Oklahoma gives a big thumbs down to recreational marijuana

so your claim is wrong,,

as for those that did, how do you know it wasnt because they ran out of weed??
its been my personal experience thats the only reason people went to stronger drugs,,
You have led a sheltered life

GI’s in Vietnam had access to all tje grass they wanted but many of them still turned to opium and heroin

You have led a sheltered life

GI’s in Vietnam had access to all tje grass they wanted but many of them still turned to opium and heroin
because of the morphine they were given by the government,, thats what happened to my brother in law,,

bottom line is do we keep it illegal and hunt down users like dogs and jail or kill them or make it legal and help those that need it and leave the rest alone??

So because we have always had drunk drivers, it's no biggee to now have more high drivers than ever before. Is this where you're going?

No more of a biggie than drunk drivers. Both are illegal. Do you think we should attempt a new nationwide booze ban?

No more of a biggie than drunk drivers. Both are illegal. Do you think we should attempt a new nationwide booze ban?

I would ban alcohol if up to me. Yesssssssss, I know it didn't work before. Boozehounds would just manufacture their own, but since you can buy it everywhere it's obviously used more.

because of the morphine they were given by the government,, thats what happened to my brother in law,,

bottom line is do we keep it illegal and hunt down users like dogs and jail or kill them or make it legal and help those that need it and leave the rest alone??
Most drug addicts were never given morphine sp that excuse wont work

I would ban alcohol if up to me. Yesssssssss, I know it didn't work before. Boozehounds would just manufacture their own, but since you can buy it everywhere it's obviously used more.

It is good of you to admit you are big government authoritarian. Basically if you do not wish to do something, in your mind it should be illegal

Every drug user I have ever known drank coffee before they ever tried drugs. So, clearly coffee is the true gateway drug

It is good of you to admit you are big government authoritarian. Basically if you do not wish to do something, in your mind it should be illegal
Thank you!
When it comes to alcohol and illicit drugs, I would rule with an iron fist.
But don't worry, it will never happen, your drugs will be here for you.

Any fool - except you - knows that pot opens the door to other drugs

In my state, once pot was legalized, the left focused on hard drugs, and now it's all been decriminalized.
And guess what, it's not working out too well.

Thank you!
When it comes to alcohol and illicit drugs, I would rule with an iron fist.
But don't worry, it will never happen, your drugs will be here for you.

Yes, it will never happen, you are correct.

But I do again appreciate you no longer pretending to be a conservative. Coming out probably felt good for you.

have you talked to most drug addicts?? I doubt you have,,

doesnt matter,, the fact remains who are you to dictate how others live their lives when it doesnt effect you??

sure would like to hear your answer on do we hunt them down and jail or kill them or make it legal and help the ones we can and leave the others alone if they arent hurting you??

Forum List

Back