Oklahoma gives a big thumbs down to recreational marijuana

This law wouldn't have stopped the black market at all. It would have just changed the nature and tactics that racketeers would use.

The business would change from guys keistering grass to get it to market to counterfeiting tax stamps and marketing bricks of pot that fall off of trucks.
I know people who will only by from sanctioned dispensaries because they don't have to worry about their bud being laced with fentanyl or some other such shit

You are in a very permissive state. Sorry, but the good people have lost. Perhaps it is time to relocate. Now Oregon is discussing paying $1,000/month for homes to buy their dope, while they sh#t on your streets and live in tents in your parks and tourist area, and of course you remember the state put up with erection of autonomous zones, indulgently, rather that serving the needs and desires of the taxpaying public and businesses. You are on the inside. Do you see positive change? If so, we aren't hearing it on the outside. Sorry for your situation. I hear it used to be nice.

Other than the weather, it used to be a great place to live throughout the state.
Today, these asshole voters here are determined to turn the entire state into what Portland now is.

We haven't had a Republican governor in office since the outgoing one in '87. The state legislature at times is ruled by Dim super-majorities in both chambers, and ALWAYS by at least a majority.

I will be relocating, but not until I retire.

booze is les harmful my ass,,,
to date not a single person has died from weed and the numbers for booze are off the charts,,

Not one single person?
Tell that to the families who have lost loved ones to potheads.

Fatal Crashes Involving Drivers Who Test Positive for Marijuana Increase After State Legalizes Drug​

Percent of THC-positive drivers has doubled since recreational use was legalized

WASHINGTON, D.C. (Jan. 30, 2020) – A concerning number of Washington state drivers involved in fatal crashes are testing positive for recent use of marijuana, according to new research from the AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety.

The share of drivers who, after a fatal crash, tested positive for active THC – the drug’s main psychoactive ingredient – has doubled since the state legalized marijuana in December 2012. AAA believes the increase raises important traffic safety concerns for drivers across the country, because recreational marijuana use is now legal in 11 states and Washington, D.C.

Not one single person?
Tell that to the families who have lost loved ones to potheads.

Fatal Crashes Involving Drivers Who Test Positive for Marijuana Increase After State Legalizes Drug​

thats already against the law not to mention more people die from sane sober drivers than potheads,,

facts do hurt,, but hey are still the facts,,

and thats not even getting into how many people die from drinking booze,,

I know people who will only by from sanctioned dispensaries because they don't have to worry about their bud being laced with fentanyl or some other such shit

This is one of the major benefits of it being legal. That or people are allowed to grow their own legally.

Other than the weather, it used to be a great place to live throughout the state.
Today, these asshole voters here are determined to turn the entire state into what Portland now is.

We haven't had a Republican governor in office since the outgoing one in '87. The state legislature at times is ruled by Dim super-majorities in both chambers, and ALWAYS by at least a majority.

I will be relocating, but not until I retire.
I'm really sorry. Have heard it is or was beautiful. Be sure and retire when you can, so you can have plenty of time to enjoy what you have worked for, and best of luck to you and yours.:)

thats already against the law not to mention more people die from sane sober drivers than potheads,,

facts do hurt,, but hey are still the facts,,

and thats not even getting into how many people die from drinking booze,,

Lol!
Yes, most fatal accidents involve sober drives, since a high majority of drivers are sober. Duh!

As for booze, I put drunks right up there with potheads. Both are losers.

only if you run out of weed,,

so making it legal will save lives,,,

have you ever smoked weed??
You have no idea how much pot I smoked when I was young and stupid

But at least I was an adult

The harm pot does to children and slightly older teenagers is very bad

You have no idea how much pot I smoked when I was young and stupid

But at least I was an adult

The harm pot does to children and slightly older teenagers is very bad
thats why I asked if you did,,

have you ever smoked weed?? yes or no??

Forum List