OMG!!! Democrats' Worst Nightmare!!!

"so your whole strategy is based on "Hoping the other side doesn't show up?"

I have asked you before to stick to words you can define.

I'll help this one more time:

strat·e·gy
ˈstradəjē/
noun
  1. a plan of action or policy designed to achieve a major or overall aim.

Of course, I've offered no "strategy."

Try to hide your ignorance.
Perhaps a sombrero......

You're the one supporting a clown and a Nazi... maybe we should talk about your ignorance... or perhaps your desperation.

Ooooo.......look who's screeching because I had to show he is vocabulary-challenged.

Be nice,...or I won't correct your posts for you in the future.

Still looking for my 'strategy'??????

I made certain to put this in in order that Liberals might consider the significance of same...

If blacks don't vote, Democrats will never win another national election.
Does that put Hillary's rhetoric in perspective?

Yet none have either doubted it, nor commented on how it explains the blood Obama...and Bill's wife....have on their hands after Dallas and Baton Rouge.

Uh, sorry. Those cops are dead because it's too easy for a crazy person to get a gun.

sad. So are the 33,000 other people who will die because a crazy person got a gun.

"Uh, sorry. Those cops are dead because it's too easy for a crazy person to get a gun."

Actually, your post is the result of it being too easy for crazy persons to post.

You remain the USMB's version of Miniver Cheevy.

Better look that up.

Okay, Political Spice... so your whole strategy is based on "Hoping the other side doesn't show up?"

The reality - Blacks showed up for Gore and Kerry at almost the same rate they showed up for Obama. Hispanics will show up against NaziTrump in Droves.

Women will turn on NaziTrump with a vengeance.

Honestly, I've never seen a political party commit collective suicide like this. And I've lived through the 1972 election.

^^^ ahahaha seething foaming at the mouth Trump hatred post alert :laugh:

PC is a loon.

How satisfying can it be to bring nothing to the table?

You offer vapid and pointless posts with metronomic regularity.

Was there nothing in the OP that you would care to comment on?

If not....why did you rush to subscribe to the thread?

You may now return to your blanket fort.

Everything in your goofy post was vapid and pointless. You clowns are BEGGING black people not to vote for Clinton .. but they will rush to the polls ENERGIZED to elect her.

Only really, really dumb ass people constantly claim they know the other side's 'nightmare.'

"Melanoid nation" :lol:

Your desperation is showing.

Wait....

You're trumpeting that you are 'ENERGIZED' to vote for Bill's wife??????

Gads,what a moron.

"Uh, sorry. Those cops are dead because it's too easy for a crazy person to get a gun."

Actually, your post is the result of it being too easy for crazy persons to post.

You remain the USMB's version of Miniver Cheevy.

Better look that up.

Sorry, I'm too busy having a life...

And when my posts kill anything other than your ego, then you should be worried.

Let's see who that the GOP has said are not really important. People with educations. People that are not white. People that have spanish surnames. People that are scientists. People that are not of standard sexuality. People that are not male.

Damn, now that is a winning formula for a national election. And PC endorses it. LOL

Okay, Political Spice... so your whole strategy is based on "Hoping the other side doesn't show up?"

The reality - Blacks showed up for Gore and Kerry at almost the same rate they showed up for Obama. Hispanics will show up against NaziTrump in Droves.

Women will turn on NaziTrump with a vengeance.

Honestly, I've never seen a political party commit collective suicide like this. And I've lived through the 1972 election.

So all those women packing into stadiums at Trump rallies are going to vote for Hillary?

You silly thing/ People don't go to trump rallies because they like Trump. They go for the spectacle of the whole thing. I went to one myself. It was kinda like the circus, or a giant studio wrestling event.

I made certain to put this in in order that Liberals might consider the significance of same...

If blacks don't vote, Democrats will never win another national election.
Does that put Hillary's rhetoric in perspective?

Yet none have either doubted it, nor commented on how it explains the blood Obama...and Bill's wife....have on their hands after Dallas and Baton Rouge.

Uh, sorry. Those cops are dead because it's too easy for a crazy person to get a gun.

sad. So are the 33,000 other people who will die because a crazy person got a gun.

To be fair Cops are killing a close to a 9 to 1 ratio...

So 9 US Citizens die for every one us cop killed...

The Counted: the definitive map of US police killings in 2015

Killed By Police - 2016

FUN FACT:
In 2015, white people kill 71% of cops, cop kills where only 50% of there kills..

At the end of the day the simple figure to consider is this...
upload_2016-7-20_13-0-34.png

And from the Washington Compost....proof of the palpable fear the Democrats have that not enough blacks will come out and vote for 'em:

"Perhaps most significant are the promises on criminal justice reform that largely mirror the demand of the Black Lives Matter movement."
The most progressive Democratic platform ever

Any truth to the rumor that the Democrats are going to re-name their convention "The Criminal's Convention"???

