Omar refuses to condnem gays being stoned to death

I agree with her. The one thing I agreed with ISIS on as well.
So I guess that establishes which group you irrationally hate more -- Jews or "mud people".
Oh my hatred is not irrational at all and that's VERY easy to answer. Jews are the mastermind behind white genocide and every ill in the world,muds are just their unwitting dumb army.
As always, poke a conservative — find a bigot.

:poke:
We don't claim him. Ideologically, he's closer to the left than to the right.

See the OP and Omar's hatred of Jews that the Democratic Party refused to condemn.
Who cares who you claim, he’s still a conservative and he’s still on the right. Most Jew haters are.
Who cares what you claim -- especially when you lie?

See the OP and Omar's hatred of Jews that the Democratic Party refused to condemn.
Uh, the house passed a resolution because of it.
They watered it down and never mentioned Omar.
That's not true, her comments were part of the debate. Why would her name be in the bill?
Of course it's true. Her name was not in the resolution.

And this was the second resolution against Omar's hate speech by the House.

If you don't punish her hate speech, she'll keep doing it.
Her comments were condemned by Democrats.

When did Republicans ever submit such a bill condemning hate speech?
7 September 2017, actually.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Virginia’s two Democratic senators joined with two Republican senators to sponsor a resolution condemning white supremacists, the Ku Klux Klan, neo-Nazis and other hate groups and urging the White House to address the issue following a white-nationalist rally in Virginia that descended into deadly violence.

Democratic Sens. Mark Warner and Tim Kaine introduced the joint resolution Wednesday along with Republican Senators Cory Gardner of Colorado and Johnny Isakson of Georgia.
Now it's time for you to move the goalposts.

So I guess that establishes which group you irrationally hate more -- Jews or "mud people".
Oh my hatred is not irrational at all and that's VERY easy to answer. Jews are the mastermind behind white genocide and every ill in the world,muds are just their unwitting dumb army.
News flash, retard:

The Jew didn't fuck up your life.

YOU did.
My life isn't fucked up bitch. I am in college full time,am married and soon to be a father of 5,I own my vehicle and am buying a house...life is pretty good.
Then why are you a little bitch about Jews? Dumbass.
Because I read history,I read the news and I see how Jews control EVERYTHING that matters. Finance,Media,Politics.
That's nice. Go play, kid.

News flash, retard:

YOU did.
My life isn't fucked up bitch. I am in college full time,am married and soon to be a father of 5,I own my vehicle and am buying a house...life is pretty good.
Because I read history,I read the news and I see how Jews control EVERYTHING that matters. Finance,Media,Politics.
Typical goy. Bury your head in the sand some more....don't want you to accept the harsh truth.

Omar Refuses to Condemn Gays Being Stoned to Death
Ilhan Omar is as radical as a congressman or congresswoman as we’ve ever seen in our Nation’s history, there is no denying that.

She’s even called for the defunding of the Department of Homeland Security and ICE. She’s even called the conditions of illegal aliens that were “detained” and “inhumane.”

Of course they are allowed to pretend and break anny rules as logn as it's innfiltraiting from within.
You’re a flaming nut. The thedcpatriot is a fake news website that was started just 6 weeks ago to influence the election and relies on imbeciles like you to spread their fake news...

Whois thedcpatriot.com

... this is exactly what the right did in 2016 and now they’re gearing up for 2020.
Or you could have clicked through to the original article in The Daily Wire.
Like you, your link is useless.
My bad. Try this one. Omar Refuses To Condemn Gays Being Stoned To Death Under Sharia Law, Violence Against Israel From Hamas

Omar wants to stone Israel to death just as Palestinians have been attempting to do for decades & seems there's no difference between gays being stoned to death like Israelis under Sharia Law or Hamas Palestinians firing rockets into Israel .

News flash, retard:

YOU did.
Typical goy. Bury your head in the sand some more....don't want you to accept the harsh truth.
Typical white supremacist. Stupid as shit and damn smug about it.

