🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Old whites are becoming brave murderers of blacks

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
White Man Accused Of Killing Black Teen Who Bumped Into Him
The remorseless killer called his victim a “piece of trash,” police said.
11/23/2016 04:26 pm ET
A remorseless white man accused of shooting an unarmed black teenager to death in Charleston, West Virginia, after they bumped into each other Monday evening confessed and called his victim a “piece of trash,” police said.

William Pulliam, 62, was jailed on a charge of first-degree murder in the shooting of 15-year-old James Means, whose aunt said was a loving teen who “could put a smile on anybody’s face.” Police said Pulliam “expressed no remorse.”

“The way I look at it, that’s another piece of trash off the street,” Pulliam told investigators, according to a criminal complaint filed by Charleston Detective C.C.

It was an old white man that sucker punched that black guy at a Trump rally. Old white guy that shot teen sitting in car in Fla. for playing his music loud. Old white man that shot woman in face for knockin on his door needing help, old white guy killing a 15 year old for bumping into him....my nigga's, his time to wage war on grandpa....arm yourselves and be prepared to splash diaper shit all over the place...these mf's are getting out of hand.

I got my shit and I'm ready to die with a old white man leading the way, cause this shit is gonna stop

Yeah...now start a thread on black youths beating old white men to death..I can help you if you have trouble finding an example

OP 'cherrypicks' an incident involving a whacked out old white guy.........and all of a sudden it becomes a broad paintbrushing of a social justice cause du jour.

T-59 rode the short bus.........fer' sure!

Yeah...now start a thread on black youths beating old white men to death..I can help you if you have trouble finding an example
The blacks who beat the whites are forgiven. but not anymore thing change since Donald Trump win.:thup:

A remorseless white man accused of shooting an unarmed black teenager to death in Charleston, West Virginia, after they bumped into each other Monday evening confessed and called his victim a “piece of trash,” police said.

William Pulliam, 62, was jailed on a charge of first-degree murder in the shooting of 15-year-old James Means, whose aunt said was a loving teen who “could put a smile on anybody’s face.” Police said Pulliam “expressed no remorse.”

“The way I look at it, that’s another piece of trash off the street,” Pulliam told investigators, according to a criminal complaint filed by Charleston Detective C.C.

It was an old white man that sucker punched that black guy at a Trump rally. Old white guy that shot teen sitting in car in Fla. for playing his music loud. Old white man that shot woman in face for knockin on his door needing help, old white guy killing a 15 year old for bumping into him....my nigga's, his time to wage war on grandpa....arm yourselves and be prepared to splash diaper shit all over the place...these mf's are getting out of hand.

I got my shit and I'm ready to die with a old white man leading the way, cause this shit is gonna stop

Got any other violent racist fantasies to explore?

Looks as if Pullman was walking away and Means got off the porch and went after him. More facts are needed but it looks as if self defense may be in play.

After Pulliam emerged from the store and walked past the porch where Means and his friends had gathered, the two argued again, and after Means crossed Washington Street East to approach the man, Pulliam shot Means twice, according to the complaint. The teen died shortly after arrival at Charleston Area Medical Center General Hospital.

- See more at: Police: East End shooter said ‘another piece of trash off the street’

Looks as if Pullman was walking away and Means got off the porch and went after him. More facts are needed but it looks as if self defense may be in play.

After Pulliam emerged from the store and walked past the porch where Means and his friends had gathered, the two argued again, and after Means crossed Washington Street East to approach the man, Pulliam shot Means twice, according to the complaint. The teen died shortly after arrival at Charleston Area Medical Center General Hospital.

- See more at: Police: East End shooter said ‘another piece of trash off the street’
Sounds like the porch monkey shoulda stayed on the porch. They're slowly going to learn the days of running roughshod over civility, and law and order are drawing to a close. Ahhh well. I guess the cure for cancer gonna hafta wait... Again...

15-year-old James Means, whose aunt said was a loving teen who “could put a smile on anybody’s face.”
You know what puts a smile on MY face? Violent hood rats getting shot to death. Nothing makes me happier. :dance:

15-year-old James Means, whose aunt said was a loving teen who “could put a smile on anybody’s face.”
You know what puts a smile on MY face? Violent hood rats getting shot to death. Nothing makes me happier. :dance:
Violent? All I have to say is karma's a bitch, white boy. That old white mf is going to jail, you know it and I know it and I would bet my last dollar his brave days are over.

I double dog dare you to show me anything like that.....and I dare you to show me anything were young black men walk up on a old white person and just shoot them....I'm waiting.

Sounds like the porch monkey shoulda stayed on the porch. They're slowly going to learn the days of running roughshod over civility, and law and order are drawing to a close. Ahhh well. I guess the cure for cancer gonna hafta wait... Again...
The last people on earth you white fucks really want to fuck with, is todays youth....good luck and do keep in touch

I find it rather BRAVE....gansta white people fuckin with kids under 18. Now either you the cowards we all know you to be, or or or....you know the weakest links in society, either way, braggin, kinda makes you look rather pathetic, next kids in diapers will be on your list.....you pussy wetting cowards.

Fuckin pussy

Meanwhile the FACTS are that more whites are killed each year by blacks then blacks are killed by whites.

Meanwhile the FACTS are that more whites are killed each year by blacks then blacks are killed by whites.
So not true, but facts mean nothing to nuts, so bye

So not true, but facts mean nothing to nuts, so bye
Prove him wrong by posting the DOJ statistics. Oh, thats right, you already know hes right. You lose.

Forum List

Back