Olberman signs off from Countdown

The statement (below) came without warning. The Last Word With Lawrence O’Donnell will move to 8 PM weekdays on MSNBC, and The Rachel Maddow Show remaining at 9 PM, with The Ed Show starring Ed Schultz moving to 10 PM. The move is simultaneous with new owner Comcast starting to show its hand over the broadcast network and cable after receiving FCC approval. "He's been very problematic," an NBCU source told Deadline about Comcast's attitude to Olbermann.

COMCAST MAKEOVER: “MSNBC And Keith Olberman Have Ended Their Contract”; MSNBC Making Right Turn Under New Owners? – Deadline.com

Maybe Keith can start a show on how to run a moneymaking liberal talk show?
God No!! I have insomnia and one more friggin infomercial and my head will explode. It's bad enough that DirecTV has replaced Discovery Health with 24 hours a day of Oprah Winfrey, but if I flip around the channels and catch Olberman, I'll seek 2nd amendment remedies.

Umm why then do the liberal talking heads shows draw so many fewer viewers?
And why are they less in number?

viewership numbers tell more than one truth.

disclaimer: Yes some left wingers do need to be told how/what to think, but their percentage is obviously less that the right wingers need to be told.
the difference is, conservatives tune in because they already agree with whats being said
but the liberals use other forms to be programed
;)

So right wingers are so insecure in their convictions that they need constant reinforcement?
nope missed it again
LOL

ROFLMAO
liberals DO need to be told what to think
LOL

disclaimer: Yes some left wingers do need to be told how/what to think, but their percentage is obviously less that the right wingers need to be told.
See you later...I've tivoed Beck and I need to see what he thinks I should think.

:lol:

I don't think Beck cares what the mindless left like you think, but knock yourself out....

the difference is, conservatives tune in because they already agree with whats being said
;)

So right wingers are so insecure in their convictions that they need constant reinforcement?
nope missed it again
LOL

You are just not considering all the implications.

I am firm in my political convictions and need no reinforcement. Hence I avoid the talking head shows.

Olbermann was a pretty good sports guy in LA - maybe he'll get his old job back?

OF course he might end up getting his dream job of rimming Obama as Gibb's replacement....

See you later...I've tivoed Beck and I need to see what he thinks I should think.

:lol:

Oh you know, your just being nonconformist.
yes. Be unique. Just like everybody else.

;)

I must digress a moment. Does your pussy irritate you as much as it does me?

Now I'm no fan of MSNBC, or Keith Olbermann. I can't stand any of those types of shows-they ultimately tell you what to think-all of them do. But their ratings aren't hurting as much as FoxNews likes to pretend:

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...cond-year-in-a-row-in-primetime-ratings/76083

Not amazing ratings-but for MSNBC to beat CNN is impressive.
yeah
how bad of us

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...gan-gets-little-help-from-ricky-gervais/79685

when CNN and MSNBC combined dont equal FNC alone their ratings are wonderful

Now I'm no fan of MSNBC, or Keith Olbermann. I can't stand any of those types of shows-they ultimately tell you what to think-all of them do. But their ratings aren't hurting as much as FoxNews likes to pretend:

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...cond-year-in-a-row-in-primetime-ratings/76083

Not amazing ratings-but for MSNBC to beat CNN is impressive.
yeah
how bad of us

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...gan-gets-little-help-from-ricky-gervais/79685

when CNN and MSNBC combined dont equal FNC alone their ratings are wonderful

LOL, think back to what I posted on why FNC has higher viewership numbers.

Forum List

Back