🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oklahoma ships off kids to get birth control implants without parental consent

Oklahoma Ships Off Kids To Get Birth Control Implants Without Parental Consent

A Tulsa, Oklahoma teen went on a field trip, however, when she returned, her mother claims she was implated with a birth control device. Her mother is now seeking answers after what she is calling a clear violation of her parental rights. Title X federal guidelines allow for children as young as 12 to receive birth control without parental consent.

View attachment 120522

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some day you sheep might realize the schools/state is your kid's parent. Melissa Perry said it herself.
you might think this is great, but wait until your kid or someone you know has a kid who comes home deathly ill, or ends up with some other issue.
How does that hold up to challenge.....has it ever been challenged

That depends on what you mean by Challenge.

The girl was probably manipulated and convinced. Teens are easily led. Mother needs to have this device removed and her daughter tested for diseases caused by invasive procedures performed under unsanitary conditions.

What'd I miss with the unsanitary conditions?

What happened here was bullshit and absolutely the wrong way to go about it. As a parent I would go ballistic.
But the teen is clearly letting her mother know that she's sexually active or considering becoming so.Teens are vain, selfish, manipulative, soulless creatures from the depths of hell and will usually find a way to do what they wish to do. Taking away their computer isn't going to resolve what is wrong in this parents household.
At the least, the very least, this girl is protected from pregnancy.

The better protection is pound it into the kids head NOT to be sexually active at all. Because with birth control comes " CANCER" imagine taking that multi billion dollar drug for the next twenty or so years , all synthetic bs drugs degrade the bodies internal organs at some point.

What happened here was bullshit and absolutely the wrong way to go about it. As a parent I would go ballistic.
But the teen is clearly letting her mother know that she's sexually active or considering becoming so.Teens are vain, selfish, manipulative, soulless creatures from the depths of hell and will usually find a way to do what they wish to do. Taking away their computer isn't going to resolve what is wrong in this parents household.
If she thinks that getting pregnant is the worst thing that can happen to her, just wait until she gets her first STD because there is only way to keep from getting one of them.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

They can get it because a degenerate government passed these laws. The intent is to make sex with underage girls safe.

Birth control is hardly the implement used to make sex safe. It just protects against pregnancy.

The better protection is pound it into the kids head NOT to be sexually active at all. Because with birth control comes " CANCER" imagine taking that multi billion dollar drug for the next twenty or so years , all synthetic bs drugs degrade the bodies internal organs at some point.

I talked with my kids from a young age. The ole 'talk' is better than nothing, but it hardly serves as effective deterrent. Threats of dismemberment do. :).
Seriously though it's not up to the states or feds to school our children on all that comes with being sexually active. The worst parent will often do a better job than the best school

I talked with my kids from a young age. The ole 'talk' is better than nothing, but it hardly serves as effective deterrent. Threats of dismemberment do. :).
Seriously though it's not up to the states or feds to school our children on all that comes with being sexually active. The worst parent will often do a better job than the best school

OH I agree telling kids to be the Sunday church goer today is like asking the President to come over for dinner and we'd have a higher chance of the President coming for dinner than today's kids not having sex LOL.

They have to much of the idiot box indoctrinating them into a cult like way of thinking.
Look at Music videos. And our parents thought our stuff was bad at least we didn't have stripped on stage grouping themselves ..... ( Madonna was the beginning of acclimating the public) into accepting that behavior young girls pick it up etc etc..

Exactly, if our children were offered up something like this there is no doubt in my mind they would call either me or their father.

Is the entirety of the public school system nothing more than one huge grooming facility for the benefit of pedophiles?

Is the entirety of the public school system nothing more than one huge grooming facility for the benefit of pedophiles?

I'm no fan of public schools for a variety of reasons, but this is along the lines of perfectly crazy

Is the entirety of the public school systhatre than one huge grooming facility for the benefit of pedophiles?

Given everyday I'm reading about another teacher diddling a student it makes one wonder

Pedophiles are often drawn to careers and others areas of lie that would allow them easy access to youngsters. I wouldn't go so far as to throw out that scandlous nonsense Tipsy is though.
We should be vetting teachers and others charged with any area of a child's life with the vigor they wish to use on foreigners

I'm no fan of public schools for a variety of reasons, but this is along the lines of perfectly crazy

Let me help you get even more TURNED OFF by public schools LOL, I'd give you a video of this same thing but people tend to not watch videos........................

Indoctrination begins in PUBLIC SCHOOLS

upload_2017-4-6_9-28-2.png

http://deliberatedumbingdown.com/MomsPDFs/DDDoA.sml.pdf

Is the entirety of the public school systhatre than one huge grooming facility for the benefit of pedophiles?

Given everyday I'm reading about another teacher diddling a student it makes one wonder

Pedophiles are often drawn to careers and others areas of lie that would allow them easy access to youngsters. I wouldn't go so far as to throw out that scandlous nonsense Tipsy is though.
We should be vetting teachers and others charged with any area of a child's life with the vigor they wish to use on foreigners

We can vet ppl involved with kids all we want, there's only one problem " If they haven't been caught yet" what good in the end will that do. It will benefit if they've been caught before, but not prior.

We have so many drugs, and chemicals, the idiot box etc brainwashing these young teachers too, many on drugs that make you act like a freak dog in heat , maybe we should start looking at the cause of this epidemic.

I mean gawd damn some drugs out there give ppl the desire to kill it even states it in the insert of particular meds.

There was a case in a school close to us, a teacher molested a 12 y/o girl...it came out the SOB had been fired from another school for inappropriate contact with student before.

If they are caught doing it they should be jailed and never allowed near another school

Let me help you get even more TURNED OFF by public schools LOL, I'd give you a video of this same thing but people tend to not watch videos........................

View attachment 120545

Yeah... sad. I went to college to become a teacher. The more I learned, the less I wanted to do with the whole mess

View attachment 120545

Yeah... sad. I went to college to become a teacher. The more I learned, the less I wanted to do with the whole mess

A little cut out of the article I gave you

upload_2017-4-6_9-38-14.png

Forum List

Back