🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Old whites are becoming brave murderers of blacks

As soon as black Youth quit killing white people we will get right on stopping old white people from defending themselves.

White Man Accused Of Killing Black Teen Who Bumped Into Him
The remorseless killer called his victim a “piece of trash,” police said.
11/23/2016 04:26 pm ET
A remorseless white man accused of shooting an unarmed black teenager to death in Charleston, West Virginia, after they bumped into each other Monday evening confessed and called his victim a “piece of trash,” police said.

William Pulliam, 62, was jailed on a charge of first-degree murder in the shooting of 15-year-old James Means, whose aunt said was a loving teen who “could put a smile on anybody’s face.” Police said Pulliam “expressed no remorse.”

“The way I look at it, that’s another piece of trash off the street,” Pulliam told investigators, according to a criminal complaint filed by Charleston Detective C.C.

It was an old white man that sucker punched that black guy at a Trump rally. Old white guy that shot teen sitting in car in Fla. for playing his music loud. Old white man that shot woman in face for knockin on his door needing help, old white guy killing a 15 year old for bumping into him....my nigga's, his time to wage war on grandpa....arm yourselves and be prepared to splash diaper shit all over the place...these mf's are getting out of hand.

I got my shit and I'm ready to die with a old white man leading the way, cause this shit is gonna stop
Yeah, and how many niggas have killed cops just as the BLM assholes have advocated?

What's the current number of dead black criminal thugs shot to death by other black criminal thugs just in Chicago year to date? How many more thousands have demonstrated black lives don't mean shit to other blacks all across the country this year?

Keep your phony racist outrage to yourself, fuckin' dimwit.
The last I read, it was some white guy that shot up some cop....Listen, blaming BLM for every fuckin cop that gets killed is like blaming white people for all the evil in the world....wait a minute, you are responsible for all thats evil in the world, let me think of something else....uhmmmmm
So tell the class how thousands of dead niggas in hoods all across America who were killed by other niggas thus far this year has anything whatsoever to do with white people.

You do not hear daily crap from all the other races of people in America like the endless whine from the ghetto rats. They forgot to take self responsibility like everyone else to get a good life and work hard to build a good life. Instead the play the victim violin on and on...

15-year-old James Means, whose aunt said was a loving teen who “could put a smile on anybody’s face.”
You know what puts a smile on MY face? Violent hood rats getting shot to death. Nothing makes me happier.

Then you are no better.
I think theres a difference between violently attacking people and enjoying stories where violent people get shot.

That's why you're no better.

15-year-old James Means, whose aunt said was a loving teen who “could put a smile on anybody’s face.”
You know what puts a smile on MY face? Violent hood rats getting shot to death. Nothing makes me happier.

Then you are no better.
I think theres a difference between violently attacking people and enjoying stories where violent people get shot.

That's why you're no better.
If society agreed with you, there would be a law against enjoying the death of violent criminals.

Well, we see the kind of hate that creates this violence. But the political climate of late seems to be making this acceptable on both sides. I hope they hang that old bastard, and anyone else that does this kind of shit, no matter what the race.

Forum List

Back