🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Old whites are becoming brave murderers of blacks

I find it rather BRAVE....gansta white people fuckin with kids under 18. Now either you the cowards we all know you to be, or or or....you know the weakest links in society, either way, braggin, kinda makes you look rather pathetic, next kids in diapers will be on your list.....you pussy wetting cowards.
Black kids under 18 (and over 18) are dangerous as fuck. They constantly attack people based on their skin color. Dont be mad; this is a time for celebration. One less piece of trash polluting our streets. Tonight, when everyone at the dinner table talks about what they are thankful for, im going to say, "Im thankful that James Means took 3 bullets to the stomach and died". I dont think ill ever enjoy a turkey as much as i will tonight.

White Man Accused Of Killing Black Teen Who Bumped Into Him
The remorseless killer called his victim a “piece of trash,” police said.
11/23/2016 04:26 pm ET
A remorseless white man accused of shooting an unarmed black teenager to death in Charleston, West Virginia, after they bumped into each other Monday evening confessed and called his victim a “piece of trash,” police said.

William Pulliam, 62, was jailed on a charge of first-degree murder in the shooting of 15-year-old James Means, whose aunt said was a loving teen who “could put a smile on anybody’s face.” Police said Pulliam “expressed no remorse.”

“The way I look at it, that’s another piece of trash off the street,” Pulliam told investigators, according to a criminal complaint filed by Charleston Detective C.C.

It was an old white man that sucker punched that black guy at a Trump rally. Old white guy that shot teen sitting in car in Fla. for playing his music loud. Old white man that shot woman in face for knockin on his door needing help, old white guy killing a 15 year old for bumping into him....my nigga's, his time to wage war on grandpa....arm yourselves and be prepared to splash diaper shit all over the place...these mf's are getting out of hand.

I got my shit and I'm ready to die with a old white man leading the way, cause this shit is gonna stop

The guy needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

I want more info. The dude did cross the street to confront the old asshole. I want to know what went down before he got shot.

Black men have put the rest of the country on edge.

And according to their mamas, they all put smiles on peoples' faces.
Put them on edge how? By killing EACH other? This shit has been going on since the fuckin boat ride of 1776 and yaw still on edge over it? Get a fuckin life and let the nigga's kill each other, why the fuck should you care?

A remorseless white man accused of shooting an unarmed black teenager to death in Charleston, West Virginia, after they bumped into each other Monday evening confessed and called his victim a “piece of trash,” police said.

William Pulliam, 62, was jailed on a charge of first-degree murder in the shooting of 15-year-old James Means, whose aunt said was a loving teen who “could put a smile on anybody’s face.” Police said Pulliam “expressed no remorse.”

“The way I look at it, that’s another piece of trash off the street,” Pulliam told investigators, according to a criminal complaint filed by Charleston Detective C.C.

It was an old white man that sucker punched that black guy at a Trump rally. Old white guy that shot teen sitting in car in Fla. for playing his music loud. Old white man that shot woman in face for knockin on his door needing help, old white guy killing a 15 year old for bumping into him....my nigga's, his time to wage war on grandpa....arm yourselves and be prepared to splash diaper shit all over the place...these mf's are getting out of hand.

I got my shit and I'm ready to die with a old white man leading the way, cause this shit is gonna stop

Really? This white bitch like all em will claim he felt threatened, end of story

Black men have put the rest of the country on edge.

And according to their mamas, they all put smiles on peoples' faces.
Put them on edge how? By killing EACH other? This shit has been going on since the fuckin boat ride of 1776 and yaw still on edge over it? Get a fuckin life and let the nigga's kill each other, why the fuck should you care?

(Sigh) You would think they would appreciate the help.
You're ready to die? I'm ready to help. Us old guys are helpful like that.

Really? This white bitch like all em will claim he felt threatened, end of story

I don't care what he claims, if the story is as told, he deserves the death penalty. Taking a person's life is cold and such a person is not worth a life.

Well now that whites males are a minority, he can say he was feeling oppressed and threatened.

I find it rather BRAVE....gansta white people fuckin with kids under 18. Now either you the cowards we all know you to be, or or or....you know the weakest links in society, either way, braggin, kinda makes you look rather pathetic, next kids in diapers will be on your list.....you pussy wetting cowards.
Black kids under 18 (and over 18) are dangerous as fuck. They constantly attack people based on their skin color. Dont be mad; this is a time for celebration. One less piece of trash polluting our streets. Tonight, when everyone at the dinner table talks about what they are thankful for, im going to say, "Im thankful that James Means took 3 bullets to the stomach and died". I dont think ill ever enjoy a turkey as much as i will tonight.
Amen...

For self defense to come into play...a "victim" needs to feel threatened with bodily harm and not have the ability to get away from the threat.

Until I know the facts of the case I wouldn't presume to jump to a conclusion of guilt...nor should any of you.

If the teenager did not threaten this man, this old man deserves serious punishment.

For self defense to come into play...a "victim" needs to feel threatened with bodily harm and not have the ability to get away from the threat.

Until I know the facts of the case I wouldn't presume to jump to a conclusion of guilt...nor should any of you.

The inability to get away is not required in many places although it is doubtful that an old guy could outrun a teenager nor should he have to try in his own yard as I read. He had stated that he was in fear of his life and if it cannot be proven otherwise he should walk.

Yeah...now start a thread on black youths beating old white men to death..I can help you if you have trouble finding an example
I double dog dare you to show me anything like that.....and I dare you to show me anything were young black men walk up on a old white person and just shoot them....I'm waiting.
6 Black "Teens" Beat White Man to Death... Guess What Happened to Them?
30 million blacks in this country and you give me 6. Want to know how many teens under the age of 18 have died just his year at the hands of whites? 413!!

Yeah...now start a thread on black youths beating old white men to death..I can help you if you have trouble finding an example
I double dog dare you to show me anything like that.....and I dare you to show me anything were young black men walk up on a old white person and just shoot them....I'm waiting.
30 million blacks in this country and you give me 6. Want to know how many teens under the age of 18 have died just his year at the hands of whites? 413!!
Wanna guess how many care? Let this shitskins sorrowful take be an object lesson to the rest of these thug life wannabes. Respect peoples personal space, and mind your words.

You asked where any young black men killed a white man. And there are more. Pick up any local newspaper, most of the violent crimes are committed by blacks. And the stats show more blacks kill whites than vice versa. Fact: Blacks Murder More Whites Than Whites Murder Blacks

I don't condone any murders. Supposedly this old man felt threatened. More details need to be known.

I don't condone any murders. Supposedly this old man felt threatened. More details need to be known.

"Feeling" threatened? I'll wait for the details however, you are carrying a gun and a black teen bumps into you and you "feel" threatened and you kill them?

You better have a hell of a lot better reason than "feeling" threatened.

Hell with that excuse, you could go around killing people left and right.

Why whine about the ones who deserved to?

Forum List

Back