And from the Washington Compost....proof of the palpable fear the Democrats have that not enough blacks will come out and vote for 'em:

"Perhaps most significant are the promises on criminal justice reform that largely mirror the demand of the Black Lives Matter movement."
The most progressive Democratic platform ever

Any truth to the rumor that the Democrats are going to re-name their convention "The Criminal's Convention"???

You mean they are going to call for sensible criminal reform even a lot of police departments agree need to happen? Oh, the horror, the horror of it all.

1. .....the Dems can's take a chance on losing the black constituency....so, here we are.

"...what would happen if a smaller percentage of blacks turned out:

- At 90 percent black turn-out, Wisconsin’s 10 electoral votes slide into the GOP column.

- At 75 percent black turn-out, Pennsylvania’s 21 electoral votes go Republican.

- At 70 percent Michigan’s 17 electoral votes turn from blue to red.

- At 50 percent the GOP collects Delawre’s three electoral votes.

I don’t know what a realistic number to project is for the effects of angry black apathy, but I’ll stop at 50 percent. It may be that going as low as 75 percent is unrealistic. Most likely it’s impossible to say. (And this doesn’t take into account things like congressional districts where black voters make the margin of difference.)"
Do Democrats need the black vote? | RobertEmmet

2. "But what exactly would that mean? In how many states do black voters make the difference? I ran some rough numbers over at Robert Emmet -- check them out. Depending on how much of a drop-off you assume, it could cost the Democrats 10 to 76 electoral votes."
The Democrats and the Black Vote

3. "Democrats are heavily dependent on the black vote. That’s an opportunity for the GOP.
The black vote has become important enough to the Democratic party that a small drop in support could make a big difference.

in the 1992 election, 13 percent of the Democratic vote came from black voters. In 2014, it was 23 percent.

That's the overall trend. On a state-by-state basis -- which is much more important in presidential politics -- it's more complex.

If there'd been a one-point swing from Obama to McCain in North Carolina in 2008, McCain would have won the state. And if the black vote in Florida and Ohio in 2012 had been as strong for the Republicans as it was in 2004 -- in the pre-Obama era -- Romney would have won both."
Democrats are heavily dependent on the black vote. That’s an opportunity for the GOP.

Which leads to this:

4. "Clinton to call on Black Lives Matter at Dem convention
....Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s embrace of the Black Lives Matter movement at center stage."
http://thehill.com/homenews/288747-clinton-to-call-on-black-lives-matter-at-dem-convention

And this is where the Democrat Party stands:

5. "Black Lives Matter activists tried to disrupt the Minnesota State Fair on Saturday and marched down the street, shouting a chant that called for the deaths of police officers: “Pigs in a blanket, fry ’em like bacon!”
Black Lives Matter Activists Chant 'Pigs in a Blanket' After Cop Murder - Breitbart

1. .....the Dems can's take a chance on losing the black constituency....so, here we are.

- At 90 percent black turn-out, Wisconsin’s 10 electoral votes slide into the GOP column.

- At 75 percent black turn-out, Pennsylvania’s 21 electoral votes go Republican.

I don’t know what a realistic number to project is for the effects of angry black apathy, but I’ll stop at 50 percent. It may be that going as low as 75 percent is unrealistic. Most likely it’s impossible to say. (And this doesn’t take into account things like congressional districts where black voters make the margin of difference.)"

2. "But what exactly would that mean? In how many states do black voters make the difference? I ran some rough numbers over at Robert Emmet -- check them out. Depending on how much of a drop-off you assume, it could cost the Democrats 10 to 76 electoral votes."

3. "Democrats are heavily dependent on the black vote. That’s an opportunity for the GOP.
The black vote has become important enough to the Democratic party that a small drop in support could make a big difference.

in the 1992 election, 13 percent of the Democratic vote came from black voters. In 2014, it was 23 percent.

That's the overall trend. On a state-by-state basis -- which is much more important in presidential politics -- it's more complex.

If there'd been a one-point swing from Obama to McCain in North Carolina in 2008, McCain would have won the state. And if the black vote in Florida and Ohio in 2012 had been as strong for the Republicans as it was in 2004 -- in the pre-Obama era -- Romney would have won both."
Democrats are heavily dependent on the black vote. That’s an opportunity for the GOP.

Which leads to this:

....Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s embrace of the Black Lives Matter movement at center stage."
Clinton to call on Black Lives Matter at Dem convention

5. "Black Lives Matter activists tried to disrupt the Minnesota State Fair on Saturday and marched down the street, shouting a chant that called for the deaths of police officers: “Pigs in a blanket, fry ’em like bacon!”
Black Lives Matter Activists Chant 'Pigs in a Blanket' After Cop Murder - Breitbart

You bring up a lot of what if's. What if granma had balls? I guess she would be granpa.

Which leads to this:

Clinton to call on Black Lives Matter at Dem convention

You bring up a lot of what if's. What if granma had balls? I guess she would be granpa.

The post in question informs the title of the thread.

Blacks and lazy dems in general are never in the mood to stand in line for anything! even a 10 minute line at wal-mart, u think they will be racing to their precinct to stand in line, and/or take 20 minutes to vote for 2 crackers?

Forum List

Back