🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Old whites are becoming brave murderers of blacks

I don't condone any murders. Supposedly this old man felt threatened. More details need to be known.

"Feeling" threatened? I'll wait for the details however, you are carrying a gun and a black teen bumps into you and you "feel" threatened and you kill them?

You better have a hell of a lot better reason than "feeling" threatened.

Hell with that excuse, you could go around killing people left and right.
I don't condone any murders. Supposedly this old man felt threatened. More details need to be known.

"Feeling" threatened? I'll wait for the details however, you are carrying a gun and a black teen bumps into you and you "feel" threatened and you kill them?

From what I read, the teenager walked across the street to confront the old man.

Yeah...now start a thread on black youths beating old white men to death..I can help you if you have trouble finding an example
I double dog dare you to show me anything like that.....and I dare you to show me anything were young black men walk up on a old white person and just shoot them....I'm waiting.
6 Black "Teens" Beat White Man to Death... Guess What Happened to Them?
30 million blacks in this country and you give me 6. Want to know how many teens under the age of 18 have died just his year at the hands of whites? 413!!

Gee, Tiger...that's about an average weekend of blacks killing blacks in Chicago...where is your outrage about that?

Come on Papa...do you really think a gun was pulled and someone killed over a "bump"? Like I said, I'll wait for the facts to come out but until then common sense tells you that's not plausible.

For self defense to come into play...a "victim" needs to feel threatened with bodily harm and not have the ability to get away from the threat.

Until I know the facts of the case I wouldn't presume to jump to a conclusion of guilt...nor should any of you.

The inability to get away is not required in many places although it is doubtful that an old guy could outrun a teenager nor should he have to try in his own yard as I read. He had stated that he was in fear of his life and if it cannot be proven otherwise he should walk.

I had a situation when I lived in Boston...a man started trying to break down my door because he thought his estranged wife lived there (she had moved into the apartment next to mine)...I called 9/11, got a 12 gauge shot gun out of the closet and told the man through the door that if he entered my apartment that I had a shotgun and that I would shoot him. When the Police arrived and arrested him, I told an officer exactly what had happened including my threat to shoot the man. At that point I was informed that I had committed "Felony Threatening" and that I had no legal right to threaten someone in that way if I had means of retreat. He was actually going to arrest me for this until I realized that he was serious at which time I told him that I had heard a noise outside of my back door and was worried someone was there as well. Which was of course total bullshit. I tell you this just so you understand how absolutely ludicrous some of our laws are in this country right now in States like Massachusetts.

Yeah...now start a thread on black youths beating old white men to death..I can help you if you have trouble finding an example
I double dog dare you to show me anything like that.....and I dare you to show me anything were young black men walk up on a old white person and just shoot them....I'm waiting.
6 Black "Teens" Beat White Man to Death... Guess What Happened to Them?
30 million blacks in this country and you give me 6. Want to know how many teens under the age of 18 have died just his year at the hands of whites? 413!!

93% of blacks murdered are murdered by blacks. Between 1980 and 2008 Blacks committed 52 percent of homicides while composing of 13 % of the population. Whites committed 45 percent of homicides while composing 77% of the population, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics. Asian and Hispanic populations seem to be even less.

Come on Papa...do you really think a gun was pulled and someone killed over a "bump"? Like I said, I'll wait for the facts to come out but until then common sense tells you that's not plausible.

We don't know what happened, but you can't shoot someone if you feel threatened, that is insane. More could have happened, I just think a feeling doesn't give you a right.

We don't know what happened, but you can't shoot someone if you feel threatened, that is insane. More could have happened, I just think a feeling doesn't give you a right.

Maybe not in the People's Republic of Mass. but here I would not hesitate to shoot someone if I believed I was defending my or someone else's life. No remorse either. And most likely I wouldn't be charged unless there was good reason to believe I was not actually in fear for my (or other innocent victim's) life. Self defense=justifiable homicide.

I'm curious, Papa...if not when you feel threatened then when? When you've been attacked? When you've been hurt badly? It's a nice concept that nobody should get killed because they only threaten someone but then again...why did that young man feel the need to threaten an old man in the first place?

Looks as if Pullman was walking away and Means got off the porch and went after him.
More facts are needed but it looks as if self defense may be in play.

After Pulliam emerged from the store and walked past the porch where Means and his friends had gathered,
the two argued again, and after Means crossed Washington Street East to approach the man,
Pulliam shot Means twice, according to the complaint.

The teen died shortly after arrival at Charleston Area Medical Center General Hospital.

- See more at: Police: East End shooter said ‘another piece of trash off the street’

Sounds like the porch monkey shoulda stayed on the porch.

...................... .

Precisely. But he just had to show his buddies what a tough guy he was with an old white man.

