Okeefe offered ballots 20 times in NC with no ID Oh there's no such thing as voter fraud riiiiight!

Since O'Keefe never actually cast a vote, what is he supposed to have proved?

He might as have been trying to prove that he 'could have' robbed a bank at gunpoint because the bank's front door was unlocked.

The Brennan Center is full of crap. They have become closely aligned with Soro's.
It is the same thing as going on a witness stand and swearing to tell the truth. You can still lie, but you are committing a crime
yet people go up there and lie every single day...

In fact, the only people in the world who don't lie are people who want to vote for democrats (as many times as possible), apparently.

LMAO..you guys are funny!

Thank you for a strictly partisan rant totally unrelated to this thread

I'm an anarchist. I know both parties are corrupt.
I laugh at all of you.
The fact remains that voter fraud has always occurred in america but the left are the ones intent on denying it.

"Our democracy is under siege from an enemy so small it could be hiding anywhere," joked Stephen Colbert.

A 2007 report by the Brennan Center for Justice, a leading advocate for voting rights at the New York University School of Law, quantified the problem in stark terms.

"It is more likely that an individual will be struck by lightning," the report calculated, "than that he will impersonate another voter at the polls."

The Voter Fraud Fraud The Nation

Actual Instances Of Voter Fraud Are Few And "Scattered"

Supreme Court Plurality Actually Found Only "Scattered Instances Of In-Person Voting Fraud."

8 Kentucky Republicans Convicted Of Extortion, Vote Buying & Selling, Tampering With Voting Machines

ome of the most powerful public officials in Clay County corrupted elections in recent years, buying and stealing votes in pursuit of power and money, a federal jury ruled Thursday.

The jury convicted all eight people on trial, including former Circuit Judge R. Cletus Maricle, 66, and former school Superintendent Douglas C. Adams, 58, on a charge that they engaged in organized criminal acts to rig elections.

After a seven-week trial, jurors deliberated about nine hours before convicting the defendants on all the charges they faced, which included vote-buying, mail fraud, extortion and money laundering.

8 Kentucky Republicans Convicted Of Extortion Vote Buying Selling Tampering With Voting Machines - Democratic Underground

Ad homs? Seriously? lol

We all know that Voter Fraud is the only thing that keeps Dems competitive. Illegals, non-living and multiple voters easily account for 30-50% of Democrat voter "turn out" which is why they fight against Voter ID

Conservatives ALWAYS for a bigger, more bloated Gov't when it's NOT needed. Shocking

Bush DOJ UNPRECEDENTED 5 year 'fraud' investigation of 300+ million votes and ZERO prosecutions for someone impersonating another, the ONLY fraud stopped with GOP voter suppression ID laws. Go figure

whatever, bro..I could scour the internet for every case of voter fraud in the history of this nation and you'd still deny it...I'm over it.

...but no one denies that elections have been won/lost in this country based on voter fraud..

So once again, YOUR BULLSHIT PREMISE of some imaginary

"secure, uniform ID they verify the picture, swipe the card in the reader and you're in ...the whole process takes a couple of seconds"

has been debunked, instead you go with a ref herring that fraud HAS been used in the past? lol

WHY WOULD SOMEONE IMPERSONATE ANOTHER AT THE POLLS, THE ONLY TYPE OF FRAUD IS STOPPED BY GOP VOTER SUPPRESSION ID LAWS???

whatever, bro..
I'm over it. I couldn't care less. Your hyperpartisan agenda is revealed.

You win, though..I concede.... all that typing in capitals..and bolding your text really beat me down.....it's all very impressive!

so it's resolved...no voter fraud has ever occurred in this country and every time anyone ever tried it they were caught and the matter is settled for all eternity.

