Oklahoma gives a big thumbs down to recreational marijuana

It's so very easy to get a medical marijuana card.

I am sure it is, from the commercials I've heard on the radio.

But can you really trust the government not to let everyone know that you are loaded on grass?

A lot of people might have problems with that, local pushers working independently are a lot more discreet.

Not at all

Can you give an example?

Sure....in post 139 you said "Its getting used to the act of breaking the law that helps lure druggies toward worse drugs", then you walked that back when we said making pot legal would get rid of that.

And then in post 167 you said "Druggies and people using illegal drugs and dont want to stop", then in post 174 you changed it to people doing legal drugs.

Those are two off the top of my head

Sure....in post 139 you said "Its getting used to the act of breaking the law that helps lure druggies toward worse drugs", then you walked that back when we said making pot legal would get rid of that.

And then in post 167 you said "Druggies and people using illegal drugs and dont want to stop", then in post 174 you changed it to people doing legal drugs.

Those are two off the top of my head
The illegality of grass breeds a criminal class that is closely associated with other criminals

But if you legalize pot that does not make pot good for us

Its bad for children

and making if more available to adults makes it easier to fall into the hands of kids

And we know that legalizing pot does not make the criminals go away

because they sell pot in the back alley to avoid the tax

The illegality of grass breeds a criminal class that is closely associated with other criminals

Its bad for children

and making if more available to adults makes it easier to fall into the hands of kids

See, now you are changing your story once again.

Pot is no worse for us that booze, fast food, caffeine, sugar...etc.

Yes, it is bad for children, booze is bad for children. Smoking is bad for children, R rated movies are bad for children, yet we have all those things. Why are you not trying to get rid of all those things?

And yes, eventually it makes most of the criminal part of it go away. After prohibition ended the mob still kept their fingers in the booze business for a couple more decades but each year there was less and less of it. But I do agree the states fuck it up by trying to tax the hell out of it, keeping the criminal element longer than should be.

Last edited:
Bravo to Oklahoma! :clap:

Hopefully they won't go down the same road as my state has, where you give these people an inch, and they'll eventually be having it where people are openly shooting up hard drugs with no fear of being arrested.

State Question 820 Election Results: Oklahomans vote against recreational marijuana​

Yeah, give them alcohol, and what next? They'll want to be a part of government next. Can't have the plebs in charge, can we?

Its bad for children

if its legal in your state you would be stupid to buy it illegally to save 10 bucks...plus the guy on the corner is selling shittier weed....

Bravo to Oklahoma! :clap:

Hopefully they won't go down the same road as my state has, where you give these people an inch, and they'll eventually be having it where people are openly shooting up hard drugs with no fear of being arrested.

State Question 820 Election Results: Oklahomans vote against recreational marijuana​

Sounds pretty oppressive to me. What happened to liberty for all?!

Its bad for children

Which back alley and for how much?

And yes, eventually it makes most of the criminal part of it go away.
Where do they go?

Run for congress?

Pot is a key component of the drug culture

And yes, the pushers will still be selling pot illegally and Americans will buy it to avoid paying the tax

Forum List

Back