For every White perp Black victim murder
case [in past 30 years] you can link to,

I can link to 10 Black perp White victim murder cases.

Here's some Black victims to get you started:

Emmett Till in 1955 was murdered by white men in Miss..
Willie Turks in 1982 was fatally beaten by a white mob in NY City
Michael Griffith in 1986 was chased onto a highway, then killed by car in NYC.
Yusef Hawkins, 16, was shot to death in 1989 in Bensonhurst, NY City.
Kerrick Majors, 14, in 1987 was tortured and killed by 3 white men.
James Byrd, Jr. in 1998 was murdered by 3 white men.
Aaron Sullivan, teenager, in 2009 was murdered by a white teen.
Theresa Adell Ardoin, 26, killed in 2010 by white man.
James Craig Anderson In 2011 beaten by white teens and killed by Darall Deadman.
Vincent Carlisle Jr.,17, in 2011 was killed by white soldiers, Sebastian Gamez and Christopher Blackett [of Ft Bragg NC]

Most of the above got NATIONAL media attention
and are oft cited to prove the existence of White racism.

Now, ever heard of:

“TUBA MAN” murdered by Billy Chambers, Kenneth Kelly and Ja’mari Alexander-Alan Jones,
Michael Conner Verkerke
Maggie Daniels,
Sgt. Jan Pawel Pietrzak and his wife, Quiana ?
John Allen Muhammad and Lee Boyd Malvo ?
Colin Ferguson
Darren Price, 19, and Jerard Dwaine Davis, 21, [ murdered Carissa Horton, 18, and Ethan Nichols,21]
Mark Goudeau
Shareef Allman, …

Tevin Geike

Kris Kime [killed by Jerell Thomas at Seattle Madri Gras 2001 when police leadership refused to intervene in black on white mob attack]

John Vallejos, Mark Munoz, and Manuel Pinon ?
Jerry Terrell Jackson and Ruth Phillips
Shawn Tyson, James Kouzaris and James Cooper ?
Lemrick Nelson, Jr [and mob] and Yankel Rosenbaum and Anthony Graziosi
Omar Thornton
Carl Eugene Watts ?
Donnell Graham and Patrick Xavier War
Jayvon Tyrek Rogers – Fannie Gumbinger
Garrett Berki and Rashon Abernathy, Seandell Jones and Shaquille Jordan?
Freddie Young and Greg McNicol ?
Hoang Nguyen ?
Channon Gail Christian, and Hugh Christopher Newsom, Jr.?
Maurice Clemmons ?
Gabriel Aron Ben-Meir ?
Jeremy Pickney, Samuel Conway, Marvin Stringer and Gentry family ?
Rev. Clint Dobson and Steven Lawayne Nelson and Anthony Gregory Springs ?
John Floyd Thomas, Jr. ?
Reginald Carr and Jonathan Carr ?
Terance Dejuan Wilson and Nathan Engle ?
Gerald Abramovitz ?
Emily Haddock ?
Brandon Singleton ?
Todd Shepard ?
Gary Graham ?
Rodrick Shonte Dantzler ?
Benjamin Gerard Hawkins ?
Brian Gene Nichols ?
Nadera Batson and Marcus King ?
Devin A. Bickham Sr, Devin Bickham Jr,
Cardell Taylor, and Chervon Alexander ?
Nkosi Thandiwe ? [learned to hate whites in college]
Demetrius Delacy, Jerrod K. Crockett,
Lashon M. Bumpers, Darrius M. Ferguson, Cardell D. Fails, Michael A. Smith ?
Christopher Lemar Johnson and Emma Jean Beasley?
Chante Mallard ?
Jonathan Bun ?
Jason Thomas Scott ?
Jordan Adam Criado
Parrish Bennette Jr. and Yashanee Vaughn
Isaiah Kalebu ?
Grant and Amanda Hayes and Laura Ackerson ?
Vincent Day ?
Sarah Coit and Raul Barrera ?
Tyquan Knox ?
Lamont Byrd, Maretto Byrd, Devine Slade and Kion Dale ?
Kerry Devon Brown and Rosemary Michelle Lee ?
Tracy Edwards ?
Nicolas Pearton and Lamarr Gordon, Dale Green, Joseph Appiah, Terell Clement, Claude Gaha, Demar Brown and Edward Conteh ?
Johnny Simms ?
Hydra Lacy Jr ?
Nicholas Lindsey ?
Dejon Marquee White and Jeremy Henwood ?
The Dixmoor Five ?
Eguel Geffrard and Top 6 gang [leader Futo Charles] ?
Sahiah (Uzi) Davis ?
Andrew Graham and Allen Ford and Clarissa Lockhart ?
Thedward Candler and Severa Madrona
William Fitts and Thelma Steele
Johnny Luckey ?
Nicholas Lindsey
John White murdered Daniel Cicciaro [then pardoned by black Gov. David Paterson
Mason Perry Jones John Sanderson
And numerous gang/"flash mob" beatings and robberies that have been ongoing for decades but are just now getting some MSM attention.
Robert Irwin Marchand and Shirley Marchand, and Doug Dooley,
Jo Beth Marchand (no relation to above),
Robert Purvis
Bill Zachary
Ryan Carter 12 years old
Nancy Strait
The Wichita Horror
Ann Pressly
Marie Carriero
Allen Goin
Daniel Cooper.
Dennis Cagle
Harry Stone
Micheal J Walter
Justin Ferrari
Ronald Poppo
Elizabeth Hutchinson
Brianne Mary Ginty
Elin Krantz
Nicola Furlong- Richard Hinds
Steven Grisales
Desmonte Leonard
Jacqueline Gardner
Charles Soukup
Daniil Maksimenko
Zhen Bo Liu
Juan DelValle
Wendy Fisher
Grace Moore
Zachary Gamble
Mark Slavin
Carole Jane Sturgis
Martinez family
Officer David Crawford
Kayla Ferrante
Jerry Robert Williams
John Villneff
Chris Jones
Ethan Nichols and Carissa Horton
Mark Caylor, Kai Brooke Geyer, Steven Watson
Megan Boken
Alexandra Ducsay
Heather Jackson and two kids
5 at Mi-T-Fine car wash Irving Tx
James Carr
Sarah Coit
Nathan Ratigan
Jerrod Oliver
Laura McBride
Toni Goodson
Anthony Dawson
Gladys Cabrera
Noelia Gonzales-Brito
Autumn Pasquale
Brittany Killgore
Arthur Lopez
Gary and Helen Wells
Clint Dobson
Amber DeLoach
Nathan Potter
Joyce Goodener
Salvador Diaz
Manuel Verdin
Sean Moffitt
Linda Hunnicutt
Kayla Peterson
Wolfgang Joppich
Joshua Colton Gleason
Dorothy Booth
Angel D. Irby
Genelle Renee
Conway-Allen
Rocio Duncan
Jackie Wisniewski
Albert Honigman
Prudence Hockley
Catherine Solinski-Blain
Robert Horton
Peg and Jeffrey Schobert
Mary Beth Blaskey
Melinda McCormick
Angel D. Irby
[at this point I ceased entering names]

