OMG! FOUL PLAY in the debates!

You are talking about an army of servants and the Khmer Rouge, and want to question my ability to discuss? What a dunce.

You HONESTLY don't think Michelle Obama has servants waiting on her every wish?

ROFL

What a fool. You're like a three year old "my hero is selfless and perfect and does her own dishes."

Seriously, you need to grow up.

The white house has always had staff. That is not the same as "An army of servants" you idiot.

You are talking about an army of servants and the Khmer Rouge, and want to question my ability to discuss? What a dunce.

ROFL

What a fool. You're like a three year old "my hero is selfless and perfect and does her own dishes."

I think Michelle's last number of servants was 27. YOU grow up.

ROFL

I think Michelle's last number of servants was 27. YOU grow up.

Is that the one where you call White House staff "servants"?

Is that the one where you call White House staff "servants"?

Only the staff that are servants.

Receptionists, gardeners, security are not - butlers and maids are.
Michelle Obama s Staff

Lelyveld said that Michelle Obama’s staff was actually no different than that of her predecessor, Laura Bush. “[W]e have exactly the same staff number as Mrs. Bush and our office organization reflects a similar staffing model, so insinuations otherwise are wrong,” she said. Lelyveld said that the White House’s “personnel records indicate” that there were 24 staffers for Laura Bush at some point

Michelle Obama s Staff

Lelyveld said that Michelle Obama’s staff was actually no different than that of her predecessor, Laura Bush. “[W]e have exactly the same staff number as Mrs. Bush and our office organization reflects a similar staffing model, so insinuations otherwise are wrong,” she said. Lelyveld said that the White House’s “personnel records indicate” that there were 24 staffers for Laura Bush at some point

So you agree that your fellow leftist, Bullshit, was lying when he claimed Michelle has no servants?

Relax these other fools will take themselves out.

For example, Rubio, "Hillary Clinton wins the resume contest" he's freaking toast, he just told the nation she is more qualified than he is.

Its true. It's true for the entire field.

Why is it you guys cheer Trump's supposed honesty but when you get an actual honest statement from another guy, "he's toast"?

Its not true, please get a brain. Feel free to post Hillary's career accomplishments, you can't because she doesn't have any. Her resume is shit.

8 years FLOTUS
Member Wal*Mart BOD
6+ Years Senator from NY
4 years as Sos

Feel free to list Rubio's/Paul's/Cruz's record and we'll compare notes.
Being first lady is a qualification? ROFL!
Yes it is...do you think a First Lady lives in a vacuum? :lol:

She doesn't do anything that could be reasonably called "a job."

ROFL

The white house has always had staff. That is not the same as "An army of servants" you idiot.
It's class envy. Pretty funny when it comes from an alleged con-servative.

Why is it you guys cheer Trump's supposed honesty but when you get an actual honest statement from another guy, "he's toast"?

Its not true, please get a brain. Feel free to post Hillary's career accomplishments, you can't because she doesn't have any. Her resume is shit.

8 years FLOTUS
Member Wal*Mart BOD
6+ Years Senator from NY
4 years as Sos

Says you. But it's actually quite a busy position and requires a lot more in the way of brains and motivation than you will ever have.

Michelle Obama s Staff

So you agree that your fellow leftist, Bullshit, was lying when he claimed Michelle has no servants?

Nobody said she didn't have staff dumbass. As to the claim that she has a huge staff, or that she has many more than previous first ladies, Snopes already answered that question. Just more right wing bullshit claims.
snopes.com First Lady Requires More Than Twenty Attendants
snopes.com First Lady Requires More Than Twenty Attendants

Says you. But it's actually quite a busy position and requires a lot more in the way of brains and motivation than you will ever have.

Planning all those vacations and world travel at taxpayer expense takes a lot of time, and effort....
Actually, planning global trips representing our country does take a lot of time, that is why First Ladies require a staff.

Michelle Obama s Staff

Of course maintaining a home as large and important as the White House requires servants
Why would you expect the Obamas to do without?

Run and hide lib, like all the rest do whenever we challenge you to list Hillary's career accomplishments :laugh:

I've seen many of her qualifications listed for you many times before. If you are too stupid to remember, I suggest you write them if anybody ever bothers to answer you.......yet again.

Makes you wonder why all of the GOP Senators who are now running against Clinton voted for her for SoS if she were so under qualified.

She is well qualified. If someone who is a better fit comes along, that will be great too, but Democrats will not be offering an unqualified candidate. After last night, it looks like the GOP is looking for their most unqualified.

Well qualified? We are still waiting for you to back up that statement. Did you watch the GOP debate, candidate after candidate listed their actual accomplishments in their leadership roles. We are still waiting for you people to list Hillary's.

Feel free to list those accomplishments any old time now...

Translation, liberals are gutless cowards and don't want to discuss Hillary.

8 years FLOTUS
Member Wal*Mart BOD
6+ Years Senator from NY
4 years as Sos

The lib clown brigade around here runs terrified back under their bridge when confronted with Hillary's lack of accomplishments on the job.

8 years FLOTUS
Member Wal*Mart BOD
6+ Years Senator from NY
4 years as Sos

Bill let Hillary lead healthcare reform, it was a disaster that ended in failure because she's an incompetent. FACT!

Forum List

Back