OMG!!! BREAKING!!! FBI Reopening Crooked Hillary's Email Case!!!

This is such a fucking yawnfest. A few emails from another source -- emails not sent by Clinton, emails not revealed by wikileaks, emails that the Clinton campaign weren't even aware of, have become "pertinent" to the investigation.

I expect mass suicide by the resident rightists here when Comey makes his next speech, announcing that she once again, isn't guilty of anything.

They didnt reopen the case. They are reviewing emails. I know its hard to comprehend but those are two different things.
English a new second language for you?
FBI letter to Congress on Clinton email probe

Attachments

• Letter to Comey.pdf
    405.5 KB · Views: 20
I don't think this came from Huma's laptop which has supposedly been destroyed by the FBI themselves. I think Weiner is getting revenge on Huma for divorcing him. I think Weiner had all these emails on his own laptop that he and Huma emailed one another. Huma blew this thing wide open by divorcing or at least separating from Weiner before she had Hillary firmly seated within the White House. Hell hath no fury like a sexual pervert scorned. Sweet sweet revenge.

Such BS; since Hillary breaths the air, she's responsible for what Weiner does on the other side of the country! :blahblah:

A Clinton voter finally reaches the 5th stage of grief.....acceptance.

tumblr_lrvsd4ODSb1qht38w.gif

This is such a fucking yawnfest. A few emails from another source -- emails not sent by Clinton, emails not revealed by wikileaks, emails that the Clinton campaign weren't even aware of, have become "pertinent" to the investigation.

I expect mass suicide by the resident rightists here when Comey makes his next speech, announcing that she once again, isn't guilty of anything.
Emails nailing Hillary's fat ass to the wall.....

They didnt reopen the case. They are reviewing emails. I know its hard to comprehend but those are two different things.
Obviously reading is something you never conquered. Can you post the part where it says they are reopening the investigation?

Emails nailing Hillary's fat ass to the wall.....

In your wettest dreams. The only place you're ever going to see Hillary's fat ass is on a chair in the oval office.

[Probably too late.

When we were last talking about her email in the summer, Trump was narrowing the gap by 1% a week. She's 5-6% ahead with 10 days to go, more money and a better ground game.

Don't really care if she resigns after. But she is still going to win the election.
Probably the best snap analysis of the day. Her ground game is superb. Trump is closing shop in VA, meaning no ground game.

The key here is that Comney has stated that he doesn't know how long the investigation into these few emails will take. In real language, Comney intends to drag his feet until after the election and then declare there was nothing significant discovered. This will, like everything else, be covered up.

That's according to the source, fruitcake. Read it yourself, then slap yourself upside the head for being such a fucking moron
Why are you having such a hard time telling me which law enforcement official said it? You are lying aren't you?

"The emails were found on a computer used jointly by both Weiner and his wife, top Clinton aide Huma Adebin, according to a person with knowledge of the inquiry. Federal officials have been examining Weiner’s alleged sexually suggestive online messages with a teenage girl. The link to the Weiner probe was first reported by the New York Times."

Computer seized in Weiner probe prompts FBI to take new steps in Clinton email inquiry

LOL Anything remotely associated with Hillary is disgusting.

"The emails were found on a computer used jointly by both Weiner and his wife, top Clinton aide Huma Adebin, according to a person with knowledge of the inquiry. Federal officials have been examining Weiner’s alleged sexually suggestive online messages with a teenage girl. The link to the Weiner probe was first reported by the New York Times."

Computer seized in Weiner probe prompts FBI to take new steps in Clinton email inquiry

LOL Anything remotely associated with Hillary is disgusting.
Its scary to think she would have gotten away with this if Weiner wasn't such a disgusting pervert.

Ryan wants to stop Hillary's intelligence briefings stopped. Wow That's huge!

Obviously reading is something you never conquered. Can you post the part where it says they are reopening the investigation?
If the FBI says it is investigating your emails, they are investigating you.

Forum List

Back