Omaha: Black thug shoots, kills white female officer who just gave birth to child; War on Cops.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Omaha police officer killed in shootout just hours before going on maternity leave Fox News

A black thug gang member shot and killed a beloved Omaha Police officer, a white 29 year old female who had just given birth a couple months ago to a premature child...and was HOURS away from taking her maternity leave to care for her child.

This thug...well...he could he Sharpton or Obamas son. Just a misunderstood youth who needed a hug and a job...according to liberals.

The Obama/ Democrat War on Cops is heating up even more. You rotten soulless motherfuckers wanted it and you got it. All liberals can rot in hell for.this shit. Obama and many left wing cock suckers are trying to put the genie back in the bottle. Too late. The left owns this now. The blood is on their hands.

This female officer.....

Her premature child was scheduled to come home from the hospital today.

She was a volunteer for the Special Olympics.
She volunteered to take in homeless dogs.
She mentored Girl Scouts.

This brave woman had more honor and integrity, and did more good for her city, state and country than most.

God Bless her and her family.

Still waiting on Obama and Loretta to send a delegation to Omaha........

Wait on, bucs90. What a tragedy. I'd be interested in this thug bastard's rap sheet/record. I'd bet money he's anything but "lily white" and clean as new fallen snow...And yet Barry S. and his AA minions will stand silently by while this officer's family suffers.

Wait on, bucs90. What a tragedy. I'd be interested in this thug bastard's rap sheet/record. I'd bet money he's anything but "lily white" and clean as new fallen snow...And yet Barry S. and his AA minions will stand silently by while this officer's family suffers.

Yep. That officer did more good in her 29 years of life than any 1000 liberals will.

I'm sick and fucking tired of this motherfucking shit.
No press, no marches and riots, no President to be seen or heard from.
Fuck all those motherfuckers.

Yep. So am I.

This blood is on the hands of the left. They wanted dead cops and they're making it happen. Never ever forget that. Some are trying to walk it back. Fuck no. They own this.

Yep. That officer did more good in her 29 years of life than any 1000 liberals will.
Do you need a canoe to paddle down the your river of tears?

Do you need a canoe to paddle down the your river of tears?

Yeah...excuse me for mourning slain police officers you cock sucking faggot. You liberals who sparked this war on cops should be lined up against a wall.

You are not mourning. You are expressing your hatred of black people.

I never said a thing about black people. I did mention the race of those involved. According to you left wing faggots...that apparently ALWAYS matters.

My hatred of cop killers? Yes. My hatred of pricks like you and your kind who promoted the hatred that sparked this shit? Yes. I pray karma gets every one of you.

My condolences for this GOOD police officer. She did not deserve this. The thug was killed too. Good riddance!

I never said a thing about black people. I did mention the race of those involved. According to you left wing faggots...that apparently ALWAYS matters.

My hatred of cop killers? Yes. My hatred of pricks like you and your kind who promoted the hatred that sparked this shit? Yes. I pray karma gets every one of you.

Fuck off. You wake up every day hoping for a cop shooting. You look for them. You get off on them. We all know it.

Fuck off. You wake up every day hoping for a cop shooting. You look for them. You get off on them. We all know it.

Bullshit. I did the job for nearly a decade and had friends killed because lowlife scum like you encourage weak minded criminals to commit violence on cops.

You and your kind encouraged violence on cops. Leftists own this. The blood is on all of you.

Frankly...people like you are the filthy scum that is an unintended consequence of America's freedoms. We tolerate people like you in the name of that freedom. Your sides ideology gets cops and soldiers killed. You own it. Go choke on a hot dog.

Bullshit. I did the job for nearly a decade and had friends killed because lowlife scum like you encourage weak minded criminals to commit violence on cops.

You and your kind encouraged violence on cops. Leftists own this. The blood is on all of you.

Frankly...people like you are the filthy scum that is an unintended consequence of America's freedoms. We tolerate people like you in the name of that freedom. Your sides ideology gets cops and soldiers killed. You own it. Go choke on a hot dog.

Hey....be careful....you'll miss a death to trample on while you express your bigotry. Wouldn't want that.

I'm sick and fucking tired of this motherfucking shit.
No press, no marches and riots, no President to be seen or heard from.
This really is getting pretty obvious, isn't it...

What is obvious is that the shooter is dead. There are no protests regarding his death. No "Go Fund Me" accounts on his behalf. He isn't free and uncharged. You see that?

Forum List

Back