False premises, distortions and lies, the ONLY tool in the right wingers tool box

PLEASE refute me IF there is ANOTHER type of fraud GOP voter suppression ID laws stop???? lol

sure...sure..anything you say...just don't type in capitals or bold anymore... :laugh2:

So NO, you CAN'T refute the FACT that the GOP voter suppression plan, voter ID does ANYTHING to stop fraud other than voter impersonation, AND WHY WOULD SOMEONE TRY TO STEAL AN ELECTION ONE VOTE AT A TIME? WHY RISK A FELONY? lol

settle down, son...relax..The DNC is undoubtedly proud of your partisan efforts here but relax...breathe...

I don't know. Why not ask this woman?
Former Councilwoman Found Guilty of Voter Fraud Again WBBJTV West Tennessee s News Channel Local News
or this guy?
Milwaukee man guilty of voting twice in same election

The state of Texas will not accept state of Texas student ID cards.

Anyone want to argue that that is not purely partisan voter suppression?
They hand out texas student id cards to illegal immigrants, so no, voter id is not voter suppression.

Why would someone risk a felony to vote again? lol

1414997440990_wps_5_In_precinct_after_precinc.jpg

James O Keefe s video shows North Carolina poll workers offering ballots Daily Mail Online

I know. I just thought I'd put up a flamer of a thread. :lmao:

I'm being a smart ass for heaven's sake ok? I'm thinking about becoming an rdean or lakhota mirror image.

You DON'T need it, TD. There's no requirement for ID to vote in North Carolina. Yet.

Wanna see?

>>
(Q) What identification do I need to vote?

(A) You do not need any identification to vote on Election Day. -- NC voter guide <<

Maybe you should stick to places you know, like Canada. Eh?

I know more of America than most do Pogo. My dad was a trucker who made sure I toured at least the whole east coast.

I hitch hiked the west. I know America very well. And hey when your name is Boone and you live in Tennessee? You get a lot of perks.

Most Americans posting on this board have no idea what America is. What greatness she is. This girl does.

The right wing ideology, at its roots, is based on fear instead of reason

This just proves that the election process is obsolete. We don't need general elections. Just let a party committee select who's going to run things for the next several years. Hey, it works in China!

We all know that Voter Fraud is the only thing that keeps Dems competitive. Illegals, non-living and multiple voters easily account for 30-50% of Democrat voter "turn out" which is why they fight against Voter ID

Conservatives ALWAYS for a bigger, more bloated Gov't when it's NOT needed. Shocking

Bush DOJ UNPRECEDENTED 5 year 'fraud' investigation of 300+ million votes and ZERO prosecutions for someone impersonating another, the ONLY fraud stopped with GOP voter suppression ID laws. Go figure

But nobody cares about George Bush........its 2014 s0n!!

So once again, YOUR BULLSHIT PREMISE of some imaginary

"secure, uniform ID they verify the picture, swipe the card in the reader and you're in ...the whole process takes a couple of seconds"

has been debunked, instead you go with a ref herring that fraud HAS been used in the past? lol

WHY WOULD SOMEONE IMPERSONATE ANOTHER AT THE POLLS, THE ONLY TYPE OF FRAUD IS STOPPED BY GOP VOTER SUPPRESSION ID LAWS???

whatever, bro..

You win, though..I concede.... all that typing in capitals..and bolding your text really beat me down.....it's all very impressive!

so it's resolved...no voter fraud has ever occurred in this country and every time anyone ever tried it they were caught and the matter is settled for all eternity.

False premises, distortions and lies, the ONLY tool in the right wingers tool box

PLEASE refute me IF there is ANOTHER type of fraud GOP voter suppression ID laws stop???? lol

sure...sure..anything you say...just don't type in capitals or bold anymore... :laugh2:

So NO, you CAN'T refute the FACT that the GOP voter suppression plan, voter ID does ANYTHING to stop fraud other than voter impersonation, AND WHY WOULD SOMEONE TRY TO STEAL AN ELECTION ONE VOTE AT A TIME? WHY RISK A FELONY? lol

settle down, son...relax..The DNC is undoubtedly proud of your partisan efforts here but relax...breathe...

