OMG!!! BREAKING!!! FBI Reopening Crooked Hillary's Email Case!!!

Trump was narrowing the gap by 1% a week. She's 5-6% ahead with 10 days to go,

Who said it was a linear equation? 1% a week is not a fixed property?

I agree enough may still vote for her (and every D they can find on the ballot). Hard to believe. Hard to want to stay trapped in the same country also.

If I supported Clinton I would be so ashamed to admit that I were a Hillary supporter. How do you liberals justify your support for such a dishonest person?

If I supported Clinton I would be so ashamed to admit that I were a Hillary supporter. How do you liberals justify your support for such a dishonest person?
When given the choice, the left always side with evil. Always. Pick any issue, the left stand with evil.

BREAKING!!! FBI Reopening Crooked Hillary's Email Case!!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Hillary Capone gets what's coming to her funniest Friday of the year!! There's no way they don't charge her a 2nd time, can't wait for her to get perp walked in cuffs.

They didnt reopen the case. They are reviewing emails. I know its hard to comprehend but those are two different things.

They didnt reopen the case. They are reviewing emails. I know its hard to comprehend but those are two different things.

Jesus you're a tard.

They didnt reopen the case. They are reviewing emails. I know its hard to comprehend but those are two different things
Why would they look into a closed case? You must be a lawyer. What is the meaning of is?

The word investigaive steps is used-
image:1119.png

I don't think this came from Huma's laptop which has supposedly been destroyed by the FBI themselves. I think Weiner is getting revenge on Huma for divorcing him. I think Weiner had all these emails on his own laptop that he and Huma emailed one another. Huma blew this thing wide open by divorcing or at least separating from Weiner before she had Hillary firmly seated within the White House. Hell hath no fury like a sexual pervert scorned. Sweet sweet revenge.

Forum List

Back