OMG!!! BREAKING!!! FBI Reopening Crooked Hillary's Email Case!!!

Here it comes..

A leak in the FBI investigation has indicated that there are several bombshells. Wikileaks also confirms some of them. Agents working on the Weiner case stumbled on classified information and troubling emails with known terror organizations, bringing it to Comey's attention.

The first is the fact that the Clinton sever had been hacked multiple times and that everything on the server was compromised. this was so bad that communications to encrypted devices were severed in order to stop the data flow.

A newly released email from 2011 from Hillary aide Huma Abedin reportedly said that her BlackBerry wasn’t working. In response, Justin Cooper — the IT guy who set up Hillary’s private email server — said, “We were attacked again.”
source

Second is the presence of classified documents that were in various stages of alteration and copies of sent emails/attachments with the classification markings stripped in messages to and from Hillary Clinton (this is in direct conflict with what has been reported by many news agencies)

Third is the presence of communications to known terror groups but what was discussed was not disclosed.

If these allegations are true it goes all the way up to Obama and this is why the whole administration is now in defense and damage control mode.

This is a nuclear strike and there will be nothing left after it burns.. I hope Wikileaks releases all the emails this week.... we need confirmation.....
FOX NEWS SUNDAY just reported all of the above from sources inside the NYPD and FBI.. BOOM! its out on the air... Any bets on how fast a warrant is issued for the FBI Clinton investigation team? Agents in NY have been told to refrain from comment on what was found and security clearances for those who have viewed the data, in the wiener investigation team. under their warrant, are being reviewed....

This is a nuclear bomb and it just exploded. The fact they are reviewing security clearances is evidence they found serious violations..

Last edited:
and just like Trumps taxes, to date nothing has been proven to indicate the kenyan is a citizen.

See what I mean? Goddam it's too easy to win an argument around here.

Dude, I think you are a bit out of your league, you can't even MAKE an argument.

My argument at this point is, there is not ONE email found on Huma's laptop incriminating Hillary Clinton.

Go ahead, refute that.

Dumbass the burden falls to you to PROVE that.
God you Lefty's are an ignorant bunch.

Exclusive: FBI still does not have warrant to review new Abedin emails linked to Clinton probe

As of that article, they haven't even got a warrant. lol. Stop making a fool of yourself.

smile) Do you actually think I'm going to let you off the hook here?
You don't have the ability to make anyone look like a "monkey".

"My argument at this point is, there is not ONE email found on Huma's laptop incriminating Hillary Clinton."

You get to prove this statement presented as fact.

See what I mean? Goddam it's too easy to win an argument around here.

Dude, I think you are a bit out of your league, you can't even MAKE an argument.

My argument at this point is, there is not ONE email found on Huma's laptop incriminating Hillary Clinton.

Go ahead, refute that.

Exclusive: FBI still does not have warrant to review new Abedin emails linked to Clinton probe

As of that article, they haven't even got a warrant. lol. Stop making a fool of yourself.

"My argument at this point is, there is not ONE email found on Huma's laptop incriminating Hillary Clinton."

Is English your second language?

Resignation letters piling up from disaffected FBI agents, his wife urging him to admit he was wrong: Why Director Comey jumped at the chance to reopen Hillary investigation.

James Comey's decision to revive the investigation of Hillary Clinton's email server and her handling of classified material came after he could no longer resist mounting pressure by mutinous agents in the FBI, including some of his top deputies, according to a source close to the embattled FBI director.

'The atmosphere at the FBI has been toxic ever since Jim announced last July that he wouldn't recommend an indictment against Hillary,' said the source, a close friend who has known Comey for nearly two decades, shares family outings with him, and accompanies him to Catholic mass every week.

'Some people, including department heads, stopped talking to Jim, and even ignored his greetings when they passed him in the hall,' said the source. 'They felt that he betrayed them and brought disgrace on the bureau by letting Hillary off with a slap on the wrist.'

According to the source, Comey fretted over the problem for months and discussed it at great length with his wife, Patrice.

He told his wife that he was depressed by the stack of resignation letters piling up on his desk from disaffected agents. The letters reminded him every day that morale in the FBI had hit rock bottom.

'He's been ignoring the resignation letters in the hope that he could find a way of remedying the situation,' said the source.

'When new emails that appeared to be related to Hillary's personal email server turned up in a computer used [her close aide] Huma Abedin and [Abedin's disgraced husband,] Anthony Weiner, Comey jumped at the excuse to reopen the investigation.

'The people he trusts the most have been the angriest at him,' the source continued. 'And that includes his wife, Pat. She kept urging him to admit that he had been wrong when he refused to press charges against the former secretary of state.

Why FBI Director Comey jumped at chance to reopen Hillary Clinton email investigation | Daily Mail Online

Go ahead, refute that.

Is English your second language?

I can go on slapping you around all day kid.

The moral of the story here is this, if you say something as patently stupid as you did I will beat you with it. ;)
You keep trying to move the goal posts, you should know by now I won't let you do that.

alg-huma-weiner-ice-cream-1-jpg_zpscbbjzain.jpg

Breaking: Hillary throws Huma Abedin off her plane!

Breaking: Hillary throws Huma Abedin off her plane!

Huma Abedin has VOIDED her immunity deal with the FBI. This means she has to sing or face jail time. Hillary Clinton no longer wants her around. According to reporters on Hillary's campaign, Abedin is no longer sitting near the front cabin on her plane to Florida. She's no where to be found this morning. So sad.

The Jerry Springer Election of 2016 had to come down to which side had the most WEINER....

FBI FOUND 650,000 EMAILS ON LAPTOP
ANGRY AGENTS RESIGN
COMEY WIFE URGED ACTION

As federal agents prepare to scour roughly 650,000 emails to see how many relate to a prior probe of Hillary Clinton’s email use, the surprise disclosure that investigators were pursuing the potential new evidence lays bare building tensions inside the bureau and the Justice Department over how to investigate the Democratic presidential nominee.

FBI in Internal Feud Over Hillary Clinton Probe

What shame we have a nation easily lead sheep. It must be so hard to think for themselves and to rely so heavily on their mommy and daddy telling them what's going on.

ANGRY AGENTS RESIGN
COMEY WIFE URGED ACTION

As federal agents prepare to scour roughly 650,000 emails to see how many relate to a prior probe of Hillary Clinton’s email use, the surprise disclosure that investigators were pursuing the potential new evidence lays bare building tensions inside the bureau and the Justice Department over how to investigate the Democratic presidential nominee.

What shame we have a nation easily lead sheep. It must be so hard to think for themselves and to rely so heavily on their mommy and daddy telling them what's going on.

Not reading it, because why I do doubt he had that many emails on his laptop. He seemed to use his phone most often. I can't read the article as I do not subscribe and I think I read my limit for today.

There must be at least a few thousand that are classified, and dozens that are top secret.

ANGRY AGENTS RESIGN
COMEY WIFE URGED ACTION

What if copies of Hillary's deleted 30,000 emails are in those 650,000 emails, she deleted them not knowing someone else already had copies of them.

Anthony Weiner named this file on his laptop "Life Insurance"

650,000 Emails? Really?

Forum List

Back