So , NO you can't. Thanks for playing Bubba

New database of US voter fraud finds no evidence that photo ID laws are needed - Investigations

You see, this is the problem, they don't have to show id until 2016. Until then, you can look thru the recent obits, the phone book, find their name, use the address to find the precinct, give that name and voila'! You are handed a ballot. And if they request a signature, it will only be verified if they suspect fraud.
...and it may not be illegal until you actually VOTE.

But nobody cares about George Bush........its 2014 s0n!!

Weird a FIVE YEAR BUSH DOJ INVESTIGATION OF 300+ MILLION VOTES FOUND NOTHING RIGHT?

LOL

The right wing ideology, at its roots, is based on fear instead of reason

Republican voter ID laws that could disenfranchise 5 million voters - according to New York University School of Law Brennan Center.

Allegations of voter fraud - someone sneaking into the polls to cast an illicit vote - have been pushed in recent years by partisans seeking to justify proof-of-citizenship and other restrictive ID requirements as a condition of voting. Scare stories abound on the Internet and on editorial pages, and they quickly become accepted wisdom.

"But the notion of widespread voter fraud, as these prosecutors found out, is itself a fraud. Firing a prosecutor for failing to find wide voter fraud is like firing a park ranger for failing to find Sasquatch. Where fraud exists, of course, it should be prosecuted and punished.

Yet evidence of actual fraud by individual voters is painfully skimpy."

whatever, bro..

New database of US voter fraud finds no evidence that photo ID laws are needed - Investigations

It'll come s0n.......when hundreds of thousands are voting 3, 4 5 times nobody cares about the lame excuses lefties give for minorities not to be able to obtain id........a total ruse. Anybody who really believes that is a mental case.

I don't know. Why not ask this woman?
Former Councilwoman Found Guilty of Voter Fraud Again WBBJTV West Tennessee s News Channel Local News
or this guy?
Milwaukee man guilty of voting twice in same election

The state of Texas will not accept state of Texas student ID cards.

Anyone want to argue that that is not purely partisan voter suppression?
They hand out texas student id cards to illegal immigrants, so no, voter id is not voter suppression.

Why would someone risk a felony to vote again? lol

EITHER one stopped by GOP voter suppression ID laws?

A lot of Republicans complain about voter fraud. Indiana Secretary of State Charlie White actually committed it

So long as you’re a Republican, you won’t spend any time in jail for voter fraud. And, if you’re Charlie White, Indiana’s lucky, now-former Republican secretary of state who received just one year of home detention for all of those crimes, you’ll likely be “elated,” just as White was after his sentencing hearing last week.

Voter fraud retires shameless GOP official - Salon.com

December 07, 2011

Conviction in GOP voter-suppression scheme

Paul E. Schurick, the 2010 campaign manager for former Maryland governor Robert L. Ehrlich Jr., was convicted Tuesday by a Baltimore jury of four counts stemming from a robocall that prosecutors said was intended to suppress the black vote.

Fortunately, other members of the former Republican governor’s team will also stand trial for their role.

Conviction in GOP voter-suppression scheme Political Animal The Washington Monthly

being against voter id is gay

Its nothing but an established far left narrative.

Its like me having an excuse to go to work and not wipe my ass.( fucking inconvenient!!):boobies::boobies::eusa_dance: If I lived 100 years I couldnt come up with a better analogy

It'll come s0n.......when hundreds of thousands are voting 3, 4 5 times nobody cares about the lame excuses lefties give for minorities not to be able to obtain id........a total ruse. Anybody who really believes that is a mental case.

Weird, you'd think the right wingers would have actual PROOF? Instead a few weeks before an election they bring up a MYTH of voter fraud then have amnesia until next time, lol

The irony is, the fraud Republicans are worried about is imaginary, while the real-world fraud is coming from their side of the political divide.

Shark Attacks outnumber cases of Voter Fraud in Florida since 2008, GOP to steal FL elections anyway

Shark Attacks outnumber cases of Voter Fraud in Florida since 2008 GOP to steal FL elections anyway

Forum List

Back