OMG! FOUL PLAY in the debates!

Hillary has no competition.

She turned it of by now and she;s playing with Chelsea's baby.
Nothing to worry about here
I would love to see the democrat candidates receive the same level of questioning as the FOX debate.

Considering all the crap thrown at Hillary, she faces worse than this before breakfast
Every iota of which she has brought upon herself. Lying bitch. She's relying on 1) Being married to a former POTUS; 2) being the first female presidential contender; 3) no one in the Democratic camp daring to take her on (better squelch that Sanders guy); 4) the lame-stream media selecting a GOP candidate of such unpalatable quality that there will be no competition.

I see you already figured out what to blame it on when she kicks your ass. I guess that was easier to plan for than it was to face reality.

Hubby is democrat to the core and he just hollered from his room "WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY PICKING ON TRUMP???"
I can see why Trump would appeal to factions from both parties that are fed up with the party status quo and the fact that each party takes their constituents for brain-dead, lemming trolls who wouldn't vote "outside" the box. Trump's a breath of fresh air compared to the usual suspects, from both parties.
I can somewhat understand his appeal but he would be a national disaster as president

Forum List

Back