OMG! FOUL PLAY in the debates!

Scott Walker is the one I dislike the most. He is just another Kochsucker trying to destroy unions.
Scott Walker also got rid of Planned Parenthood funding in Wiscinsin. That and screwing the mafia run unions makes him a fucking God! Lol

Women will be 52-55% of the electorate. It's good news for the Democrats that Scotty decided to fall on the sword himself.
How did he "fall on the sword?" Think I missed it.

8 years FLOTUS
Member Wal*Mart BOD
6+ Years Senator from NY
4 years as Sos

Feel free to list Rubio's/Paul's/Cruz's record and we'll compare notes.

Ahahaha no dimwit not job titles, career accomplishments in the jobs. Have you ever seen a written resume? :laugh:

Quite afraid to list the "accomplishments" of her potential opponents? I get it...must suck to have to talk a strong game then act like a little bitch when you're asked a direct question.

Run and hide lib, like all the rest do whenever we challenge you to list Hillary's career accomplishments :laugh:

I've seen many of her qualifications listed for you many times before. If you are too stupid to remember, I suggest you write them if anybody ever bothers to answer you.......yet again.

Makes you wonder why all of the GOP Senators who are now running against Clinton voted for her for SoS if she were so under qualified.

She is well qualified. If someone who is a better fit comes along, that will be great too, but Democrats will not be offering an unqualified candidate. After last night, it looks like the GOP is looking for their most unqualified.

What surprised me about the questions from Fox is they seemed more intent on putting the Republicans against themselves than against Obama/Hillary

Fellow Republicans got it worse than the Democrats did
You are absolutely right. I noticed it too. I think Fox did two things: Bolstered the chances of a Democratic win in 2016 by attacking candidates and pitting them against the one another and not asking questions that let the citizens learn more about the candidates and their stances.

Scott Walker is the one I dislike the most. He is just another Kochsucker trying to destroy unions.
Scott Walker also got rid of Planned Parenthood funding in Wiscinsin. That and screwing the mafia run unions makes him a fucking God! Lol

Women will be 52-55% of the electorate. It's good news for the Democrats that Scotty decided to fall on the sword himself.

He almost certainly ended any chance he once had with signing that legislation.

Ahahaha no dimwit not job titles, career accomplishments in the jobs. Have you ever seen a written resume? :laugh:

Quite afraid to list the "accomplishments" of her potential opponents? I get it...must suck to have to talk a strong game then act like a little bitch when you're asked a direct question.

Run and hide lib, like all the rest do whenever we challenge you to list Hillary's career accomplishments :laugh:

I've seen many of her qualifications listed for you many times before. If you are too stupid to remember, I suggest you write them if anybody ever bothers to answer you.......yet again.

Makes you wonder why all of the GOP Senators who are now running against Clinton voted for her for SoS if she were so under qualified.

She is well qualified. If someone who is a better fit comes along, that will be great too, but Democrats will not be offering an unqualified candidate. After last night, it looks like the GOP is looking for their most unqualified.
I believe the GOP has a lot of talent. The moderators did not allow the candidates to speak to the issues and their qualifications. They wanted food fights.

I did miss it. Forgive my ignorance. What legislation did he sign? The union situation?

From what I'm seeing Kelly is getting hammered over it. I didn't watch the debates. but did read about this
You could tell who she did and didn't like.

The people she liked got cutesy twinkle eyed smiles. The people she didn't.... Daggers.

Not very professional.

Lets face it

Take Trump off the stage and who would want to hear what the other candidates had to say for two hours?

I believe the GOP has a lot of talent. The moderators did not allow the candidates to speak to the issues and their qualifications. They wanted food fights.

Fox did exactly what they were told to do. Minimize Trump, and advance Bush. After all, they are the media wing of the GOP.

Its not true, please get a brain. Feel free to post Hillary's career accomplishments, you can't because she doesn't have any. Her resume is shit.

8 years FLOTUS
Member Wal*Mart BOD
6+ Years Senator from NY
4 years as Sos

Try to focus on the actual question lib, what are her accomplishments in the jobs?

Well qualified? We are still waiting for you to back up that statement. Did you watch the GOP debate, candidate after candidate listed their actual accomplishments in their leadership roles. We are still waiting for you people to list Hillary's.

I did miss it. Forgive my ignorance. What legislation did he sign? The union situation?

"Got rid of Planned Parenthood funding in Wisconsin"....

Well qualified? We are still waiting for you to back up that statement. Did you watch the GOP debate, candidate after candidate listed their actual accomplishments in their leadership roles. We are still waiting for you people to list Hillary's.

Feel free to list those accomplishments any old time now...

chris-wallace-562x322.png

bet his nuts are swollen today

8 years FLOTUS
Member Wal*Mart BOD
6+ Years Senator from NY
4 years as Sos

Try to focus on the actual question lib, what are her accomplishments in the jobs?

You've been told multiple times. If it's too much for you to remember, then look it up for yourself.

I watched. Laughed till I almost couldn't catch my breath.

Now the jebus question! LOL walker , I'm washed in the blood of jebus!! How funking insane is that! What does that have to do with being elected President
The American people want a Christian President.
Not a crazy one....religion is like a penis....men may have one but we don't want to see them pull them out and wave them around all the time.

Relax these other fools will take themselves out.

For example, Rubio, "Hillary Clinton wins the resume contest" he's freaking toast, he just told the nation she is more qualified than he is.

Its true. It's true for the entire field.

Why is it you guys cheer Trump's supposed honesty but when you get an actual honest statement from another guy, "he's toast"?

Its not true, please get a brain. Feel free to post Hillary's career accomplishments, you can't because she doesn't have any. Her resume is shit.

8 years FLOTUS
Member Wal*Mart BOD
6+ Years Senator from NY
4 years as Sos

Being first lady is a qualification? ROFL!
Yes it is...do you think a First Lady lives in a vacuum? :lol:

Forum List

Back