Omar Refuses to Condemn Gays Being Stoned to Death
Ilhan Omar is as radical as a congressman or congresswoman as we’ve ever seen in our Nation’s history, there is no denying that.

She’s even called for the defunding of the Department of Homeland Security and ICE. She’s even called the conditions of illegal aliens that were “detained” and “inhumane.”

Of course they are allowed to pretend and break anny rules as logn as it's innfiltraiting from within.
You’re a flaming nut. The thedcpatriot is a fake news website that was started just 6 weeks ago to influence the election and relies on imbeciles like you to spread their fake news...

Whois thedcpatriot.com

... this is exactly what the right did in 2016 and now they’re gearing up for 2020.
Or you could have clicked through to the original article in The Daily Wire.
Like you, your link is useless.
My bad. Try this one. Omar Refuses To Condemn Gays Being Stoned To Death Under Sharia Law, Violence Against Israel From Hamas

Omar wants to stone Israel to death just as Palestinians have been attempting to do for decades & seems there's no difference between gays being stoned to death like Israelis under Sharia Law or Hamas Palestinians firing rockets into Israel .
The left has no problem with either. Hell, bodocea refuses to condemn the woman who wants her dead.

How pathetic is that?

Good goy. Keep that head buried in the sand....its what the enemy wants. Dumbed down and too dumb to realize it or wake up.

I wouldn't give The Daily Wire the time of day either.

Good goy. Keep that head buried in the sand....its what the enemy wants. Dumbed down and too dumb to realize it or wake up.
You don't want me to wake up. You want me to share your nightmare.

I prefer being a rational person.

You prefer to be comfortably numb and dumb instead of seeing the harsh truth...its no surprise. It takes a strong person to see the truth and to fight against it to change the course its on.

You prefer to be comfortably numb and dumb instead of seeing the harsh truth...its no surprise. It takes a strong person to see the truth and to fight against it to change the course its on.
Odd. I never met a white supremacist who wasn't a pussy.

You have never met a White Supremacist....so not a surprise there. You are a lefty whiner who can't handle the truth....just admit it.

You have never met a White Supremacist....so not a surprise there. You are a lefty whiner who can't handle the truth....just admit it.
I'm sure that fiction makes you feel better. However, "not a stupid racist asshole" is not synonymous with "not a conservative".

I'm a conservative. You're a stupid racist asshole. Like all white supremacists, you whine like a little bitch on the internet.

Protip, kid: "Being white" is not an accomplishment. It's an accident of birth. You didn't do anything.

So stop putting it on your resume. Nobody cares.

I'm sure that fiction makes you feel better. However, "not a stupid racist asshole" is not synonymous with "not a conservative".

I'm a conservative. You're a stupid racist asshole. Like all white supremacists, you whine like a little bitch on the internet.

Protip, kid: "Being white" is not an accomplishment. It's an accident of birth. You didn't do anything.

Oh poor poor thing. You CLOWNS haven't conserved a FUCKING THING! If you haven't noticed America is in full decline so please inform us ALL what you have conserved please....WITHOUT WHITE PEOPLE AMERICA DOESN'T EXIST!

Oh poor poor thing. You CLOWNS haven't conserved a FUCKING THING! If you haven't noticed America is in full decline so please inform us ALL what you have conserved please....WITHOUT WHITE PEOPLE AMERICA DOESN'T EXIST!
You should move to Antarctica. I hear it's pretty white down there.

Actually, I don't care where you go. Just go -- you're stinking up my country.

Typical response when you can't answer a legit question....thank's for proving my point...back to kissing that kosher ass.

Typical response when you can't answer a legit question....thank's for proving my point...back to kissing that kosher ass.
Why are you talking to me, Stinky Boy? You have nothing intelligent to say. Just JOOOOOOOSSS!!!

Toddle on back to Stormfront. You fit right in with your fellow stinky retards there.

Forum List

Back