Anyone thinking old white men are a big danger for young black males [or blacks in general] is nuts. Or more likely, just a racist liar.
Most dangerous group for young black males is young black males.

MAKES ME WANNA HOLLER by Nathan McCall [born 1955] [Prof Afro Am studies - Emory U] Published 1994 page 410

"...... At work, I constantly got visions of some gang member approaching my son, asking for money or his clothing,
then pointing a gun to his head and firing, just for the hell of it. I came up with strategies to minimize the risks:
I made sure he came nowhere near to being sharply dressed in school.
No expensive sneakers or flashy clothes that might entice jealous dudes to go after him. I drilled him on ways to
handle different street scenarios and coached him on how to respond if approached by hoods.
"If somebody asks you for your coat, don't put up a fuss. Just take it off and hand it to them without a word. We can always get you another coat," I said.

Although I schooled him on practically every potential situation that came to mind, it still wasn't enough to calm my nerves.
Every time I read a news story about some teenage boy being gunned down over some senseless shit,
I got visions of my son in subway encounters or neighborhood brawls.

My fears about his safety forced me to come to grips with a troubling reality:
As much as I ranted about white folks' messing with us, I felt more threatened physically by my own people and the powerful self hatred driving them
Many people are puzzled about the culture of violence pervading black communities; it's so foreign to them.

Some wonder if there is something innately wrong with black males. And when all else fails, they reach for the easy responses:
Broken homes. Misplaced values. Impoverished backgrounds.

I can answer with certainty only about myself.
My background and those of my running partners don't fit all the convenient theories,
and the problems among us are more complex than something we can throw jobs, social programs, or more policemen at. ..................

"For those who'd like answers, I have no pithy social formulas to end black on black violence.

But I do know that I see a younger, meaner generation out there now- more lost and alienated than we were, and placing even less value on life.
We were at least touched by role models; this new bunch is totally estranged from the black mainstream.

Crack has taken the drug game to a more lethal level and given young blacks far more economic incentive to opt for the streets.

I've come to fear that of the many things a black man can die from, the first may be rage- his own or someone else's.

For that reason, I seldom stick around when I stop on the block. One day not long ago, I spotted a few familiar faces hanging out at the old haunt, the 7 Eleven. I wheeled into the parking lot, strode over, and high fived the guys I knew.
Within moments, I sensed that I was in danger. I felt hostile stares from those I didn't know.

