Okay Trump supporters,just how doe this tax reform of his benefit the middle class and not the rich?

I mean seriously,am I missing something here? have i overlooked something? what? please tell me,this should be interesting.

It also provides steep tax cuts for businesses and wealthy families, and more modest reductions for low- and middle-income families.
Senate OKs tax reform package, sends bill back to House for final vote
For Republicans who believe in "trickle down" that's a trick question.

For them, moving the wealth of the nation to the top 1%, even at the expense of the future of America is benefiting America.

So you are dumb enough to think wealth trickles up?

the hits just keep rolling in on the leftists

--LOL

CNN’s John King: The Republican Tax Bill Gives Working Class Families “Damn Good Money”

I mean seriously,am I missing something here? have i overlooked something? what? please tell me,this should be interesting.

It also provides steep tax cuts for businesses and wealthy families, and more modest reductions for low- and middle-income families.

For them, moving the wealth of the nation to the top 1%, even at the expense of the future of America is benefiting America.

sadly,a great majority of sheep in America STILL worship that mass murdererer Reagan who fooled so many sheep hook,line,and sinker that his trickle down effect was good for the middle class familys when instead it betrayed them and was ONLY good for the rich and wealthy. fortunately from what many credible posters are saying here,this bill of Trumps doesnt seem to be like that at all.

Last edited:

It benefits the middle class and the upper class unless you live in a high tax BLUE state like CA and NY BUUUUUUAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHEEHAHAHA!

so it DOESNT Benefit the lower class familys is that what your saying here.am i wrong? CA more than anything is who really needs it if it really is this good.

How ignorant can you be?

It's a tax break...

How much taxes do lower class families pay now?

dude read through the other stuff i posted first before rambling.I confess i did not read the article throughly,as i said MANY times on here,I am skeptical of it MAINLY because asshole traiter and corrupt bastard John Mccain is in favor of it.something HE is in favor of cannot be good for the american people.:rolleyes:

anyone who knows ANYTHING about John Mccain would highly question anything that he supports.got it? good.

Who said it wouldn't also benefit the rich?

thats fine if it does just as long as it is not like reagans trickle down effect that the brainwashed american sheep reaganut lovers loved so much and STILL do today incredibley:rolleyes:and are in STILL in denial mode still all these years later as today that it betrayed americans being only good for the rich and wealthy and severly hurt the middle class familys.:rolleyes:

Who said it wouldn't also benefit the rich?

thats fine if it does just as long as it is not like reagans trickle down effect that the brainwashed american sheep reaganut lovers loved so much and STILL do today incredibley:rolleyes:and are in STILL in denial mode still all these years later as today that it betrayed americans being only good for the rich and wealthy and severly hurt the middle class familys.:rolleyes:

Bullshit........

218980_image.jpg

Forum List

Back