Oklahoma voters kick out local official tied to white nationalist groups

Biden said, “Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

Biden says a lot of racist shit. Because he's a racist.

1712167723216.png

First you call him a white nationalist and now you say he’s a white supremacist

Why dont you cut to the chase and and admit you dont like him just for being white?
The main reason Tommy hates him is, he's obviously hetero

I hope you stay there because you arent welcome here

I used to be an unwavering anglophile who was very proud of the British

But thanks to libs like you I cant say that anymore
So this Taint guy is British, eh? Does he live in the UK or USA?

First you call him a white nationalist and now you say he’s a white supremacist

Why dont you cut to the chase and and admit you dont like him just for being white?
You like him why?
Because he carried a torch and chanted, “Jews will not replace us”?

Didn't he also oppose bussing black students to white schools AND he took credit for the 1994 crime bill...but liberals are focusing on a city alderman that in an election that totalled 500 votes. :cuckoo:

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris combined are responsible for imprisoning hundreds of thousands of young black men for things like possessing 1/10 of an ounce of marijuana, "loitering", shoplifting, etc.

Didn't he also oppose bussing black students to white schools AND he took credit for the 1994 crime bill...but liberals are focusing on a city alderman that in an election that totalled 500 votes. :cuckoo:
Biden has already been cuckolded. In fact so many of you whites have that yes, we're down to cuckolding city aldermen in Oklahoma but don't you worry, we'll learn every single one you whites yet until you're all acting right. :itsok: :funnyface:

Forum List

Back