up to the post above you.

It's getting to be where even though I am still getting my regular amount of sleep that I'm afraid to go to sleep at night and that's because right before I fall asleep I've been hearing voices (audibly) when I'm the only one in my bedroom. The other night I heard somebody saying "hey" and last night it was inaudible whispers in my left ear and I'm not sure why this is happening but it's really freaking me out.
Try recording the voices

If they are not on tape, they ain't there

You're welcome

If the voices are there, cash in by contacting one of those ghost shows on TV.

Then sell your house and never come back.

It's getting to be where even though I am still getting my regular amount of sleep that I'm afraid to go to sleep at night and that's because right before I fall asleep I've been hearing voices (audibly) when I'm the only one in my bedroom. The other night I heard somebody saying "hey" and last night it was inaudible whispers in my left ear and I'm not sure why this is happening but it's really freaking me out.
Got central air? The sympathetic vibrations that run through a house from a central HVAC can often sound like people whispering in another room. Dirty filters and fans often make subsonic vibrations that can be annoying.

Try recording the voices

If they are not on tape, they ain't there

You're welcome

If the voices are there, cash in by contacting one of those ghost shows on TV.

Then sell your house and never come back.

That sounds like a good idea, but it's only been happening for the past couple nights and I'm not sure if anything would happen once I went through all of the trouble of setting it up and nothing happens during the day.

Got central air? The sympathetic vibrations that run through a house from a central HVAC can often sound like people whispering in another room. Dirty filters and fans often make subsonic vibrations that can be annoying.

What's central air and did you miss the part where I said that I heard the whispers in my own bedroom right inside my ear?

That sounds like a good idea, but it's only been happening for the past couple nights and I'm not sure if anything would happen once I went through all of the trouble of setting it up and nothing happens during the day.

What's central air and did you miss the part where I said that I heard the whispers in my own bedroom right inside my ear?
All you can do is try.

And if you do record voices and want to move, just don't do this

1647883506491.png

Ooh, that explains it.

---Do women hear things men don't?---

Of course they hear things that men don't. I said "I would rather just stay home", but she heard "I hate your family and don't want to go anywhere around them." While what she heard may have been true, I know I didn't say it out loud.

Whe starting to fall asleep you pass through a phase where you are half awake half asleep it may seem like you are awake but you arent you can see and hear things that simply are not there and it is normal. I am delusional paranoid and my shrink explained this to me. I take meds for an actual voice in my head and it works very well. But still falling asleep can hear stuff or see stuff. Try to speak or move when it happens. If you cant your asleep.

Whe starting to fall asleep you pass through a phase where you are half awake half asleep it may seem like you are awake but you arent you can see and hear things that simply are not there and it is normal. I am delusional paranoid and my shrink explained this to me. I take meds for an actual voice in my head and it works very well. But still falling asleep can hear stuff or see stuff. Try to speak or move when it happens. If you cant your asleep.

Yeah, I have visual hallucinations sometimes too at night, but those never feel real to me.

Forum List

Back