Oklahoma gives a big thumbs down to recreational marijuana

Just have to keep buying it on the black market, oh well, those guys are sure happy.
Doesn't matter I have a relative that manages a handful of medicinal dispensaries in Okc and it's as easy as pie to obtain a medical marijuana card, not to mention around 350 dispensaries in and around OKC. Oklahoma state is the one losing out on all those tax dollars.

This law wouldn't have stopped the black market at all. It would have just changed the nature and tactics that racketeers would use.

The business would change from guys keistering grass to get it to market to counterfeiting tax stamps and marketing bricks of pot that fall off of trucks.
May not have stopped the black market but certainly add many millions to the state of Oklahoma.

It always make me wonder if potheads realize the smell stays on their clothes, their hair, etc.

My niece who will always deny she uses it, fills the room with the smell as soon as she comes through the door. Luckily I only have to endure it at Thanksgiving.
I wonder if non users know if you ingest it other ways (no smoke) you can't smell on anyone.

Forum List

Back