Old Predictions are Passing...

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
Subject: Old Post: Same News!
Date: 3/19/2002 7:34 AM Eastern Standard Time

Subject: Peace Now!
Date: 3/11/2002 6:27 PM Eastern Standard Time
As everyone can see: Saudi Arabia and all the oil sheiks States are openly condemning the US for its support of Israeli atrocities against the Palestinians...

If this continues, and I think it there is going to be another Arab Oil Embargo against the Western Powers, or certainly large increases in costs within a year...mark my words!

Has anyone noticed the huge increase in oil prices lately? It is reported on AOL today that Iraq has stopped all oil exports in support of the Palestinians.

If a total embargo is not instituted you will see Arab populist revolutions which will put the Mullahs in power and thus unite the Arab Nation. .. That will eventually happen anyway because it is called “Political Development or Political Evolution”. Same process which has happened in all democracies; a perfect recent example of this is Iran. Democratized but radicalized. Pakistan is next! 95% of the people recently polled hate America and Israel! We're
lucky they are not a democracy yet because they have many nuclear weapons.

The Muslim masses will strike harder than the Sheiks and kings who want wealth and stability.
It also has occurred to me that the present US administration for whom I voted for is controlled by Us Oil men who would greatly profit from an embargo like they did the last time by increasing the cost of gas. Simple law of supply and demand!

Time to buy shares in big oil because you are witnessing the beginning of an Arab revolution if this mess isn't settled by peace now!

Israel should make a comprehensive peace with all her neighbors by withdrawing to the pre-67 borders that the entire world has recognized for 54 years.

The last 34 years of Eretz Israel has brought nothing but bloodshed and tears to all sides!

Its time to give peace a chance.

Has anyone noticed the steady climb in oil prices? What Israel is about to learn is: that oil is more important to America than the strategic importance of a Puppet State!

They went too far with their atrocities against the Palistinians far beyond Civility!

Thank G-d America is beginning to see the light and get out of that hornets nest!

Subject: Old Post: Same News!
Date: 3/19/2002 7:34 AM Eastern Standard Time

Subject: Peace Now!
Date: 3/11/2002 6:27 PM Eastern Standard Time
As everyone can see: Saudi Arabia and all the oil sheiks States are openly condemning the US for its support of Israeli atrocities against the Palestinians...

If this continues, and I think it there is going to be another Arab Oil Embargo against the Western Powers, or certainly large increases in costs within a year...mark my words!

Has anyone noticed the huge increase in oil prices lately? It is reported on AOL today that Iraq has stopped all oil exports in support of the Palestinians.

If a total embargo is not instituted you will see Arab populist revolutions which will put the Mullahs in power and thus unite the Arab Nation. .. That will eventually happen anyway because it is called “Political Development or Political Evolution”. Same process which has happened in all democracies; a perfect recent example of this is Iran. Democratized but radicalized. Pakistan is next! 95% of the people recently polled hate America and Israel! We're
lucky they are not a democracy yet because they have many nuclear weapons.

The Muslim masses will strike harder than the Sheiks and kings who want wealth and stability.
It also has occurred to me that the present US administration for whom I voted for is controlled by Us Oil men who would greatly profit from an embargo like they did the last time by increasing the cost of gas. Simple law of supply and demand!

Time to buy shares in big oil because you are witnessing the beginning of an Arab revolution if this mess isn't settled by peace now!

Israel should make a comprehensive peace with all her neighbors by withdrawing to the pre-67 borders that the entire world has recognized for 54 years.

The last 34 years of Eretz Israel has brought nothing but bloodshed and tears to all sides!

Its time to give peace a chance.

Has anyone noticed the steady climb in oil prices? What Israel is about to learn is: that oil is more important to America than the strategic importance of a Puppet State!

They went too far with their atrocities against the Palistinians far beyond Civility!

Thank G-d America is beginning to see the light and get out of that hornets nest!
That is news for today,7 April 2013, right? I wouldn't want to be flamboozled by some crockocrap news dreamed up by thhe Mastertroller, now would I?

Forum List

Back