Oklahoma gives a big thumbs down to recreational marijuana

Here's a tip for you , Moonglow. If you ever land in prison, be cautious about whatever drugs you decide to buy while you are in the joint. Chances are that they spent time in some guy's rectum before you purchased them.
He’d consider that an enhancement.

Pick up a history book and learn about Prohibition

Now I suppose you will come back telling us that Prohibition failed and we should allow everyone to injest any drug they please

The reason I wont agree is that booze is much more deeply embedded in our culture and besides its less harmful
You're funny or very misinformed "booze is less harmful than marijuana" since when?

Pot causes psychosis, psychotic episodes, anxiety disorders and depersonalization disorder. Alcohol doesn’t. Not to justify alcohol.

Only High blood pressure, heart disease, stroke, liver disease, digestive problems, Cancer of the breast, mouth, throat, esophagus, voice box, liver, colon, and rectum.

Other than those, alcohol is much safer than pot.

Only High blood pressure, heart disease, stroke, liver disease, digestive problems, Cancer of the breast, mouth, throat, esophagus, voice box, liver, colon, and rectum.

Other than those, alcohol is much safer than pot.
Are you retarded? I said nothing to justify alcohol. I pointed out some of the dangers in pot.

Duh.
Doesn’t justify those who smoke it around others.
If you walk into some place and the majority are smoking weed then leave. If you invite people over and someone starts lighting up just start yelling "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to"

Lol!
Yes, most fatal accidents involve sober drives, since a high majority of drivers are sober. Duh!

As for booze, I put drunks right up there with potheads. Both are losers.
So a person who has a couple drinks a day is a drunk right?

Forum List

Back