Oliver North & the NRA

A white, armed, convicted felon who betrayed his country. I can't think of a better icon for the NRA.
bas94fy2qhw01.jpg

I personally don't think they could find a better man to lead this Org...

www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/07/lt-col-oliver-north-to-become-nra-president-organization-says.html
Oh, shit. I got all excited thinking LaPierre had stepped down.
Oh well. Col. North will do alright, but I hope he finds a way to get rid of Wayne and Chris. What a noxious combo to sell gun safety to this country.

Nah. LaPierre runs the show. The president gives speeches and stuff.

Neither of the other two are going anywhere. :113:

Disappointing.

Nah. They've done a great job.
Billy, if you want the NRA to win over the hearts and minds of the fence sitters, you have the wrong people at the top.

www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/07/lt-col-oliver-north-to-become-nra-president-organization-says.html
Oh well. Col. North will do alright, but I hope he finds a way to get rid of Wayne and Chris. What a noxious combo to sell gun safety to this country.

I hope so. I dont mind wayne but this guy? :death:
Why?

I hope so. I dont mind wayne but this guy? :death:
Why?
he has the best words

A convicted felon who sold weapons to Iran?

He is perfect to lead the NRA (Neurotic Rifle Association).

Retired Marine Lt. Col. Oliver North, a central figure in the Iran-contra affair in the 1980s, has been named president of the National Rifle Association.

The NRA’s board of directors chose North to be the organization’s president Monday morning after NRA President Pete Brownell decided not to seek a second term.

“This is the most exciting news for our members since Charlton Heston became president of our Association,” NRA Executive Vice President and CEO Wayne LaPierre said. “Oliver North is a legendary warrior for American freedom, a gifted communicator and skilled leader. In these times, I can think of no one better suited to serve as our president.”

North will assume the presidency in coming weeks and has retired from Fox News, where he was a commentator, effective immediately.

Oliver North named president of the National Rifle Association

give the nra credit.

they're upfront in their disregard for the american people.

Wait...

Isn't he a convicted felon?

he was, but the convictions were vacated on a technicality.

he only traded arms for hostages with iran, obtaining the arms by selling crack to his fellow americans, so i can see why he's a hero of the right.

the raped and murdered clergy in central america are just the cherry on the sundae.

gotta give nancy reagan some credit

she called him out as a liar and torpedoed his senate run in virginia.

they're not selling gun safety

they're selling fear

Didn’t Ollie sell arms toIran?

Guess he supports their right to bear arms

Retired Marine Lt. Col. Oliver North, a central figure in the Iran-contra affair in the 1980s, has been named president of the National Rifle Association.

The NRA’s board of directors chose North to be the organization’s president Monday morning after NRA President Pete Brownell decided not to seek a second term.

“This is the most exciting news for our members since Charlton Heston became president of our Association,” NRA Executive Vice President and CEO Wayne LaPierre said. “Oliver North is a legendary warrior for American freedom, a gifted communicator and skilled leader. In these times, I can think of no one better suited to serve as our president.”

North will assume the presidency in coming weeks and has retired from Fox News, where he was a commentator, effective immediately.

Oliver North named president of the National Rifle Association

give the nra credit.

they're upfront in their disregard for the american people.
Making a person president of a gun advocacy group that was selling weapons to terrorists isnt the best idea.
Its like giving someone like obama a nobel peace prize

Disappointing.

Nah. They've done a great job.
Billy, if you want the NRA to win over the hearts and minds of the fence sitters, you have the wrong people at the top.

There are no fence sitters. Only those educated, and those uneducated.

they're not selling gun safety

they're selling fear

You seem scared....I recommend a gun free zone sign at your house.

you seem stupid

can't help you

• "Zone 2": Political Forum / Israel and Palestine Forum / Race Relations/Racism Forum / Religion & Ethics Forum / Environment Forum: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed. Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Each post must contain content relevantto the thread subject, in addition to any flame. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads.

Why can I just not think the guy is that bad? It's got to be my moral relativity showing.
Maybe I'm just a sucker for a guy in uniform.

Forum List

Back