Omar refuses to condnem gays being stoned to death

Omar Refuses to Condemn Gays Being Stoned to Death
Ilhan Omar is as radical as a congressman or congresswoman as we’ve ever seen in our Nation’s history, there is no denying that.

She’s even called for the defunding of the Department of Homeland Security and ICE. She’s even called the conditions of illegal aliens that were “detained” and “inhumane.”

Of course they are allowed to pretend and break anny rules as logn as it's innfiltraiting from within.
You’re a flaming nut. The thedcpatriot is a fake news website that was started just 6 weeks ago to influence the election and relies on imbeciles like you to spread their fake news...

Whois thedcpatriot.com

... this is exactly what the right did in 2016 and now they’re gearing up for 2020.
Or you could have clicked through to the original article in The Daily Wire.

Ilhan Omar is as radical as a congressman or congresswoman as we’ve ever seen in our Nation’s history, there is no denying that.

She’s even called for the defunding of the Department of Homeland Security and ICE. She’s even called the conditions of illegal aliens that were “detained” and “inhumane.”

Of course they are allowed to pretend and break anny rules as logn as it's innfiltraiting from within.
I agree with her. The one thing I agreed with ISIS on as well.
So I guess that establishes which group you irrationally hate more -- Jews or "mud people".
Oh my hatred is not irrational at all and that's VERY easy to answer. Jews are the mastermind behind white genocide and every ill in the world,muds are just their unwitting dumb army.
As always, poke a conservative — find a bigot.

:poke:
We don't claim him. Ideologically, he's closer to the left than to the right.

See the OP and Omar's hatred of Jews that the Democratic Party refused to condemn.

This is what we get when we vote the enemy into our government...be careful gays and women...both of your groups stand to lose huge ground with Muslims in office....and its your party that is fawning over them....

See the OP and Omar's hatred of Jews that the Democratic Party refused to condemn.
Uh, the house passed a resolution because of it.
They watered it down and never mentioned Omar.
That's not true, her comments were part of the debate. Why would her name be in the bill?
Of course it's true. Her name was not in the resolution.

And this was the second resolution against Omar's hate speech by the House.

If you don't punish her hate speech, she'll keep doing it.

So I guess that establishes which group you irrationally hate more -- Jews or "mud people".
Oh my hatred is not irrational at all and that's VERY easy to answer. Jews are the mastermind behind white genocide and every ill in the world,muds are just their unwitting dumb army.
News flash, retard:

The Jew didn't fuck up your life.

YOU did.
My life isn't fucked up bitch. I am in college full time,am married and soon to be a father of 5,I own my vehicle and am buying a house...life is pretty good.
Then why are you a little bitch about Jews? Dumbass.
Poke a conservative — rouse a bigot.

You’re a flaming nut. The thedcpatriot is a fake news website that was started just 6 weeks ago to influence the election and relies on imbeciles like you to spread their fake news...

Whois thedcpatriot.com

... this is exactly what the right did in 2016 and now they’re gearing up for 2020.
Like you, your link is useless.

We don't claim him. Ideologically, he's closer to the left than to the right.

Who cares who you claim, he’s still a conservative and he’s still on the right. Most Jew haters are.

Uh, the house passed a resolution because of it.
They watered it down and never mentioned Omar.
That's not true, her comments were part of the debate. Why would her name be in the bill?
Of course it's true. Her name was not in the resolution.

And this was the second resolution against Omar's hate speech by the House.

If you don't punish her hate speech, she'll keep doing it.
Her comments were condemned by Democrats.

When did Republicans ever submit such a bill condemning hate speech?

It's funny you think I am a conservative. Its actually hilarious.

News flash, retard:

YOU did.
My life isn't fucked up bitch. I am in college full time,am married and soon to be a father of 5,I own my vehicle and am buying a house...life is pretty good.
Because I read history,I read the news and I see how Jews control EVERYTHING that matters. Finance,Media,Politics.

News flash, retard:

YOU did.
Poke a conservative — rouse a bigot.

You mean like Omar and the people who still support her?

Or does Democrat bigotry not count, somehow?

Whois thedcpatriot.com

Like you, your link is useless.
My bad. Try this one. Omar Refuses To Condemn Gays Being Stoned To Death Under Sharia Law, Violence Against Israel From Hamas

Forum List

Back