Omaha: Black thug shoots, kills white female officer who just gave birth to child; War on Cops.

Still waiting on Obama and Loretta to send a delegation to Omaha........

Don't hold your breath. If she wasn't black and killed by a white you won't hear another word about it and you definetly won't see Al Sharpton anywhere in Omaha.

Wait on, bucs90. What a tragedy. I'd be interested in this thug bastard's rap sheet/record. I'd bet money he's anything but "lily white" and clean as new fallen snow...And yet Barry S. and his AA minions will stand silently by while this officer's family suffers.

Yep. That officer did more good in her 29 years of life than any 1000 liberals will.
Do you need a canoe to paddle down the your river of tears?
The bullshit from you and other retarded libs on this board is enough to keep anyone afloat.

Wait on, bucs90. What a tragedy. I'd be interested in this thug bastard's rap sheet/record. I'd bet money he's anything but "lily white" and clean as new fallen snow...And yet Barry S. and his AA minions will stand silently by while this officer's family suffers.

Yep. That officer did more good in her 29 years of life than any 1000 liberals will.
The bullshit from you and other retarded libs on this board is enough to keep anyone afloat.
Thank you, it is reflective to the OP..Carry-on...

I'm sick and fucking tired of this motherfucking shit.
No press, no marches and riots, no President to be seen or heard from.
This really is getting pretty obvious, isn't it...

What is obvious is that the shooter is dead. There are no protests regarding his death. No "Go Fund Me" accounts on his behalf. He isn't free and uncharged. You see that?
One more thug gang banger off the streets, GOOD!

What is obvious is that the shooter is dead. There are no protests regarding his death. No "Go Fund Me" accounts on his behalf. He isn't free and uncharged. You see that?
And one less potential civil rights violator/murderer on the streets...

Wow, this just gets worse. This is how cops are seen by some.

I'm sure that folks who think this way will never want or need the assistance of a "potential civil rights violator/murderer".

Because asking for their help of such an evil person would be pretty goddamn hypocritical.

• Thanks
Reactions: FJO

I'm sure that folks who think this way will never want or need the assistance of a "potential civil rights violator/murderer".

Because asking for their help of such an evil person would be pretty goddamn hypocritical.

I would never ask fro help from a cop. I just don't have time to wait...

A thug gang banger civil right is to get taken off the street.....by any means necessary.

No, you are scared the cop will discover your criminal activities.

Do you mourn for this female cop?

Good...you dont deserve a cops help. I hope a gang of thugs breaks into your home...throat rapes you...and well....you know how the rest goes.

Do you mourn for this female cop?

Of course not. Liberals cheer for dead cops amd soldiers and have for decades. They all.need to be exiled from this country.

Forum List

Back