OMG!!! BREAKING!!! FBI Reopening Crooked Hillary's Email Case!!!

So, tell us, Jake Starkey, why, if you have such a great "ground game," are your rallies so devoid of supporters??

If you have a great ground game, then the opposition must have a front 7 of

Reggie White
JJ Watt
Deacon Jones
Dexter Manley
Lawrence Taylor
Ray Lewis
Brian Urlacher

Trump's Generals were never THAT good....
Explain why then she is ahead in CO and IA and MI and NC and NV and OH and VA and WI and behind in AZ and GA and PA and tied in FL. It's early ground game. She has people out working; he has just a few or none.
party_affiliation_of_2016_early_voters_democrat_republican_other_chartbuilder_1_e9f0d7368c99e940de4fedef9339f1ad.nbcnews-ux-600-480.png

A response from the Clinton campaign:

"Upon completing this investigation more than three months ago, FBI Director Comey declared no reasonable prosecutor would move forward with a case like this and added that it was not even a close call. In the months since, Donald Trump and his Republican allies have been baselessly second-guessing the FBI and, in both public and private, browbeating the career officials there to revisit their conclusion in a desperate attempt to harm Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign.

"FBI Director Comey should immediately provide the American public more information than is contained in the letter he sent to eight Republican committee chairmen. Already, we have seen characterizations that the FBI is 'reopening' an investigation but Comey's words do not match that characterization. Director Comey's letter refers to emails that have come to light in an unrelated case, but we have no idea what those emails are and the Director himself notes they may not even be significant.

"It is extraordinary that we would see something like this just 11 days out from a presidential election.

"The Director owes it to the American people to immediately provide the full details of what he is now examining. We are confident this will not produce any conclusions different from the one the FBI reached in July."

This is such a fucking yawnfest. A few emails from another source -- emails not sent by Clinton, emails not revealed by wikileaks, emails that the Clinton campaign weren't even aware of, have become "pertinent" to the investigation

But yet here you are... Simple minded folks are easily entertained...

You said that the emails came from Wikileaks and that they proved something. You lied.

Fuck off
It's been a very fluid situation LoneLaugher. I never lied. Just reporting what I hear in real time. Besides you want to vote for a known liar so why tell me to fuck off? You made my day. I love nothing more than pissing off liberal scum like you.

Journalists Criticize Outlets Who Ignored FBI Letter And Ran With Republican Congressman’s Spin
After some media outlets ran with a misleading story that the FBI planned to examine new evidence associated with Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s email server, numerous reporters and media figures criticized the initial coverage for using Rep. Jason Chaffetz’s (R-UT) spin rather than the actual letter from FBI Director James Comey, which said only that new emails “pertinent” to the investigation had been discovered and will be assessed.

Old news. But if they went as far as to open the case again based on what they found I cant imagine it's insignificant.
They didnt reopen the case. They are reviewing emails. I know its hard to comprehend but those are two different things.
English a new second language for you?
FBI letter to Congress on Clinton email probe
Obviously reading is something you never conquered. Can you post the part where it says they are reopening the investigation?
If the FBI says it is investigating your emails, they are investigating you.
Investigating you isnt the same as reopening the case numb nuts.
Investigations by the FBI do not occur without a case #, dufus.
Hilarious watching you Hillary lemmings spin.

Explain why then she is ahead in CO and IA and MI and NC and NV and OH and VA and WI and behind in AZ and GA and PA and tied in FL. It's early ground game. She has people out working; he has just a few or none.

Let's be serious. Any "regular" Dem Prez candidate whips Trump by 15. Trump is an extremely "amateurish" candidate to say the least.

And she still may lose....

You shouldn't call it a "ground game" because you are all COACHES who have NOT INSPIRED your players...

This is such a fucking yawnfest. A few emails from another source -- emails not sent by Clinton, emails not revealed by wikileaks, emails that the Clinton campaign weren't even aware of, have become "pertinent" to the investigation.

I expect mass suicide by the resident rightists here when Comey makes his next speech, announcing that she once again, isn't guilty of anything.
Emails nailing Hillary's fat ass to the wall.....

In your wettest dreams. The only place you're ever going to see Hillary's fat ass is on a chair in the oval office.
I'm sure they can arrange an oval cell in a federal institution and let her pretend.

Journalists Criticize Outlets Who Ignored FBI Letter And Ran With Republican Congressman’s Spin
After some media outlets ran with a misleading story that the FBI planned to examine new evidence associated with Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s email server, numerous reporters and media figures criticized the initial coverage for using Rep. Jason Chaffetz’s (R-UT) spin rather than the actual letter from FBI Director James Comey, which said only that new emails “pertinent” to the investigation had been discovered and will be assessed.
Media Matters!!!
You moonbats are hilarious!
What else are the marching orders from billionaire Soros for today?

They didnt reopen the case. They are reviewing emails. I know its hard to comprehend but those are two different things.
English a new second language for you?
FBI letter to Congress on Clinton email probe
Obviously reading is something you never conquered. Can you post the part where it says they are reopening the investigation?
If the FBI says it is investigating your emails, they are investigating you.
Investigating you isnt the same as reopening the case numb nuts.
Investigations by the FBI do not occur without a case #, dufus.
Hilarious watching you Hillary lemmings spin.
So where is the case# they are using for this? Did you see any where that they said they were reopening the case?

So, tell us, Jake Starkey, why, if you have such a great "ground game," are your rallies so devoid of supporters??

If you have a great ground game, then the opposition must have a front 7 of

Reggie White
JJ Watt
Deacon Jones
Dexter Manley
Lawrence Taylor
Ray Lewis
Brian Urlacher

Trump's Generals were never THAT good....
party_affiliation_of_2016_early_voters_democrat_republican_other_chartbuilder_1_e9f0d7368c99e940de4fedef9339f1ad.nbcnews-ux-600-480.png
whatever you have to tell yourself Guy. News like this travels fast

Ian Millhiser @imillhiser
1) Based on the actual text of Comey's letter, this looks like a much smaller deal than it will be made out to be.https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cv3sc7jVYAAoTA0.jpg …

1:10 PM - 28 Oct 2016

Judd Legum @JuddLegum
Every news channel reporting that the FBI is "reopening" their investigation into Hillary's emails. FBI, however, didn't use that language.

1:38 PM - 28 Oct 2016

Here is what is starting to Happen Already OK Kids

Media Outlets Oversell -- Then Walk Back -- Headlines On FBI’s Clinton Email Announcement
WHAT ELSE IS SOROS TELLING YOU TO PARROT?

You said that the emails came from Wikileaks and that they proved something. You lied.

Fuck off
It's been a very fluid situation LoneLaugher. I never lied. Just reporting what I hear in real time. Besides you want to vote for a known liar so why tell me to fuck off? You made my day. I love nothing more than pissing off liberal scum like you.

You lied.

Why lie? The truth isn't going to put Trump in the WH, that's why.

I dont think it matters. The rep is a repub and he was stupid and got it wrong. The lowly Drumpfsters dont have a chance of getting it right and they actually posted the letter on this thread. :laugh:

Forum List

Back