Omar refuses to condnem gays being stoned to death

Omar Refuses to Condemn Gays Being Stoned to Death
Ilhan Omar is as radical as a congressman or congresswoman as we’ve ever seen in our Nation’s history, there is no denying that.

She’s even called for the defunding of the Department of Homeland Security and ICE. She’s even called the conditions of illegal aliens that were “detained” and “inhumane.”

Of course they are allowed to pretend and break anny rules as logn as it's innfiltraiting from within.
I agree with her. The one thing I agreed with ISIS on as well.
So I guess that establishes which group you irrationally hate more -- Jews or "mud people".
Oh my hatred is not irrational at all and that's VERY easy to answer. Jews are the mastermind behind white genocide and every ill in the world,muds are just their unwitting dumb army.

Ilhan Omar is as radical as a congressman or congresswoman as we’ve ever seen in our Nation’s history, there is no denying that.

She’s even called for the defunding of the Department of Homeland Security and ICE. She’s even called the conditions of illegal aliens that were “detained” and “inhumane.”

Of course they are allowed to pretend and break anny rules as logn as it's innfiltraiting from within.
So I guess that establishes which group you irrationally hate more -- Jews or "mud people".
Oh my hatred is not irrational at all and that's VERY easy to answer. Jews are the mastermind behind white genocide and every ill in the world,muds are just their unwitting dumb army.
News flash, retard:

The Jew didn't fuck up your life.

YOU did.

News flash, retard:

YOU did.
My life isn't fucked up bitch. I am in college full time,am married and soon to be a father of 5,I own my vehicle and am buying a house...life is pretty good.

Of course she does. She's a member of the death cult and Sharia law.

You don't need to know anymore than that about the death cult bitch.

You’re a flaming nut. The thedcpatriot is a fake news website that was started just 6 weeks ago to influence the election and relies on imbeciles like you to spread their fake news...

Whois thedcpatriot.com

... this is exactly what the right did in 2016 and now they’re gearing up for 2020.

As always, poke a conservative — find a bigot.

:poke:

Googling it is much easier and quicker than demanding it from me.

be a man

google it.

"roy moore arrest gays".....go ahead.....
So you don't have a shred of evidence to back up your post. Got it.

I see

So you are too lazy to do your own work?

Roy Moore in 2005: 'Homosexual conduct should be illegal ...

https://www.cnn.com/2017/09/21/politics/kfile-roy-moore-homosexuality.../index.html

Sep 22, 2017 - Roy Moore, a Republican US Senate candidate in Alabama, said in a 2005 interview that he ... Senate candidate in 2005: Outlaw gay 'conduct'.

I figured as much.

I have to say.....googling that took me all of 5 seconds.

and then copying it and pasting it here....maybe another 20 seconds.....

You cons sure are lazy

Did Rep. Steve King refuse to condnem gays being stoned to death when he was asked?
I haven’t seen trump condemn stoning gays to death.

Roy Moore wanted to criminalize and arrest gays and when he ran for US senate. Trump promoted and endorsed him. Trump did NOT condemn him for wanting to criminalize gays.

as far as I can tell, NO republican condemned him for it.

Roy Moore wanted to criminalize and arrest gays and when he ran for US senate. Trump promoted and endorsed him. Trump did NOT condemn him for wanting to criminalize gays.

as far as I can tell, NO republican condemned him for it.
And what did Ilhan Omar say? That's the point of the thread.

Jeremy Kelley

OMAR SHE'S BEGGING HER MORONS TO FOLLOW HER

56470419_10215032429706718_4215439237710872576_n.jpg

Rep. Ilhan Omar says living in Trump’s America ‘is an everyday assault’

ilhan_omar_7-400x267.jpg

My instant response is, “Get the hell out of Congress and move to one of s**t holes in the Middle East. We don’t need bigots and cultists like you here.”

Omar, 37, is best-known for the enmity she’s stirred up over allegations American lawmakers supportive of Israel have been bought off. In a Vogue Arabia interview, Omar lamented her difficulties with living in America during the Trump era.

It’s an everyday assault. Every day, a part of your identity is threatened, demonized, and vilified. Trump is tapping into an ugly part of our society and freeing its ugliness. It’s been a challenge to try to figure out how to continue the inclusion; how to show up every day and make sure that people who identify with all the marginalized identities I carry, feel represented,” Omar said.

Much more of this tripe @ Jew-hating Rep. Ilhan Omar says living in Trump’s America ‘is an everyday assault' - Geller Report

ILHAN OMAR Has A New Target…White Americans @ ILHAN OMAR Has A New Target…White Americans

According to the US Congresswoman, any white American who believes we are a nation of laws and that those laws should be upheld, especially when it comes to a foreign invasion on our southern border, is a “white nationalist.”

Ilhan Omar Refuses To Condemn The Stoning Of Gays Under Sharia Law @ Ilhan Omar Refuses To Condemn The Stoning Of Gays Under Sharia Law

When is the LGBTQ community going to realize that she and her ilk are not their friends?

Ilhan Omar in Vogue Arabia: ‘To Me, the Hijab Means Power, Liberation, Beauty, and Resistance’ @ Ilhan Omar in Vogue Arabia: 'To Me, the Hijab Means Power, Liberation, Beauty, and Resistance' - Geller Report

I read this garbage and it turns my stomach

Does not compute, fool. Read my post on that exact topic and stop derailing the thread.
I am not derailing...I am asking what did all the other members of Congress say when asked if they condemned Dubai's anti-gay policy. Did they condemn it?
In other words you are conceding that Omar has refused to condemn the execution of gays.
No...I'm asking how many other members of Congress have been asked the same question and what was their responses.
So you won't condemn her for refusing to condemn stoning gays?
Why is it that it appears that she was the only one asked? I would condemn my own Congressman...indicted Duncan Hunter....but was he even asked? If not, why not?
Because she is the only open terrorist supporting muslim in congress, probably.

WATCH: CAIR’s Taqiya poster boy wants you to think that jihadis belong in Congress. Hassan Shibly, who is the Florida director for CAIR, spoke with Ilhan Omar at the CAIR banquet in Woodland Hills, CA last week. He is currently suing @realdonaldtrump on behalf of the ISIS bride who wants to come back to America. FYI Erdogan is the president of Turkey and he has called for Global Islamic domination and often meets with CAIR officials. He even held a meeting with Ilhan Omar. He thought he could run and hide. Well, he got #LOOMERED.

Full video coming soon on my YouTube channel! Make sure you subscribe!

YouTube.com/LauraLoomered and support the war on jihad at Loomer.Revv.co

Laura has some good stuff on these losers

I see

So you are too lazy to do your own work?

Roy Moore in 2005: 'Homosexual conduct should be illegal ...

https://www.cnn.com/2017/09/21/politics/kfile-roy-moore-homosexuality.../index.html

Sep 22, 2017 - Roy Moore, a Republican US Senate candidate in Alabama, said in a 2005 interview that he ... Senate candidate in 2005: Outlaw gay 'conduct'.

I figured as much.

I have to say.....googling that took me all of 5 seconds.

and then copying it and pasting it here....maybe another 20 seconds.....

You cons sure are lazy
You're the one who was too lazy to post your source, to begin with.

And who is to say that gay conduct should NOT be outlawed ? Maybe Moore was right.

News flash, retard:

YOU did.
My life isn't fucked up bitch. I am in college full time,am married and soon to be a father of 5,I own my vehicle and am buying a house...life is pretty good.
Then why are you a little bitch about Jews? Dumbass.

Forum List

Back