I was frightened by these younger guys, who now controlled my former turf.
I eased back to my car and left, because I knew this: that if they saw the world as I once did,
they believed they had nothing to lose, including life itself.
It made me wanna holler and throw up both my hands.

MAKES ME WANNA HOLLER by Nathan McCall [born 1955] [Prof Afro Am studies - Emory U] Published 1994 page 416

http://www.amazon.com/Makes-Me-Wanna-Holler-America/dp/0679740708&tag=ff0d01-20

http://www.nathanmccall.net/

I'm curious, Papa...if not when you feel threatened then when? When you've been attacked? When you've been hurt badly? It's a nice concept that nobody should get killed because they only threaten someone but then again...why did that young man feel the need to threaten an old man in the first place?

No one said threatened, they said "feel.", I guess it the choice of words.

White Man Accused Of Killing Black Teen Who Bumped Into Him
The remorseless killer called his victim a “piece of trash,” police said.
11/23/2016 04:26 pm ET
A remorseless white man accused of shooting an unarmed black teenager to death in Charleston, West Virginia, after they bumped into each other Monday evening confessed and called his victim a “piece of trash,” police said.

William Pulliam, 62, was jailed on a charge of first-degree murder in the shooting of 15-year-old James Means, whose aunt said was a loving teen who “could put a smile on anybody’s face.” Police said Pulliam “expressed no remorse.”

“The way I look at it, that’s another piece of trash off the street,” Pulliam told investigators, according to a criminal complaint filed by Charleston Detective C.C.

It was an old white man that sucker punched that black guy at a Trump rally. Old white guy that shot teen sitting in car in Fla. for playing his music loud. Old white man that shot woman in face for knockin on his door needing help, old white guy killing a 15 year old for bumping into him....my nigga's, his time to wage war on grandpa....arm yourselves and be prepared to splash diaper shit all over the place...these mf's are getting out of hand.

I got my shit and I'm ready to die with a old white man leading the way, cause this shit is gonna stop

Sounds like old white guys are getting tired of the knock out game.

A remorseless white man accused of shooting an unarmed black teenager to death in Charleston, West Virginia, after they bumped into each other Monday evening confessed and called his victim a “piece of trash,” police said.

William Pulliam, 62, was jailed on a charge of first-degree murder in the shooting of 15-year-old James Means, whose aunt said was a loving teen who “could put a smile on anybody’s face.” Police said Pulliam “expressed no remorse.”

“The way I look at it, that’s another piece of trash off the street,” Pulliam told investigators, according to a criminal complaint filed by Charleston Detective C.C.

It was an old white man that sucker punched that black guy at a Trump rally. Old white guy that shot teen sitting in car in Fla. for playing his music loud. Old white man that shot woman in face for knockin on his door needing help, old white guy killing a 15 year old for bumping into him....my nigga's, his time to wage war on grandpa....arm yourselves and be prepared to splash diaper shit all over the place...these mf's are getting out of hand.

I got my shit and I'm ready to die with a old white man leading the way, cause this shit is gonna stop
Yeah, and how many niggas have killed cops just as the BLM assholes have advocated?

What's the current number of dead black criminal thugs shot to death by other black criminal thugs just in Chicago year to date? How many more thousands have demonstrated black lives don't mean shit to other blacks all across the country this year?

Keep your phony racist outrage to yourself, fuckin' dimwit.

One of the Groids favorite tactics, is to "get up in the other persons grill". This serves a couple of purposes. At the lower end of the spectrum; it puts them within striking distance of the person they are chimping out on. If the other person doesn't strike them, or at least attempt to, it gives them a sense of victory, or dominance. Especially in the eyes of it's troupe mates.
On the higher end of the spectrum it puts them close enough to deliver a sucker punch. Which gives them an advantage in a fight. Depending on the victim, maybe even a knock out punch. Even this old man knew that classic Groid tactic.
Me. Personally.... If you put yourself in my personal space, you've just made a threatening gesture, and you are now fair game. Don't like it? Tough shit. Respect people's personal space. Its not my job to gauge your thoughts, or intentions. If that responsibility is forced on me... Then, coming at me all hot, and infringing on my personal space is treated just like throwing a punch.

Last edited:

Yeah, and how many niggas have killed cops just as the BLM assholes have advocated?

What's the current number of dead black criminal thugs shot to death by other black criminal thugs just in Chicago year to date? How many more thousands have demonstrated black lives don't mean shit to other blacks all across the country this year?

Keep your phony racist outrage to yourself, fuckin' dimwit.
The last I read, it was some white guy that shot up some cop....Listen, blaming BLM for every fuckin cop that gets killed is like blaming white people for all the evil in the world....wait a minute, you are responsible for all thats evil in the world, let me think of something else....uhmmmmm

Along with black mother's telling their son's to be careful because cops might kill them, they need to tell them old white men might too.....

Forum List

Back