🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Olympics are around the corner and Obama chooses to insult and bait the terrorists

It's called sarcasm, shitstain.

Obama did claim "he personally" put AQ back in the bottle when UBL was killed....but then the massacre in Libya happened. :eusa_whistle:

He has been lying about the demise of Islamic terrorism from day 1.....the intel reports say otherwise.

I thought Obama claimed he killed off the terrorists....

I'm sure you think many things :cool:

Except in the real world this is what he actually said:

"Yet his death does not mark the end of our effort. There's no doubt that al Qaeda will continue to pursue attacks against us. We must -- and we will -- remain vigilant at home and abroad.

As we do, we must also reaffirm that the United States is not -- and never will be -- at war with Islam. I've made clear, just as President Bush did shortly after 9/11, that our war is not against Islam. Bin Laden was not a Muslim leader; he was a mass murderer of Muslims. Indeed, al Qaeda has slaughtered scores of Muslims in many countries, including our own. So his demise should be welcomed by all who believe in peace and human dignity.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/full-text-of-obamas-speech-on-bin-ladens-death/

Now continue on in your fantasy world.

If the President said nothing, you silly asses would be saying he was encouraging the terrorists. Simply, no matter what he does, you are going to find reason to critisize. And, by doing this, you have effectively negated any critisizm with a real basis that you have to offer.

In the barbarity of todays terrorists, all civilized nations have a common enemy.

Seems to be a pattern with you guys.

Either you say something stupid or nothing at all are the only alternatives you give Obama?

Sure, he should have said something.....

But when you have the world stage, you need to pick and choose your words carefully. You do not want to incite, but you also don't want to ignore.

Perhaps....

"Sure, we are concerned about terrorism and the Olympics. We are aware that an attack can be pre planned, or a lone soldier and we expect Mr. Putin to consider all scenarios."

See?

It didn't have to be "call em amateurs or say nothing at all"

If the President said nothing, you silly asses would be saying he was encouraging the terrorists. Simply, no matter what he does, you are going to find reason to critisize. And, by doing this, you have effectively negated any critisizm with a real basis that you have to offer.

In the barbarity of todays terrorists, all civilized nations have a common enemy.

Hey idiot, testing the manhood of psychotic terrorists is about as stupid as proclaiming that once you are president, "the seas will stop rising", but instead of it being just flat out stupid, it's highly dangerous. However both comments reflect a man out of touch with the reality of his weaknesses.

Only a neophyte would make such a stupid fucking comment. A man who wanted to proclaim superiority would do as Putin did and say he will crush them. Obama is a half-witted chump.

Usually we put that in the OP. Helps navigate. I had no fucking idea what you were talking about.

You are correct. I just figured as the news was days old that everyone already knew.

Still seems like a REALLY STUPID thing to say right before the Olympics

I think you have to remember there are varying definitions of "news". Especially around these parts. Without this board I would have had no idea that America's entire future hangs on the next measurement of the circumference of Michelle Obama's ankles.

Did that jackass ever play any organized school sports, or just pickup games in the Weed League?

Guys on the JVs are looking to earn their way up to the Varsity, and often spectacular play is just the ticket they need.

Terrorists have been called alot worse things than JV

Only liberals and obamaworshippers would accuse obama of not being stupid.

obama knows that security is in the hands of the very capable President Putin.

This is just another in a long line of stupid acts by the most incompetent president we've ever had.

Look dude, Bush is no longer president......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKdbZWNqF00]President George W. Bush Says "Bring 'em on" - YouTube[/ame]

This is just another in a long line of stupid acts by the most incompetent president we've ever had.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKdbZWNqF00]President George W. Bush Says "Bring 'em on" - YouTube[/ame]

I'll take that as your admission that what Obama said was stupid.

I'll take that as your admission that what Obama said was stupid.

It was not a wise thing to say. I played on the JV team, then I played on the V team.

No where near as stupid as issuing a challenge in a press conference.

Of course He is baiting terrorists.

He wants an attack to make Putin look bad - in retaliation for Putin having made Him look so bad so often.

Yes we should praise the terrorists and leave them alone

Obama Derangement Syndrome makes them disagree with Obama no matter what. Obama says up, the right says down. Obama says god the right says hail Satan

I thought Obama claimed he killed off the terrorists....

He had them on the run...:lmao:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ0d6J2xCzg]Obama: Al Qaeda is on the run - Yet they managed to break out 500 from Abu Ghraib - YouTube[/ame]

No thinking terrorist would bother messing with The Olympics.

Too much security; too much work to carry anything off.

Instead?

Look half a world away where security is lax because "everybody knows" AQ and Company are devoting all their efforts against The Olympics. Leaving a whole lot of symbolic stuff unprotected. Yeah, symbolic. Not necessarily looking for max casualties; looking for maximum outrage.

Myself, I'm avoiding stuff like The Statue of Liberty, Mount Rushmore and Washington (DC) until The Olympics are over.

Dipshit...in other speeches he bragged about UBL being dead and "AQ being on the run."

He claimed they were less of a threat because of him, so the massacre in Libya had to be covered up.

He now claims AQ JV killed the Ambassador....what a fucking joke.

It's called sarcasm, shitstain.

Obama did claim "he personally" put AQ back in the bottle when UBL was killed....but then the massacre in Libya happened. :eusa_whistle:

He has been lying about the demise of Islamic terrorism from day 1.....the intel reports say otherwise.

I'm sure you think many things :cool:

Except in the real world this is what he actually said:

"Yet his death does not mark the end of our effort. There's no doubt that al Qaeda will continue to pursue attacks against us. We must -- and we will -- remain vigilant at home and abroad.

As we do, we must also reaffirm that the United States is not -- and never will be -- at war with Islam. I've made clear, just as President Bush did shortly after 9/11, that our war is not against Islam. Bin Laden was not a Muslim leader; he was a mass murderer of Muslims. Indeed, al Qaeda has slaughtered scores of Muslims in many countries, including our own. So his demise should be welcomed by all who believe in peace and human dignity.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/full-text-of-obamas-speech-on-bin-ladens-death/

Now continue on in your fantasy world.

Only liberals and obamaworshippers would accuse obama of not being stupid.

obama knows that security is in the hands of the very capable President Putin.

Yeah, Putin has them terrorists running scared.

Bombings in Russia's Volgograd: What might be behind the attacks? - CNN.com

Two deadly attacks in two days in the city of Volgograd have once again raised the specter of terrorism in Russia, just weeks before the country is due to hold the 2014 Winter Olympics.
At least 16 people were killed Monday when an explosion hit a trolleybus during the morning rush hour. Less than 24 hours earlier, a blast at Volgograd's main train station killed 18 people.

:lol:

Forum List

Back