Olympic Arms, Inc. bans all sales to the State of New York Government

Press Release: Olympic Arms, Inc. Announces New York State Sales Policy

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Olympic Arms is a staunch believer in and defender of the Constitution of the United States, and with special attention paid to the Bill of Rights that succinctly enumerates the security of our Divinely given Rights. One of those Rights is that to Keep and Bear Arms.

Legislation recently passed in the State of New York outlaws the AR15 and many other firearms, and will make it illegal for the good and free citizens of New York to own a large selection of legal and safe firearms and magazines. We feel as though the passage of this legislation exceeds the authority granted to the government of New York by its citizens, and violates the Constitution of the United States, ignoring such SCOTUS rulings as District of Columbia v. Heller - 554, U.S. 570 of 2008, McDonald v. Chicago - 561 U.S. 3025 of 2010, and specifically the case of United States v. Miller – 307 U.S. 174 of 1939.

Due the passing of this legislation, Olympic Arms would like to announce that the State of New York, any Law Enforcement Departments, Law Enforcement Officers, First Responders within the State of New York, or any New York State government entity or employee of such an entity - will no longer be served as customers.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=573076246049586&id=114264921930723
Good for them! Screw these God damned knee jerk spineless politically correct douche bags.

I'm betting these companies don't do much business with the state of New York. So, they will get a boost by people who like their stand while not really losing anything. New York won't much care either as they will buy their guns elsewhere. Win/win for everyone.

Yeah well what do you know about it.
Obviously if these companies were not doing business with the rogue states, they would have no reason to waster letterhead on those rogue states.

It is my hope that ALL firearms manufacturers and repair/service firms pull out of the states where unConstitutional legislation has become law.
It is high time people fought back against the PC liberal agenda.

Again, this sort of thing is hilarious to me.

Did Olympic Arms have any contracts with New York law enforcement before? And what point do they think they're making? It's not like there aren't plenty of other companies that make AR15s and 1911s.

Denying their company lucrative government contracts doesn't seem to effect anyone but themselves.

One company but what happens when other company's follow suit? What if all firearm makers suspend sale with the government.

Never happen.

What's this Olympic Gun's share of the market?

Are they a joke trying to make noise?

Yes! Fight back against the unconstitutional laws that are enacted via the process set forth in the constitution! Fight! Fight! Fight!

Did Olympic Arms have any contracts with New York law enforcement before? And what point do they think they're making? It's not like there aren't plenty of other companies that make AR15s and 1911s.

Denying their company lucrative government contracts doesn't seem to effect anyone but themselves.

For some people principle is more important than profit.

Last edited:
There are a number of states that will welcome any gun manufacturer who wants to move their business out of the enlightened states.

Yes! The conservative mantra for decades. Profit does not matter. People matter! Soooooooo touchy feely and emotional.

According to this link the New York contract has been extended to October 2013.

So Olympic Arms and LaRue Tactical have had no contract with New York state since at least November 2007 and through October of this year.

Last edited:
State of New York Executive Department, FIREARMS, AMMUNITION, HANDCUFFS, BATONS, HOLSTERS & TARGETS Procurement for the period November 2007 through December 2012.

I don't see Olympic Arms on there. Or LaRue Tactical.

That's 2007 it's um now 2013.

Um, read again.

November 2007 through December 2012.

December 2012. Just a little over a month ago.

I caught that. But it's still an invalid contract.

Yes! The conservative mantra for decades. Profit does not matter. People matter! Soooooooo touchy feely and emotional.

For some conservatives that would be true.

But of course you like paint us all with the same brush.

So Olympic Arms and LaRue Tactical have had no contract with New York state since at least November 2007 and through October of this year.

That's with the state. Not local levels.

I'm betting these companies don't do much business with the state of New York. So, they will get a boost by people who like their stand while not really losing anything. New York won't much care either as they will buy their guns elsewhere. Win/win for everyone.

Yeah well what do you know about it.
Obviously if these companies were not doing business with the rogue states, they would have no reason to waster letterhead on those rogue states.

Nonsense.

They get free publicity and a boost to business just by saying they refuse to do business with NY.

That's with the state. Not local levels.

Here's what Olympic said:
Due the passing of this legislation, Olympic Arms would like to announce that the State of New York, any Law Enforcement Departments, Law Enforcement Officers, First Responders within the State of New York, or any New York State government entity or employee of such an entity - will no longer be served as customers.

Key words, "will no longer".

This implies the state is their customer and they are stopping.

Since the State of New York is not actually a customer, Olympic Arms blew their credibility. So I doubt any other level of government in New York is their customer, either.

Last edited:
If the governor of New York responds by telling the world that Olympic Arms and LaRue Tactical are not major suppliers to New York, this stunt could blow up in their faces.

State of New York Executive Department, FIREARMS, AMMUNITION, HANDCUFFS, BATONS, HOLSTERS & TARGETS Procurement for the period November 2007 through December 2012.

I don't see Olympic Arms on there. Or LaRue Tactical.

That's 2007 it's um now 2013.

Um, read again.

November 2007 through December 2012.

December 2012. Just a little over a month ago.

State of new york is the only law enforcement in the state of New York?

Forum List

Back